PDA

View Full Version : Collection of NTL equipment

chris2003
11-01-2004, 14:44
hi can anyone comfirm if when NTL come to collected there stuff I will get an offical receipt from them to say that the equipment was collected. With my recent problems with NTL I not want to take anychance I want to make sure I am covered. shame it has to come to this after beening a customer for 4years
:wavey: :wavey: NTL hope you get your CS sort out asap or I can see more leaving like myself

paulyoung666
11-01-2004, 15:01
you should do , i did , dont let the box go without one would be my recommendation :)

chris2003
11-01-2004, 15:13
you should do , i did , dont let the box go without one would be my recommendation :)

nop they ant taking anything till I get one

Skaven
11-01-2004, 22:07
Oh like the one where engineer comes to replace a faulty box due to a fault the customer reported and then customer gets a demand they pay £500 for the box !

Steve H
11-01-2004, 23:43
Oh like the one where engineer comes to replace a faulty box due to a fault the customer reported and then customer gets a demand they pay £500 for the box !

I never got a receipt when I gave them mine.. then again I never asked :)

zoombini
12-01-2004, 10:05
You have the right to refuse to let any equipment leave your possesion without proof of reciept.
If an engineer turns up & says he has forgotten or does not have his "reciept book" you can profer a preprinted piece of paper with all the items listed, saying that they were collected from you & get him to sign & print his name on it.