PDA

View Full Version : WHich TV?

tkiely
02-02-2004, 22:46
OK I want a new telly to go with my new SKY service. I'm told we should have 'a silver one' not a black one so i reckon that means new , not a free ads one.

Can't get credit so limit is prob about £500. Any ideas? I would like Wide Screen, sound is not so important as good picture quality.

What have you got? can you help please?

Terry

soniz
02-02-2004, 23:30
OK I want a new telly to go with my new SKY service. I'm told we should have 'a silver one' not a black one so i reckon that means new , not a free ads one.

Can't get credit so limit is prob about £500. Any ideas? I would like Wide Screen, sound is not so important as good picture quality.

What have you got? can you help please?

Terry

Just bought a Panasonic TX-28PS5 TV, including stand. from Techtronics.com
£499 inc vat and free delivery.
28" Widescreen, Dolby Digital Surround etc etc. Which seem to think this is a good telly for the price and what it can do.

I am very impressed with the sound and picture...one of the best consumer elec purchases I have made!! :D

Stoo.

tkiely
02-02-2004, 23:35
Just bought a Panasonic TX-28PS5 TV, including stand. from Techtronics.com
£499 inc vat and free delivery.
28" Widescreen, Dolby Digital Surround etc etc. Which seem to think this is a good telly for the price and what it can do.

I am very impressed with the sound and picture...one of the best consumer elec purchases I have made!! :D

Stoo.

thanks Stoo,

I reckon 28" is about as big as its gonna get for the budget, I'll take a look.

Terry