PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any kittens?

handyman
02-02-2004, 19:54
Download Failed (1)

Need one thats all. Being bugged daily to find one.

I'm in Teesside although would consider travelling to pick one up.

Anything under 2-3 months old would be great.

Your help is much appreciated, they are as rare as rocking horse poo at the moment. :eek:

cheers,
Mark

Chimaera
02-02-2004, 20:10
Have you tried the local animal rescue places, PDSA etc or your local vets? They often have adverts for kittens!
Good luck! ;)

handyman
03-02-2004, 10:01
Bumpy :)

spacedhopper
03-02-2004, 10:16
Try the cats protection league or RSPCA. They are always desperate. your local branch can be found here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/david_williams/

paulyoung666
03-02-2004, 10:31
Bumpy :)

have you tried teesside cat protection league (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/david_williams/) :)

DrAwesome
03-02-2004, 12:13
Download Failed (1)

Your help is much appreciated, they are as rare as rocking horse poo at the moment. :eek:

cheers,
Mark

There is a woman that lives just off Norton road that works for the RSPCA you can find her address by asking at the Grange Veterinary Surgery 388 Norton Road.

Stuartbe
03-02-2004, 12:34
Check out the RSPCA site at -

http://www.rspca.org.uk/servlet/Satellite?pagename=RSPCA/Local/LocalHomepage

It well tell you where your local centre is.

There are allways animals in need of a good home there.

Be carefull making eye contact with them...or you may end up taking them all home...trust me :D

HTH

luftys
03-02-2004, 14:22
Have 1 packed and ready

DrAwesome
03-02-2004, 16:27
Have 1 packed and ready

My kitten does that, climbs into a big or small box & plays for hours until it falls asleep (If only adults were as easily amused & content)

paulyoung666
03-02-2004, 16:28
Have 1 packed and ready

awwwwwwwwwww that is so cute , but hang on why does it look terrified , you aint been nasty to it have you luftys :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: , only kidding mate :D

Bex
03-02-2004, 18:34
mark i agree with the others ur best bet would be rspca type places.... if our cat has any kittens though will let you know :pp

so whose bugging you? the women or your daughter?

luftys
03-02-2004, 19:07
awwwwwwwwwww that is so cute , but hang on why does it look terrified , you aint been nasty to it have you luftys :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: , only kidding mate :D
Not me I only got a cat so the dog have something to play with :rofl: :rofl:

paulyoung666
03-02-2004, 19:09
Not me I only got a cat so the dog have something to play with :rofl: :rofl:

i pity the poor cat and dog :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

handyman
04-02-2004, 20:31
so nobody with any 'actual' kittens then :(

luftys
04-02-2004, 20:38
that is catastrophic :rofl: :rofl:

Bex
04-02-2004, 20:44

sorry mark will do the usual and keep an ear open and let you know if i hear of anything....

and daddy as for you..that was an appaling joke *sigh*

Maggy
04-02-2004, 22:34
http://www.askalana.com/images/card-fn-kitten.jpg

cheers,
Mark

I only had kittens during science,period 2 today when a pesky kid just off exclusionmanaged to be such a berk that he managed to break two wheels off a trolley.Has to be a record because he was excluded again immediately after that(not because he annoyed me but becuse he p*ssed the deputy head off) so he only lasted ONE lesson. :rofl:

If I had any kittens or knew of any I would let you know but these days most people are being responsible and getting their pets spayed. :)

Incog.