PDA

View Full Version : Savage Eden, free mmorpg

Bifta
26-01-2004, 19:17
http://www.savageeden.com/ download, install and run! I've been playing this for several day's non stop now, so far it's free ... no credit card signup etc and it's not actually half bad. If a few of you get it we should consider setting up an NTHW "guild".

Ramrod
26-01-2004, 19:58
Reminds me of Diablo :D
I don't dare get involved in that kind of game....it would use up waaaaayyy too much time. Besides, I wouldn't be able to post here! :eek:

Bifta
26-01-2004, 20:04
Diablo isn't a mmorpg and Diablo is an isometric RPG, in fact, RPG is about where the similarity ends.

Alan Waddington
26-01-2004, 20:42
Looks nice, but I can't really afford the time needed for team play. I used to play AD&D online via a BBS on Sunday nights about 10 years ago, when i was in the states with flat rate local calls. That worked Ok as most folks had sunday eve's free. However these new online games seem to require almost constant play to stay at the top. Comments anyone?

Just noticed that Savage Eden is a freebee at the moment, but it will be subscription at some point.

Ben
16-02-2004, 19:28
Right well I'm trying this out god knows what I do

My userbame is "Wizzkidy"

hjf288
17-02-2004, 01:42
Basically the free version of Tiscalis "Biosfear" and the name is more suited since the korean one is called Laghaim :)

Oh which i may add is very fun, i played the Biosfear beta and loved it, just i will now play Savage eden when i manage to free up the hard drive space to install it.

Bifta
17-02-2004, 01:48
It's getting more and more difficult to level up now I've reached 68, watch as a mutant Devil Giant pwnz you with one swipe :|

zoombini
17-02-2004, 09:11
Its free at the moment, but it will start to be charged for once you get hooked into it.
Savage Eden is FREE! When we do begin Pay-to-play, players will be given a minimum of two weeks notice.
I'll see if it runs on my PC & let the lad play if it will..