PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy region 3 DVD's?

CaKe
10-01-2004, 18:53
Exactly what it says in the title really :)

Hubby's looking for the box set of Band of Brothers & noticed the military edition on EBay - a bit of digging has suggested that this edition was only released on DVD Region 3 - I found a nice Danish site with it on but think you have to belong to some club/register & I can't work that out :rofl:

So, if anyone knows where I can get hold of this, please let me know - it'd be much appreciated!

Cheers!

swoop101
10-01-2004, 19:11
http://hanbooks.com/baofbrmilipa.html

try this one.

Good luck

gary_580
10-01-2004, 19:29
Try cd wow they do it in region 1, 2 and 4

CaKe
10-01-2004, 19:40
swoop101 - thanks, don't know how I didn't manage to find that one (where's that dunce smiley when you need it?!)

gary_580 - thanks, but CDWOW only do the standard version box set, thanks anyway - I believe this "extra special edition" or whatever it is was only released as Region 3 :(

TigaSefi
10-01-2004, 21:27
www.dvdpricecheck.co.uk

put in what u searching for and only select region 3

CaKe
10-01-2004, 22:03
Yup, done that too - thanks for the help :)

The danish site I found does have an international site too (I e-mailed the only e-mail address I could find and hoped they spoke English). They're extremely helpful, only they've just launched and don't accept anything other than Mastercard (isn't it just sod's law I have 2 Visa cards?!)

Thanks for all the help though - am giving these people until the end of Jan to get up and running - the guy was so helpful that I'm more than prepared to wait until they accept Visa cards.

Amazing what good customer service can do isn't it ;)

DrAwesome
11-01-2004, 00:16
I could only find 'Band of Brothers' box set (6 disks) £39.99 delivered
and
'Band of Brothers' tin edition (6 disks) £44.99 delivered
both region 2

and they accept visa

CaKe
11-01-2004, 00:24
DrAwesome - that's play.com isn't it :) I've seen that, but it's not the right edition :(

Thanks for looking though - I really think I'll wait until this new site opens fully :)

Paul
11-01-2004, 00:25
Why not just bid for the version you saw on Ebay ?

DrAwesome
11-01-2004, 00:55
DrAwesome - that's play.com isn't it :) I've seen that, but it's not the right edition :(

Thanks for looking though - I really think I'll wait until this new site opens fully :)

yup your right..
I thought of looking on the HBO website to see if they sell the boxs sets but drew a blank

only other place that i found it is here (http://hanbooks.com/baofbrmilipa.html)