PDA

View Full Version : Our Survey Said

testcard
29-01-2004, 18:28
You have bought a new bit of hot kit {phone/camera/palm/mp3 player}.

Honest answers: How many features have mastered after two weeks?

Russ
29-01-2004, 18:31
Just about all of them?

Chimaera
29-01-2004, 18:33
Yep - same here.
And I'm a woman :Yikes:
Althought I tend to go for the stuff i need to make it work!

kronas
29-01-2004, 18:36
Yep - same here.

yes but your no ordinary women :naughty: :D

i can usally get my head around it within seconds or minutes usally, if its something more complicated give it a few hours.

MadGamer
29-01-2004, 18:41
yes but your no ordinary women :naughty: :D

i can usally get my head around it within seconds or minutes usally, if its something more complicated give it a few hours. Same here. if i have something new i just can't understand all the complicated instructions untill a few hours later.

Sociable
29-01-2004, 18:45
Yep - same here.
Althought I tend to go for the stuff i need to make it work!

Ahhh but be fair (referring to the other thread) that last toy I delivered only had an ON/OFF switch. :rofl:

Chimaera
29-01-2004, 19:03
Ahhh but be fair (referring to the other thread) that last toy I delivered only had an ON/OFF switch. :rofl:

So the huge book that came with it wasn't the instructions, then?? :Yikes:

paulyoung666
29-01-2004, 19:06
Same here. if i have something new i just can't understand all the complicated instructions untill a few hours later.

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh you dont read the instructions do you :( :( :( :( :( , you just press all the buttons until it works or dies :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sociable
29-01-2004, 19:07
So the huge book that came with it wasn't the instructions, then?? :Yikes:

Nope the model you chose takes 30 mins to warm up the book was to keep you occupied in the meantime. :)

Chimaera
29-01-2004, 19:10
Nope the model you chose takes 30 mins to warm up the book was to keep you occupied in the meantime. :)
Well you could have sent something more relevant than 'Windows for Dummies' Sociable! Keep me occupied? Send me to sleep more like! :zzz:

Sociable
29-01-2004, 19:14
Well you could have sent something more relevant than 'Windows for Dummies' Sociable! Keep me occupied? Send me to sleep more like! :zzz:

It's all part of the "make the experience as realistic as possible" program.

You said in your order it was to replace your current B/F so the girls in the despatch dept took that extra feature as a given. LOL

EDIT: Sorry for going off topic will behave now. Been a bad day and I needed a chuckle.

testcard
29-01-2004, 19:15
I bought 4 phone dect set two weeks ago (Bargain)
I've NOT mastered/done

transfering external calls to another extension
naming each handset
assigning ring tones to each base
finding out about caller display
entering a phonebook in every handset
I don't know why not.

MadGamer
29-01-2004, 19:51
nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh you dont read the instructions do you :( :( :( :( :( , you just press all the buttons until it works or dies :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Xaccers
30-01-2004, 04:28
I bought 4 phone dect set two weeks ago (Bargain)
I've NOT mastered/done

naming each handset

That's easy.
Just point and one of them and say "You're Bob"
point to the next one and say "You are Timmy".... :D

SMHarman
30-01-2004, 10:06
That's easy.
Just point and one of them and say "You're Bob"
point to the next one and say "You are Timmy".... :D

Or if you want to go real hi tech get a dymo printer or magic marker and print / write "Bob", "Timmy" etc.