PDA

View Full Version : Empty Sent Mail Box

gmcl
31-01-2004, 09:23
Hi guys

I've been using NTL mail for around 6 months, & surprisingly accordingly to everything I read here, I haven't had many problems. Only once had to re-configure Outlook to gap some mail that got stuck. Only spams have been in the last week with mydoom.

Using Outlook, I don't normally need to access NTL's webmail, but I need to now & find that if I send from WEbmail it doesn't store the message in the sent box, yet the message is sent & received okay.

Any suggestions most helpful.

:confused:

Aquillae
31-01-2004, 09:45
Hi guys

I've been using NTL mail for around 6 months, & surprisingly accordingly to everything I read here, I haven't had many problems. Only once had to re-configure Outlook to gap some mail that got stuck. Only spams have been in the last week with mydoom.

Using Outlook, I don't normally need to access NTL's webmail, but I need to now & find that if I send from WEbmail it doesn't store the message in the sent box, yet the message is sent & received okay.

Tick the box that says "Save Outgoing Message " under the BCC field. You have to do this for every message you wish to save

Stuartbe
31-01-2004, 10:24
Hi guys

If you have to use a microsoft mail package use Outlook instead of Outlook express. Its more secure than express and will save all of your outgoing messages......

HTH

Stuartbe
31-01-2004, 10:25
:welcome: to the forum BTW Gmcl :)