PDA

View Full Version : blatter: females should wear hotpants

kronas
17-01-2004, 02:05
FIFA president sepp blatter, has caused outrage amongst proffesional female footballers, after he made sexist comments about what women should wear while playing the game........

"Let the women play in more feminine clothes like they do in volleyball.

"They could for example wear tighter shorts. Female players are pretty, if you excuse me for saying so."

source skynews

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-12973468,00.html

i agree, poll has been setup :naughty: :D

Marge
17-01-2004, 02:17
The poll says it all for me, sexist pig :nono: :nono:

ZrByte
17-01-2004, 02:19
Well since he said "Let them play" rather than "Make them Play" I dont see what he said wrong, im all for it if they have a choice :D

Graham
17-01-2004, 02:22
I'd suggest Mr Blatter wears a pair of hotpants except I don't think I've got a strong enough stomach!

Nor
17-01-2004, 02:32
Download Failed (1)

kronas
17-01-2004, 02:33
thanks nor, you brought an instant flashback of me watching those links one night.............. :rofl:

Gogogo
17-01-2004, 06:32
FIFA president sepp blatter, has caused outrage amongst proffesional female footballers, after he made sexist comments about what women should wear while playing the game........

"Let the women play in more feminine clothes like they do in volleyball.

"They could for example wear tighter shorts. Female players are pretty, if you excuse me for saying so."

source skynews

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-12973468,00.html

i agree, poll has been setup :naughty: :D

Man, Sepp Blatter is bang on, pun. Marvellous idea, the girls will look so much nicer.

:D

swoop101
17-01-2004, 06:45
<p.c. mode on>
The man is a dirty old sexist pig.
<p.c. mode off>

But he does have a point. :rolleyes: :rofl: :naughty:

Ramrod
17-01-2004, 08:28
http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~shane/stasj/pics/humor/div/hvordan_brasil_vinner_vm.jpgAll bow down before Nor :D

.......and that team :D

DrAwesome
17-01-2004, 08:58
Womans football can be just be agressive as male football not much protection from the elements wearing lighter more feminine clothes.

Its just blatant sexist blatter fantasy and a total lack of respect for proffessional woman football players.

Whats he going to say next all female Rugby players should wear tighter shorts/more feminine clothes ?

It is time i think for the UK football association to emerge from the dark ages and to fully reconise proffessional female football teams/players as proffessionals because they do and can play good football.

Bex
17-01-2004, 10:05
Womans football can be just be agressive as male football not much protection from the elements wearing lighter more feminine clothes.

Its just blatant sexist blatter fantasy and a total lack of respect for proffessional woman football players.

Whats he going to say next all female Rugby players should wear tighter shorts/more feminine clothes ?

It is time i think for the UK football association to emerge from the dark ages and to fully reconise proffessional female football teams/players as proffessionals because they do and can play good football.

well said that person....i think it is ludicrous that he suggests that :mad:
and nor was that pic really necesary? :nono: :rofl:

Ramrod
17-01-2004, 10:07
and nor was that pic really necesary? :nono: :rofl:Absolutely. It shows womens football to really be "the beautiful game" :D

Bex
17-01-2004, 10:08
Absolutely. It shows womens football to really be "the beautiful game" :D

no it is just so the men can have an oggle at women

Russ
17-01-2004, 10:18
I think it was unprofessional of a man in his position to make such a comment but think of the reverse situation - a lot of women don't understand football and only watch because they fancy the footballers and love watching their legs (as per all the women in my office). How many blokes understand the rules of volleyball and never notice what the women players are wearing?

Julian
17-01-2004, 10:22
That grass is a bit long for a football pitch isn't it? ;)

Russ
17-01-2004, 10:24
That grass is a bit long for a football pitch isn't it? ;)

And the goalie (or should that be 'goalette'??) isn't wearing gloves :D

Julian
17-01-2004, 10:33
I've found a suitable sponsor for the team -

Sorry Bexy - couldn't resist. :blush:

Bex
17-01-2004, 10:43
I've found a suitable sponsor for the team -

Sorry Bexy - couldn't resist. :blush:

:nono: :nono: :nono:

ok i don't agree with posting pics on a unisex forum of half naked women but julian that sponsor thing made me laugh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SOSAGES
17-01-2004, 10:48
as long as their is plenty of jumping and running im happy

DrAwesome
17-01-2004, 10:59
If your girlfriend was a proffessional football player would you be comfortable that she would be required to parade herself in such a manor infront of other men?

Russ
17-01-2004, 11:04
If your girlfriend was a proffessional football player would you be comfortable that she would be required to parade herself in such a manor infront of other men?

Good point - and not just someone's girlfriend, it could be their wife, sister or daughter too....

Ramrod
17-01-2004, 11:12
no it is just so the men can have an oggle at womenDamn, sussed! :D

luftys
17-01-2004, 11:21
Its just a job :D and I bet the pay is good :naughty:

and can I have a girlfriend like that,please pretty please :naughty:

Bex
17-01-2004, 11:28
Damn, sussed! :D

men are fairly easy to understand ramrod....especially when it comes to sex and oggling women :p;)

Its just a job and I bet the pay is good

and can I have a girlfriend like that,please pretty please

don't push your luck dad.....

ok dad how would you feel if i was in a job where they made me wear that sort of outfit?

Paul
17-01-2004, 13:03
ok dad how would you feel if i was in a job where they made me wear that sort of outfit?

Proud ?

luftys
17-01-2004, 13:14
Proud ?
Yes :D if that wat she wants to do,and what wrong with it,they are worse things like being a teacher :rofl:

Bex
17-01-2004, 13:15
Yes :D if that wat she wants to do,and what wrong with it,they are worse things like being a teacher :rofl:

:rofl: should have known that was the response i would get *sigh*

kronas
17-01-2004, 17:31
How many blokes understand the rules of volleyball and never notice what the women players are wearing?

me :D

in all seriousness, he was wrong to suggest what he said.

Nor
17-01-2004, 17:42
Sorry Bexy couldnt resist :)

I did vote for option 2 though, wasn't the thing to say. We're meant to keep these sort of thoughts to ourselves :)

Bex
17-01-2004, 17:49
Sorry Bexy couldnt resist :)

I did vote for option 2 though, wasn't the thing to say. We're meant to keep these sort of thoughts to ourselves :)

now why is that always a blokes excuse "just couldn't resist" :mad: :naughty: :p

but in fairness, the bloke was being incredibly sexist and the lasses would just have to refuse point blank...it not only makes a mockery out of them but out of the game as well

Marge
17-01-2004, 17:51
Methinks Mr Blatter inhabits that strange place known only to men, not every chap lives there thank god, it's the place known as "Pron World".

In Pron World every girlie regularly enjoys liasons with her best friend and encourages her boyfriend to join in, girls want sex every hour of every day and have a size 8 figure with long flowing blonde hair.

Come on Mr Blatter et al, wake up to the real world :p

kronas
17-01-2004, 17:54

he just told us what was on his mind, or should i say in his pants :rofl:

he has a point, although his comments were sexist, but he is in a 'position' to change the 'kit' rules :naughty: :D

Bex
17-01-2004, 17:55
Methinks Mr Blatter inhabits that strange place known only to men, not every chap lives there thank god, it's the place known as "Pron World".

In Pron World every girlie regularly enjoys liasons with her best friend and encourages her boyfriend to join in, girls want sex every hour of every day and have a size 8 figure with long flowing blonde hair.

not all chaps live there :eeek: when did that happen debs? ;):p

DrAwesome
17-01-2004, 17:59
Its just a job :D and I bet the pay is good :naughty:

and can I have a girlfriend like that,please pretty please :naughty:

Im not lucky enough to be dating a proffessional woman footballer.

No one has a right to tell another person what they should and shouldn't do..

But if i found myself in that situation i for one wouldnt feel comfortable but i would respect her decission.

Marge
17-01-2004, 18:00
Lol Bexy not pointing the finger at anyone in particular, just a general observation me and bb31 have made. For example when we used to go in a chat room for a laugh, one of the first questions a bloke asked was "What are you wearing"?? So our standard reply was peek-a-boo bra, crotchless knicks and 6" stilletoes. Funnily enough thats what I wear to do the housework :erm:

Bex
17-01-2004, 18:07
Lol Bexy not pointing the finger at anyone in particular, just a general observation me and bb31 have made. For example when we used to go in a chat room for a laugh, one of the first questions a bloke asked was "What are you wearing"?? So our standard reply was peek-a-boo bra, crotchless knicks and 6" stilletoes. Funnily enough thats what I wear to do the housework :erm:

debs my point was more that you said some chaps weren't like that ;)
yes i know the chatroom thing....what are u wearing is a common question.....say commando and u can almost see the effect it is having ;) now you just get the "want to see me (their bits) on web cam" :(

DrAwesome
17-01-2004, 18:12
yes i know the chatroom thing....what are u wearing is a common question.....say commando and u can almost see the effect it is having ;) now you just get the "want to see me (their bits) on web cam" :(

And the most frequent question girls ask is ASL

Marge
17-01-2004, 18:12
debs my point was more that you said some chaps weren't like that ;)

Yep we've had that as well, so we thought one time why not, he can't see us

:eek: :rofl: :eek: :rofl: :eek: :rofl:

Well made us laugh for the entire evening :tu:

Bex
17-01-2004, 18:19
Yep we've had that as well, so we thought one time why not, he can't see us

:eek: :rofl: :eek: :rofl: :eek: :rofl:

Well made us laugh for the entire evening :tu:

:rofl: i bet it did..... oh the stories that could be told eh? ;):p

DrA i find that men also ask that a lot (ASL) and whether you are single...what you look like...yadha yadha ya

DrAwesome
17-01-2004, 18:22
DrA i find that men also ask that a lot (ASL) and whether you are single...what you look like...yadha yadha ya

A=Age
S=Shoe size or Sex
L=Location

Marge
17-01-2004, 18:23
A=Age
S=Shoe size
L=Location

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bex
17-01-2004, 18:24
A=Age
S=Shoe size or Sex
L=Location

shoe size? never heard that variation before...but i know what it means in general, used to run chatrooms :p (L sometimes means length of..... ;) )

DrAwesome
17-01-2004, 18:26
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bring back memories?

Marge
17-01-2004, 18:27
shoe size? never heard that variation before...but i know what it means in general, used to run chatrooms :p (L sometimes means length of..... ;) )

we used to put

a - over 21
s - yes please
l - anywhere, we're not fussy

Edit: Don't go in chat rooms anymore, full of "strange" people however we probably contributed to the strangeness :erm:

DrAwesome
17-01-2004, 18:28

depends on which way you take the question(s) and sometimes you get a suprise i bet with the replies :)

and i just wonder how many tell fibs

Bex
17-01-2004, 18:31
depends on which way you take the question(s) and sometimes you get a suprise i bet with the replies :)

and i just wonder how many tell fibs

half of them do tell fibs :p

yes it is interesting the way the convos go...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
oh the memories of things men have said

DrAwesome
17-01-2004, 18:34
half of them do tell fibs :p

yes it is interesting the way the convos go...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
oh the memories of things men have said

woman are just as bad, i wonder how many times woman have sent a photo of their friends instead of themselfs :)

Ramrod
17-01-2004, 18:34
<snip>"What are you wearing"?? So our standard reply was peek-a-boo bra, crotchless knicks and 6" stilletoes. Funnily enough thats what I wear to do the housework :erm:
Well thats what I wear! :D

Chimaera
17-01-2004, 18:35
Come and do my hoovering, Ramrod?? :rofl:

Marge
17-01-2004, 18:39

Come on girls, form an orderly queue, no jostling for position now :naughty:

Bex
17-01-2004, 18:40
woman are just as bad, i wonder how many times woman have sent a photo of their friends instead of themselfs :)

i've honestly never done that...but then until oct last year (after the manc meet and my pics were posted on here anyway) i had never shown anyone online my pic :p

ramrod....do you have any pic evidence ;) :rofl:
chimmy, didnt you and i buy ramrod in the auction ages ago? :naughty:

Julian
17-01-2004, 18:42

* Pictures the video for " I want to break free " :D

DrAwesome
17-01-2004, 18:43
i had never shown anyone online my pic :p

I seem to remember that line before from somebody else or words along similar lines :) :) :)

Atomic22
17-01-2004, 18:44
Edit: Don't go in chat rooms anymore, full of "strange" people however we probably contributed to the strangeness :erm:
hey we aint all strange people.......i help operate a chat server on an irc network and we have good laughs.........it aint all full of kids asking asl........some of us have been residing in chatrooms since we had our amigas and 9.6k modems.........erm yeh ok so i am strange doh:spin:

Bex
17-01-2004, 18:44
I seem to remember that line before from somebody else :) :) :)

:confused: who?

DrAwesome
17-01-2004, 18:49
:confused: who?

sorry i dont kiss & tell :)

anyway we are getting way ott here
remember blatter: females should wear hotpants

Bex
17-01-2004, 18:52
sorry i dont kiss & tell :)

anyway we are getting way ott here
remember blatter: females should wear hotpants

now that sounds like a story drA :naughty:

but yes :notopic:

DrAwesome
17-01-2004, 18:59
now that sounds like a story drA :naughty:

nope i dont think she loves me anymore :cry: :cry:

ok back on topic i think Blatter is sexist...

danielf
17-01-2004, 19:00
I think Blatter's idea is great. Maybe they should also get rid of the crossbar and nets, and just have two poles installed on either side of the pitch ;)

I'll get me coat...

Bex
17-01-2004, 19:03
nope i dont think she loves me anymore :cry: :cry:

ok back on topic i think Blatter is sexist...

i'm sure she still does babes :ghugs:

I think Blatter's idea is great. Maybe they should also get rid of the crossbar and nets, and just have two poles installed on either side of the pitch

I'll get me coat...

:mad: i do hope you are joking? however your point is a valid one, in that if blatter where to get his way it would just be a glorified poledancing/lap dancing/ strip show type of thing

danielf
17-01-2004, 19:05
i'm sure she still does babes :ghugs:

:mad: i do hope you are joking? however your point is a valid one, in that if blatter where to get his way it would just be a glorified poledancing/lap dancing/ strip show type of thing

I did post a smiley? ;)

Bex
17-01-2004, 19:07
I did post a smiley? ;)
yaha but it was just a wink so you could have just been enjoying the thought :naughty: :rofl:

Atomic22
17-01-2004, 19:12
blatter is just an idiot that thinks he can make a name for himself......why doesnt he just let the female teams wear the same type of kit as the men....and at the same time lift the stupid antiquated sexist rule that says no matter how good they are at football they still cannot play professionally for a male team....i believe there are lots of female players out there that are by far better players than the average liverpool player and deserve to be given a chance to "bend it like beckham"

Ramrod
17-01-2004, 19:29
* Pictures the video for " I want to break free " :DBelieve me, in that outfit, I am breaking free :naughty: :D

ZrByte
17-01-2004, 20:02
Believe me, in that outfit, I am breaking free :naughty: :D

Nooooo! :eek: The Horror :eek: The Horror :eek:

Well I think female footballers should be allowed to wear Hotpants if they want to, as long as it isnt an enforced rule I dont see how you can have a problem, afterall its her body is it not?

Atomic22
18-01-2004, 18:25
Well I think female footballers should be allowed to wear Hotpants if they want to, as long as it isnt an enforced rule I dont see how you can have a problem, afterall its her body is it not?
yeh but this law must also allow becks to turn out for real madrid in his girlie skirt........ah well i suppose the spanish would love it....hehehe

Marge
18-01-2004, 18:44
yeh but this law must also allow becks to turn out for real madrid in his girlie skirt........ah well i suppose the spanish would love it....hehehe

Not just the Spanish :kiss: :romance: come home Becks but leave Posh there :tu:

Atomic22
18-01-2004, 19:00
Not just the Spanish :kiss: :romance: come home Becks but leave Posh there :tu:
nooooooo posh is lovely:naughty:

Maggy
18-01-2004, 19:50

Now I used to tell them I was wearing a string vest with matching tutu,with dayglow thong and fishnet tights with fluorescent wellies all topped off with a balaclava.

Funnily I never got many answers after that. :naughty:

Incog. :wavey:

ZrByte
18-01-2004, 19:54

Hey if thats what he wants to do thats fine by me ;) Im all about choice, wether they be in good or bad taste :D