PDA

View Full Version : teachers are nitwits.

iadom
02-02-2004, 17:34
Now we know what Incog does all day.
http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/south/12/10/offbeat.india.teachers.ap/index.html

kronas
02-02-2004, 17:37
http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/south/12/10/offbeat.india.teachers.ap/index.html

well at coggys age we can expect jumper production to have soared over the past few years :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Julian
02-02-2004, 17:45
This thread should be retitled " I have a death wish " ;)

Xaccers
02-02-2004, 17:48
This thread should be retitled " I have a death wish " ;)

I was just thinking that!

Chris
02-02-2004, 17:52
Man, I'm not going anywhere near this thread :disturbd:

*runs for cover

Atomic22
02-02-2004, 17:57
lol
im hanging around to see the flak when coggy arrives:nono:

kronas
02-02-2004, 18:00
lol
im hanging around to see the flak when coggy arrives:nono:

i think this thread has a sense of purpose, i mean its related to teaching and knitting both of which are very much a part of incogs time spent, especially these days.............apart from the naps :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sociable
02-02-2004, 18:05
Don't forget Incog is attending a Parent Teacher meeting tonight so just a slim chance she may still have her Parent hat on when she first reads the thread (But I wouldn't count on that. LOL) :)

Atomic22
02-02-2004, 18:28
i think this thread has a sense of purpose, i mean its related to teaching and knitting both of which are very much a part of incogs time spent, especially these days.............apart from the naps :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
lmfao
oooh tuggin on supermans cape here krony.....i can imagine coggy knitting...horlicks at her side...marking books they call it i believe.
eeek i wasnt going near this thread.....wheres my kevlar helmet and flak jacket

Paul
02-02-2004, 18:35
<backs out of this topic before the fireworks> :walk:

Ramrod
02-02-2004, 18:40
http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/south/12/10/offbeat.india.teachers.ap/index.htmlA moments respectful silence in memory of Iadom please :D

iadom
02-02-2004, 18:51
Well I got away with an apple the last time, what chance a bunch of flowers and a Valentines day card. :angel:

Chimaera
02-02-2004, 19:00
Well I got away with an apple the last time, what chance a bunch of flowers and a Valentines day card. :angel:
Erm - none at all iadom???
I didn't realise you had lost the will to live! :rofl:

luftys
02-02-2004, 20:37
Wow you have found a teacher who can knit,that a first :rofl: bet the kids did it and blamed it on the teacher

zoombini
02-02-2004, 21:07
I must admit that I have to agree with the Indian government on this, IMO the teachers canot be paying enough attention to the children if they are nitting.

luftys
02-02-2004, 21:10
I must admit that I have to agree with the Indian government on this, IMO the teachers canot be paying enough attention to the children if they are nitting.
Yes I bet it bugs them

Maggy
02-02-2004, 21:53
iadom for the record.

I :knock: hate :knock: fecking :knock: knitting :knock:

I've been teaching (not babysitting) my speciality today.I've been helping Year 7 to discover how to do textured drawings,year 8 how to draw closing and opening hands in four defined pictures,year 10 to find and see how certain artists use and portray buildings and architecture, and encouraging year 11 to try and get all their art course work up to date.

It's been a very enjoyable day.

Even my son's teachers are PLEASED with his progress so far.He may actually pass his exams this year.However I will have to take his PC and disconnect the XBox from the tv until the exams are finished so he keeps it up.

Incog. :)

Kneebs
02-02-2004, 21:59
iadom for the record.

I :knock: hate :knock: fecking :knock: knitting :knock:

Well, I think you let him off too lightly.... :D

Maggy
02-02-2004, 22:26
well at coggys age we can expect jumper production to have soared over the past few years :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:knock: :knock: :knock: Bovril Lasagne :knock:

swoop101
02-02-2004, 22:33
Watch it guys, she is working her way down the list.

The first ones are just a warning, you will get the rest at the ladies pleasure. :D :rofl:

Give it to 'em Coggie :cool:

Ramrod
02-02-2004, 22:36
iadom for the record.
I :knock: hate :knock: fecking :knock: knitting :knock: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :knock: :knock: :knock: Bovril Lasagne :knock:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Even my son's teachers are PLEASED with his progress so far.He may actually pass his exams this year. Glad to hear it :)

Maggy
03-02-2004, 09:01
I will however own up to knowing one supply teacher who uses the time to carry on a vast correspondance with her very large circle of friends and family.

Personally I can't see how anyone can do anything but teach as unless you are 'encouraging' the students they slack off and start to muck about.

I do actually 'earn' my money by haranguing and nagging.I get paid very well for nagging :rofl:

I might read any literature books lying about in the english classroom but that's more to do with knowing what is currently being taught on the curriculum.I'm pleased to see that Holes is one of the current favourites.
I also look through geography,history,R.E.,science,technology and IT text books mainly to stay one step ahead.

luftys
03-02-2004, 09:32
I do actually 'earn' my money by haranguing and nagging.I get paid very well for nagging :rofl:

I bet that true :rofl: but dont all teachers

Atomic22
03-02-2004, 18:32
Watch it guys, she is working her way down the list.

The first ones are just a warning, you will get the rest at the ladies pleasure. :D :rofl:

Give it to 'em Coggie :cool:
lmfao
i think iadom and krony got off too lightly....coggy must be getting soft.....or shes putting something in her horlicks

iadom
03-02-2004, 18:55
She's just a big pussy cat underneath all that,:knock: :knock:...:cool:

kronas
03-02-2004, 18:58
:knock: :knock: :knock: Bovril Lasagne :knock:

yeh yeh you cant knock me now after all what i said was the truth :D :pp

so how many jumpers, scraves, have you knitted ? are you going to start your own production company, i mean no one could knock you for sleeping on the job :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D

just too easy............. :rofl:

smegs
03-02-2004, 19:05
my mum is a infant school teacher and she has a degree in nagging :D

( only joking mum )

iadom
03-02-2004, 19:11

( only joking mum )Nagging, isn't that a southern term for cross over, two ply, chunky knit.:D

kronas
03-02-2004, 19:13

( only joking mum )

i tend to find women who are teachers have a great nagging ethic............

trust me i have had coggy nagging at me :rofl:

smegs
03-02-2004, 19:21
actually she don't do knitting :D

kronas
03-02-2004, 19:22
actually she don't do knitting :D

we must not generalise..................

is that a yet i hear :D

smegs
03-02-2004, 19:24
we must not generalise..................

is that a yet i hear :D
no she does cross stitch :D

kronas
03-02-2004, 19:29
no she does cross stitch :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thats close............ :D

Maggy
03-02-2004, 19:37
Right I vill only zay this once.

I DO NOT KNIT,CROCHET,EMBROIDER OR SEW.

I draw,paint,sketch,dabble in computer art,ceramics(pottery to you) and my speciality is 3D Art(sculpture).

I'm particularily good with resins and PLASTER OF PARIS.I'm sure I have some plaster bandage somewhere in this house with which I'm more than willing to demonstrate it's uses.

Incog. :mad: :knock: :PP:

iadom
03-02-2004, 19:48
Sculpture eh... you couldn't knock out one of these for me in papier mache could you?

Maggy
03-02-2004, 19:55
Sculpture eh... you couldn't knock out one of these for me in papier mache could you?

No,that would be copying and stealing another artist's work.

I could come up with my own version but I'd probably do it in clay.However I don't take commisions.I make what I want to make and then I may or may not GIVE it away.

Here is some coloured pencil work.

Incog.

iadom
03-02-2004, 19:58
Very nice work Coggy, made me want to get some minced lamb, etc and do a mousakka (sp)

swoop101
03-02-2004, 20:28
I cannot believe that you are going to let those two upstarts give you agro like that Coggie.

You must have the patience of a saint.

leodis
03-02-2004, 21:08
Having worked for the dept of education for the last 14 years I can confirm the saying

:D Those that can do those that can't teach:D

Joking aside all the teaching staff including LSA's in the school I work at work very hard with lots of extra curricular activities that they don't get paid for

Maggy
03-02-2004, 22:41
Right!
Apparently there are those who think I'm being too soft on 'those two'.

Well now how about some suggestions.Bear in mind I do have this lovely plaster bandage just waiting to be used. ;)

Incog.

I have also noticed that there are those of you who have slipped into the usage of the diminuitive Coggy.Please desist as I have given permission to use this name only to Russ D. :pp

Kneebs
03-02-2004, 22:46
Right!

Well now how about some suggestions.Bear in mind I do have this lovely plaster bandage just waiting to be used. ;)

You could cover Bovril Lasagne from head to toe in the stuff... :rofl:

swoop101
03-02-2004, 22:55
I have also noticed that there are those of you who have slipped into the usage of the diminuitive Coggy.Please desist as I have given permission to use this name only to Russ D. :pp

Please accept my sincere appology miss. :blush: :nworthy:

Graham
03-02-2004, 23:02
Right I vill only zay this once.

I DO NOT KNIT,CROCHET,EMBROIDER OR SEW.

Why do I have this vision of Incognitas turning round and saying "But can yer mammy knit,crochet,embroider or sew Jimmy?!"

:D

Atomic22
04-02-2004, 18:29
Right!

Incog.

i'll get me coat