PDA

View Full Version : oh boy here comes trouble

sir_drinks_alot
27-01-2004, 02:38
my partner's 16 year old sister with out a world of warning came knocking at the door at 6 yesterday morning and before i had time to say a thing announced she was coming to stay for "a short brake" Translation: I have had a fight with mum so am going to be stuck with the little trouble maker for Monthson end Which will Cause no end of problem for both me and my partner the last time she stayed will I can’t go in to it here lets just say it was not a pretty sight even at her worst she sill raps my partner' round her Little finger with word like am sorry I won’t do it Again but it’s a shore bet that she will I just don’t know what to do About her can someone please give me some Idea’s on how I Can stop her from getting in to more trouble this time around

luftys
27-01-2004, 10:53
my partner's 16 year old sister with out a world of warning came knocking at the door at 6 yesterday morning and before i had time to say a thing announced she was coming to stay for "a short brake" Translation: I have had a fight with mum so am going to be stuck with the little trouble maker for Monthson end Which will Cause no end of problem for both me and my partner the last time she stayed will I canââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t go in to it here lets just say it was not a pretty sight even at her worst she sill raps my partner' round her Little finger with word like am sorry I wonââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t do it Again but itââ‚ ¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s a shore bet that she will I just donââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t know what to do About her can someone please give me some Ideaââ‚ ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s on how I Can stop her from getting in to more trouble this time around

The first thing you do is talk to your partner about it,dont moan but talk,then both of you have to sort out some ground rules for her,not too many,and not too hard,if you go over the top it will only be trouble,
Sounds like she will play you both against each other,if it get too bad just go for a walk,it worked for me,but the main thing is talk to your partner,and diside wat to do together and stick to it
All the best m8,I have been they so know wat it is like

Julian
27-01-2004, 11:02
Hmmmmm

Obviously it is good that you are there when she has a problem and she has somewhere to go to talk to someone. Explain to your partner how you feel about the situation and that you would like to do whatever you can to help repair the rift between your partner's sis and her mum.

One thing I would want to do is to set a firm date by which time she will go back home. :)

Bex
27-01-2004, 20:13
The first thing you do is talk to your partner about it,dont moan but talk,then both of you have to sort out some ground rules for her,not too many,and not too hard,if you go over the top it will only be trouble,
Sounds like she will play you both against each other,if it get too bad just go for a walk,it worked for me,but the main thing is talk to your partner,and diside wat to do together and stick to it
All the best m8,I have been they so know wat it is like

OML my dad giving advice :eeek: i really must be a bad influence on him :LOL:

SDA i think that you should speak to rachel and let her know how you are feeling, what you think about the situation etc....you two seriously need to talk more

sir_drinks_alot
27-01-2004, 20:34
i will lay down the law. Be firm. Make sure that she understands, in no uncertain terms, that she's a guest, and if she ****es me off, she'll be staying in a Maytag refrigerator box. But not just that...i will have to follow through, or she'll just run roughshod us all

Bex
27-01-2004, 20:49
i will lay down the law. Be firm. Make sure that she understands, in no uncertain terms, that she's a guest, and if she ****es me off, she'll be staying in a Maytag refrigerator box. But not just that...i will have to follow through, or she'll just run roughshod us all

be firm if you feel that would help..but on the otherhand you could try finiding out the problem, and see if you can come up with any solutions

luftys
27-01-2004, 20:52
be firm if you feel that would help..but on the otherhand you could try finiding out the problem, and see if you can come up with any solutions
OMG my daughter giving advice :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DrAwesome
27-01-2004, 21:20
OMG my daughter giving advice :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NTHw Agony Aunty bexy :rofl: has a sort of ring to it

sir_drinks_alot
27-01-2004, 21:56
we are all going out for dinner Tomorrow to clear the air
and sort thing out ones and for all thinks for your help
on the matter bexy hay naxt time you are in the chat
room drop me a line ok *hugs bexy*lol i had no idea your
dad came here to :eek: :eek:

Bex
28-01-2004, 20:36
we are all going out for dinner Tomorrow to clear the air
and sort thing out ones and for all thinks for your help
on the matter bexy hay naxt time you are in the chat
room drop me a line ok *hugs bexy*lol i had no idea your
dad came here to :eek: :eek:

SDA will pop onto messagner soon to have another chat, want to talk to rachel also :D

let us know how the dinner went..plz

and drawesome, yeppes i have an online counselling serivce, it's called msn messnager/yahoo messanger, you can find me there most days counselling people :D

sir_drinks_alot
28-01-2004, 21:48
SDA will pop onto messagner soon to have another chat, want to talk to rachel also :D

let us know how the dinner went..plz

and drawesome, yeppes i have an online counselling serivce, it's called msn messnager/yahoo messanger, you can find me there most days counselling people :D

we made a deal rachel is board of sitting around the house and wants to go to work so when she finds a job her sister will stay home with baby thus
becomeing a payed nanny the end.... well sort of

i will be waiting on yahoo for your counselling skills

Bex
29-01-2004, 20:12
we made a deal rachel is board of sitting around the house and wants to go to work so when she finds a job her sister will stay home with baby thus
becomeing a payed nanny the end.... well sort of

i will be waiting on yahoo for your counselling skills

im glad you came to some decisions, and i am glad that rachel is getting out and about....it will do her good, but sure she will miss the little one a hell of a lot...on dad's pc atm and thus not on yahoo, not ignoring you i promise :D