PDA

View Full Version : grand turismo 4 release date slips (again)

kronas
09-01-2004, 19:23
sony have confirmed,that gran turismo 4 will now be released in june or july,it had already slipped from its release date of christmas 2003 originally, and then spring,but july this year seems likely.

http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=27979&subsectionid=1584

its a shame because the game looks superb, and i hope it retains its realism in this one with car handling.

MadGamer
09-01-2004, 19:36
I really want this game and also Driver 3. any idea when thats coming out? Oh and am i right in saying that this is going to be GT4:Prolouge

kronas
09-01-2004, 19:40
I really want this game and also Driver 3. any idea when thats coming out? Oh and am i right in saying that this is going to be GT4:Prolouge

no prologue is a 'demo' version of the game its not the full version,you can buy it in japan now.

driver 3 according to one website i have seen, is a febuary release but i would not hold my breath on that date.

Bifta
09-01-2004, 23:57
The rumours of them porting GT4 to PC had best be true.

paulyoung666
10-01-2004, 11:19
The rumours of them porting GT4 to PC had best be true.

i hadnt heard that one , just to get it on ps2 will be enough for me :)

Bifta
10-01-2004, 12:31
I wish I could remember where I saw it :( Anyway, I can understand that Sony don't want GT games ported to other consoles, but they'd make a packet by porting one of them over to the PC, add multiplayer and it's a sure fire winner, well, I know I'd buy it.

paulyoung666
10-01-2004, 12:33
I wish I could remember where I saw it :( Anyway, I can understand that Sony don't want GT games ported to other consoles, but they'd make a packet by porting one of them over to the PC, add multiplayer and it's a sure fire winner, well, I know I'd buy it.

are you gonna be able to play it online using the ps2 ?????????? , if you are then i will be well interested :)