PDA

View Full Version : Jelly Or blancmange?

peachey
12-01-2004, 16:55
would you choose, given the choice

Jelly or Blancmange?

orangebird
12-01-2004, 16:56

Jelly or Blancmange?

jelly definitely. With vodka in it.

br3ach
12-01-2004, 16:56
Neither

They are both disgusting

orangebird
12-01-2004, 16:58
Neither

They are both disgusting

But vodka is nice though

peachey
12-01-2004, 16:59
what sort of mould would you have them cast in?

rabbit? fish?

br3ach
12-01-2004, 16:59
Vodka is nice, yes :)

But vodka is nice though

orangebird
12-01-2004, 17:00
what sort of mould would you have them cast in?

rabbit? fish?

Gotta be a rabbit.

Atomic22
12-01-2004, 17:56
definately blackcurrant jelly in a rabbit mould.....or eaten "raw" in cubes......
jelly cubes that have just melted and cooled but still liquid are a yummy drink mixed with tequila
blancmange is just gross and even though its pink even barbie would chuck up at the thought of eating it.....

Paul
12-01-2004, 18:04

Jelly or Blancmange?

Sorry, I would pass on both.

Jon M
12-01-2004, 18:06
:off topic - sorry peachey:

for those like like experimenting with vodka.. try this:

Chocolate Vodka

Take one bottle of vodka, larger the better. It must be about a third to half full.. i'll let you worry about that.
Next you need to get as many Marsbars into the bottle as you possibly can whilst still being able to get the cap back on.
Next, the interesting bit.. bung the whole lot into the dishwasher for one cycle.. and let it cool.. (or not if you prefer).. voilÃÃâ€*’¡ .. vodka au chocolat

:on topic:

both together mmm .. i used to eat those jelly cubes double-packs at a time.. mould wise.. my favourite has to be the tortoise we had when i was small.. he went with the rabbit very well

Xaccers
12-01-2004, 18:20
Has to be green jelly (which can be used as a photocopier)

Should we translate jelly for Jerrek as he might think we're on about jam :D

Theodoric
12-01-2004, 18:26
Has to be green jelly (which can be used as a photocopier)

Should we translate jelly for Jerrek as he might think we're on about jam :D
Are we talking Gestetners here. If so, we are going back into the past!

Theodoric
12-01-2004, 18:27
Blancmange; it has a bit more texture to it. Although, I must admit to having once eaten jelly cubes straight from the packet. :)

RHP
12-01-2004, 18:36
Blancmange definitely - Especially really well set with a thick skin on top. Jelly is for children!

iadom
12-01-2004, 18:46
Blancmange definitely - Especially really well set with a thick skin on top. Jelly is for children!Blancmange on its own, jelly in a sherry soaked trifle. BTW, anyone remember ..junket..ugh.

Theodoric
12-01-2004, 18:58
Blancmange on its own, jelly in a sherry soaked trifle. BTW, anyone remember ..junket..ugh.
I remember Angel's Delight. It is just possible that it didn't consist of 100% synthetic chemicals, but I wouldn't place any money on this.

gary_580
12-01-2004, 19:09
:off topic - sorry peachey:

for those like like experimenting with vodka.. try this:

Chocolate Vodka

Take one bottle of vodka, larger the better. It must be about a third to half full.. i'll let you worry about that.
Next you need to get as many Marsbars into the bottle as you possibly can whilst still being able to get the cap back on.
Next, the interesting bit.. bung the whole lot into the dishwasher for one cycle.. and let it cool.. (or not if you prefer).. voilÃÃâ€*’¡ .. vodka au chocolat

:on topic:

both together mmm .. i used to eat those jelly cubes double-packs at a time.. mould wise.. my favourite has to be the tortoise we had when i was small.. he went with the rabbit very well

are you serious??? I'd try that if i didnt think there was a chance of losing all those mars bars and the vodka