PDA

View Full Version : Internet TV (OIA)

Roy MM
03-07-2003, 14:12
Sometime ago NTL decided to take away the option of "show web address" on the red button whilst on the net, this was great for getting an url when accessing a site through a link, now that it's gone we have no way to find out what site we are visiting, so come on NTL give us this back it cannot be that hard to put back, can it?. :(

Martin
03-07-2003, 23:05
Thats terrible Roy:( They always make a good system worse, NTL i fear. Time to get BB?

Bill Payer
03-07-2003, 23:15
OIA: The system that NTL forgot.:shrug:

peterska2
04-07-2003, 00:03
Sounds about right.

dieselking
04-07-2003, 00:28
Yeah, I wonder if NTL will ever do right

Roy MM
04-07-2003, 00:56
This is still open, can an ntl bod give a answer? i will not hold my breath, you want our £7-50 pm and take away a vital piece of equipment, nice one NTL, for an extra £2-50 i can have dial up but i need a credit/debit card i don't want one, what is wrong that it cannot be added to my bill? :(

Jamie
04-07-2003, 00:58
Originally posted by Roy MM
This is still open, can an ntl bod give a answer? i will not hold my breath, you want our £7-50 pm and take away a vital piece of equipment, nice one NTL, for an extra £2-50 i can have dial up but i need a credit/debit card i don't want one, what is wrong that it cannot be added to my bill? :(
You can get dialup without a card but you have to be pushy Roy MM:)

Martin
04-07-2003, 01:00
I was going to say, I thought when I had Dial Up I paid by Direct Debit. I could be going mad though;)

Bill Payer
04-07-2003, 01:03
Originally posted by Roy MM

Why should a Credit/Debit card be necessary? Roy's been an NTL customer for a good few years.Don't they trust him?
Going back on topic,why can't NTL get the OIA sorted?

Roy MM
04-07-2003, 01:04
Originally posted by Jamie
You can get dialup without a card but you have to be pushy Roy MM:)

How pushy i'm blue in the face with them, i was £14-99 in front on my bill but they still wanted a cc for the initial set up then DD for the next 12 month, i can have BB on my normal bill, an explanation would be appreciated. :(