PDA

View Full Version : Silly question: Where's Frank? :blush:

Tracy
30-01-2004, 15:20
Hi people,
Silly question - please forgive me for asking but where is Frank? I have read the threads on the "Frank v NTL" part from all of you,but cant seem to see any threads from Frank himself.
I only ask because I went to his website to leave a personal message of support and it wouldnt send, so I left a pm via this forum and have had no response - so either he is swamped with emails from others and just hasnt got round to acknowledging mine, he hasnt received my pm fullstop, or he doesnt reply to private messages?

I am not demanding anything from him - just curious, thats all!

And if I have missed threads from Frank (like, they are right in front of my eyes), I apologise for being so blind :wavey:

Tracy <-- the one who cant quite leave here (even if the ongoing saga with NTL does finally have some closure!!)

Neil
30-01-2004, 15:26
I have personally seen Frank on the site (he replied in the 'Frank vs ntl' thread I think)

I am also in regular contact with frank on a personal basis. I don't really want to go into to much detail as it's really Frank's place to say what he is currently doing etc.

I would suspect that the reason you couldn't send him a mail via his site is that we were having server troubles recently (same host), & that's probably why.

I'll let him know you were asking about him anyway. :)

Ben
30-01-2004, 16:28
Yea - Frank has been about on the site at some point. I'm sure he will say Hi once neil pokes him :)

Tracy
30-01-2004, 16:33
Thank you for response guys! Didnt expect any personal details about any of Franks life and ongoing dilemma with the abominable NTL company, just wondered why he didnt respond <sniff, sniff>

Tracy :angel:

th'engineer
30-01-2004, 16:34
Yea - Frank has been about on the site at some point. I'm sure he will say Hi once neil pokes him :)I knew they where close but not that close:angel: :rofl: :D

Neil
30-01-2004, 16:37
Yea - Frank has been about on the site at some point. I'm sure he will say Hi once neil pokes him :)

:erm:

Neil
I knew they where close but not that close:angel: :rofl: :D

You knew-I told you the other morning in bed when you woke me up early! :naughty: :D

Ben
:erm:

Answer your MSN!!! :D Don't ignore me!! :D:D

Florence
30-01-2004, 17:10
I have personally seen Frank on the site (he replied in the 'Frank vs ntl' thread I think)

I am also in regular contact with frank on a personal basis. I don't really want to go into to much detail as it's really Frank's place to say what he is currently doing etc.

I would suspect that the reason you couldn't send him a mail via his site is that we were having server troubles recently (same host), & that's probably why.

I'll let him know you were asking about him anyway. :)

Yes frank did reply in the thread this is Franks post. (http://www.forum.nthellworld.co.uk/showpost.php?p=118755&postcount=68)

I feel Frank is just lurking and he will reply to people when he feels its needed.

I knew they where close but not that close:angel: :rofl: :D

:rofl: :rofl:

You knew-I told you the other morning in bed when you woke me up early! :naughty: :D

:rofl: :rofl: You asked for that the'ngineer now we are all wondering if this was the reason some times you miss posting on here. :rofl: :rofl:

Answer your MSN!!! :D Don't ignore me!! :D:D

:angel: As if Neil ever would :wavey:

th'engineer
30-01-2004, 17:45
quite innocent i was on the phone to neil

Florence
30-01-2004, 17:56
quite innocent i was on the phone to neil
:angel: yeh they al say that :rofl:

Tracy
31-01-2004, 12:33

What *have* I started, here????!!!!! :erm:

Tracy
31-01-2004, 12:36
[QUOTE=Kitty]Yes frank did reply in the thread this is Franks post. (http://www.forum.nthellworld.co.uk/showpost.php?p=118755&postcount=68)

I feel Frank is just lurking and he will reply to people when he feels its needed.

Thanks Kitty :)

Well, I *did* say "And if I have missed threads from Frank (like, they are right in front of my eyes), I apologise for being so blind" in my original post! Its this business with NTL shafting me, I gets confooozed! :rolleyes:

Shaun
31-01-2004, 13:54

Careful now, Kronas will be along accusing you of "things" again :rofl: