PDA

View Full Version : Kink & Chimaera's 60th ****

kink
04-01-2004, 18:34
Kink & Chimaera's 60th ****

Download Failed (1)

Chimaera and i are celebrating a couple of special events on the weekend
of the 7/8th February 2004.
Since we've had a great time with various members of the forum :erm: ( i think that's what i meant) , after much deliberation and drunken ramblings.....
we thought we'd open the Canal Street crawl to any forum members that would like to come and help us get drunk, i mean celebrate.

So......
Manchester on the 7th february 2004.
Planning to stay in the Ibis Hotel on Portland Street (late night bar and cheap..... and good time was had by all there last time AND my nickname ISN'T Goodtime !! :naughty:

If you're interested, we know a couple of people who are.... email us at:
manchester_beware@hotmail.com

Russ
04-01-2004, 18:36
What on earth is Chimera trying to squeeze out of her bottom? :eek:

Chimaera
04-01-2004, 18:37
Now now - this is not the time or the place Russ!!

The question is - will you be there??????:naughty:

Russ
04-01-2004, 18:38
Well, not to catch whatever THAT is anyway...... ;)

Chimaera
04-01-2004, 18:39
Well, not to catch whatever THAT is anyway...... ;):rolleyes:

Well - yes or no?? Will you be there??

Ramrod
04-01-2004, 18:42
So you burnt your bras did you? :D

Love to be there but I'm at a series of lectures that w/e.......have a lovely time though :drunk:
.....and how old will you really be? *runs for cover* :D

kink
:rolleyes:

Well - yes or no?? Will you be there??
Leave Truss alone Chim..... he can email if he likes..... you know he likes to lurk and remain anonymous :p
If he admits to coming..... someone ELSE might want to slap him too ;)

Paul K
Yes :)

kink
04-01-2004, 18:43
[Snippity snipped].....
.....and how old will you really be? *runs for cover* :D

Who said it's about age? :)

Bifta
04-01-2004, 18:43
In that picture Kink looks a bit like a female comedian, you know the one from the Kingsmill ad's?

kink
04-01-2004, 18:47
In that picture Kink looks a bit like a female comedian, you know the one from the Kingsmill ad's?Oi!! Who you calling a comedian??? :D ;)
I love my body...... just wanted to share my bountious beauty :p

And no...... i'm NOT bernard manning :naughty:

Marge
04-01-2004, 18:53
Well sounds good to me cos it's my birthday a few days after :drunk: :beer: :drunk:

kink
04-01-2004, 18:55
Well sounds good to me cos it's my birthday a few days after :drunk: :beer: :drunk:

EXCELLENT!!!!! Will be great to meet you finally Debs..... since i missed you last time i was in Manchester :(
Manchester and Canal Street best look out :p

homealone
04-01-2004, 18:57
Oi!! Who you calling a comedian??? :D ;)
I love my body...... just wanted to share my bountious beauty :p

And no...... i'm NOT bernard manning :naughty:

shouldn't that be bounteous booty:naughty:

- atm I'm up for it - I'll email the addy you provided when I can confirm.

Thanks btw, nice to have something to look forward to - and meeting you two lovely ladies again, is definitely something to look forward to!

Gaz

Bex
04-01-2004, 18:58
unfortunately i won't be able to make this event......will be in preston that weekend, but never know we may pop over for a bevvy with you lot......have fun though

Dave Stones
04-01-2004, 18:58
unfortunately i wont be there... have to take my lady friend to watch her favourite band (coincidentally in manchester) on the 7th...

ah well:p

dodgyboy
04-01-2004, 19:02
I'm always up for a bit'o drinking and gossip. You can count me in :D

kink
04-01-2004, 19:05
unfortunately i wont be there... have to take my lady friend to watch her favourite band (coincidentally in manchester) on the 7th...

ah well:p

Well.... i suspect that we might be around quite late..... so if the pair of you fancy a drink or something ;) after the gig, then we can email you the details anyway :)

The infamous dave stones..... oh my :p

I'm always up for a bit'o drinking and gossip. You can count me in :D

Dodgy.... all i can say to you is........ BRING FUDGE :rofl: ;)

grum1978
04-01-2004, 19:05
why not...might even manage to stay in the same hotel this time ;)

dodgyboy
04-01-2004, 19:08
Dodgy.... all i can say to you is........ BRING FUDGE :rofl: ;)

We'll have to see what surprise's I can find for you this time ;)

kink
why not...might even manage to stay in the same hotel this time ;)
We'll try and book earlier this time ;)

Will be good to see you grum.... i think lol But if Dodgy's bringing fudge.... what are you bringing? :naughty: ;)

Chimaera
I'm always up for a bit'o drinking and gossip. You can count me in :DSo do I get to sample your fudge this time too?? :naughty:

Ramrod
04-01-2004, 19:09
Who said it's about age? :)
In denial eh? :D

*runs for cover*

kink
04-01-2004, 19:10
We'll have to see what surprise's I can find for you this time ;)

Just bring yourself..... you sweet delectable creature ;)

As long as i don't get approached by another guy claiming to know me from Soho this time :erm: :D

kink
04-01-2004, 19:12
In denial eh? :D

*runs for cover*

The 60th represents a couple of things..... and it's not a birthday, well one is..... it's our 60th **** ;)

No one's in denial..... i'll be 37 :D

dodgyboy
04-01-2004, 19:15
So do I get to sample your fudge this time too?? :naughty:

I'm sure I could save you a portion ;)

As long as i don't get approached by another guy claiming to know me from Soho this time

We can only hope!!! that was soooo funny :p

Chimaera
04-01-2004, 19:15
The 60th represents a couple of things..... and it's not a birthday, well one is..... it's our 60th **** ;)

No one's in denial..... i'll be 37 :D
And it would have been my 23rd wedding anniversary as well!
The fact that it isn't is reason enough to celebrate believe me! ;)

Paul K
04-01-2004, 19:31
i'll be 37 :D
What? You mean we needed an excuse to meet for drinks? :naughty:

Bifta
04-01-2004, 19:38
It's a bit too far out for me, as in distance not freakiness.

Colin
04-01-2004, 19:42
oooh how annoying is that.

After missing out on the other time people met up, its going to happen again. :(
Sorry, maybe next time when there is a night out.

Paul
04-01-2004, 19:46
60th ?

Paul K
04-01-2004, 19:52
60th ?
M's 37th birthday :) and E's (would have been) 23rd anniversary;)
http://forum.nthellworld.co.uk/showpost.php?p=108520&postcount=28
Two very good reasons to meet up for a laugh.

Russ
04-01-2004, 19:56
In that picture Kink looks a bit like a female comedian, you know the one from the Kingsmill ad's?

Sue Perkins, the only comedien to be named after a brand of cigarettes :)

kink
04-01-2004, 19:59
What? You mean we needed an excuse to meet for drinks? :naughty:
Drinks? :eek: is that why we're meeting?? :idea:
Remember it was YOUR suggestion ;)

It's a bit too far out for me, as in distance not freakiness.

I've read your posts..... didn't think it was ever the freakiness that would have put you off ;)

oooh how annoying is that.

After missing out on the other time people met up, its going to happen again. :(
Sorry, maybe next time when there is a night out.

Am sure you'll have just as good a time.... unless you're working of course :erm:

Maybe you should arrange a meeting next time and have more control over the date? :shrug: This one is more impromptu anyway.... we were going anyway and thought what the heck..... invite everyone :D

M's 37th birthday :) and E's (would have been) 23rd anniversary;)
http://forum.nthellworld.co.uk/showpost.php?p=108520&postcount=28
Two very good reasons to meet up for a laugh.

Ok.... so you know what the number represents.... but you've missed the last bit..... the **** :naughty: ;)

Chimaera
04-01-2004, 20:02
Obvious - **** = LAFF :rofl:

Colin
04-01-2004, 20:10
Am sure you'll have just as good a time.... unless you're working of course :erm:

nahhh

Got another party then (oh the life of a student, party, party, party)
oh well, will get to meet you all one day, and show you all at nthw how to drink :p

Paul K
04-01-2004, 20:15
Drinks? :eek: is that why we're meeting?? :idea:
Remember it was YOUR suggestion ;)
errrr ok I take the blame :shrug: Since you're always right ;)

I've read your posts..... didn't think it was ever the freakiness that would have put you off ;)

Maybe you should arrange a meeting next time and have more control over the date? :shrug: This one is more impromptu anyway.... we were going anyway and thought what the heck..... invite everyone :D

Ok.... so you know what the number represents.... but you've missed the last bit..... the **** :naughty: ;)
Mmmmm do we get a choice or is it phone a friend :p

Florence
04-01-2004, 20:21
I was given this link last night and after reading this thought some may be able to use it.
Travel lodge for £5 not to sure where one is in Manchester but worth a look. (http://www.travelodge.co.uk/fiverfrenzy/)

kink
04-01-2004, 20:25
I was given this link last night and after reading this thought some may be able to use it.
Travel lodge for £5 not to sure where one is in Manchester but worth a look. (http://www.travelodge.co.uk/fiverfrenzy/)

Thanks Kitty :) We've seen the Travel Lodge..... we chose the Ibis because we went there last time.... and we're going back to see if our bananas are still there ;) Don't ask :D
As i said before.... it cheap.....has a very late bar... till they set up for breakie that is... and just around the corner from Canal Street.... literally... although last time we managed to walk the whole of central manchester to get there ;)

Mmmmm.... but now i've been reminded of the bananas..... what this time? :naughty: :p

Florence
04-01-2004, 20:35
lol A pear :naughty:

Edited to add The travel lodge may help others to go that are short of money not sure but I think you pay for food at the lofge.

Paul K
04-01-2004, 20:36
Thanks Kitty :) We've seen the Travel Lodge..... we chose the Ibis because we went there last time.... and we're going back to see if our bananas are still there ;) Don't ask :D
As i said before.... it cheap.....has a very late bar... till they set up for breakie that is... and just around the corner from Canal Street.... literally... although last time we managed to walk the whole of central manchester to get there ;)

Mmmmm.... but now i've been reminded of the bananas..... what this time? :naughty: :p
Plums? :angel:

Chimaera
04-01-2004, 20:36
Carrier bags from a certain shop perhaps?? :naughty:

(M&S of course!)

Ramrod
04-01-2004, 20:39
:eek: You don't look old enough to have been eligable for marriage 23 yrs ago! Wow! :D

Chimaera
04-01-2004, 20:41
:eek: You don't look old enough to have been eligable for marriage 23 yrs ago! Wow! :D:blush:

I was a child bride!

Stuart
04-01-2004, 20:43
I'll try to come...

kink
04-01-2004, 20:54
I'll try to come...
Awwwwwwwww...... pretty please? :kiss:

I know it might be difficult for you..... but i first met you in Reading.... and i think it's time to take you up North :naughty: ;)

Anyway..... Dodgy's bringing fudge :p

:blush:

I was a child bride!

Don't you mean Prize Mug? :naughty: :D :tu:

Bex
04-01-2004, 20:55
nahhh

Got another party then (oh the life of a student, party, party, party)
oh well, will get to meet you all one day, and show you all at nthw how to drink :p

ahhh sounds like me may have another person to add to a little drinking comp, myself and another member are setting up for the next meet :D :p

Chimaera
04-01-2004, 21:00
Don't you mean Prize Mug? :naughty: :D :tu:
Yes - and then I saw the light - hence the celebration! :dmonk::drunk:

kink
04-01-2004, 21:22
Well.... had a couple of emails.... which is great, if only so we can get you on a group mailing :)

I know it's early yet to get numbers etc, so no problems there. However, if anyone wants to book a hotel room so they can stay over, we can arrange a group booking (take note grum ;) ) so the people that do stay over can all crash in the same place..... but hopefully not the same room :naughty:
Well.... not all of us anyway :p

Dave Stones
04-01-2004, 22:08
ahhh sounds like me may have another person to add to a little drinking comp, myself and another member are setting up for the next meet :D :p

i could drink you all under the table... :erm:

*proud member of the boat club* :D

Dave Stones
04-01-2004, 22:10
Well.... i suspect that we might be around quite late..... so if the pair of you fancy a drink or something ;) after the gig, then we can email you the details anyway :)

well she is under age and after waht happened the other night... :erm: is all i will say...

The infamous dave stones..... oh my :p

infamous? not a chance! ive been on newsround and met tony blair :smokin: :D

kink
04-01-2004, 22:14
i could drink you all under the table... :erm:

*proud member of the boat club* :D

Well..... neither of you are going to be there so it's all academic isn't it? ;)
Oh i see..... it's a pi55 up contest not a pi55ing contest.... couldn't tell the difference for a second :p

I think neither of you 'contenders' are going to be there because you're both full of bluff..... oh well, we'll never know :p

Dave Stones
04-01-2004, 22:18
Well..... neither of you are going to be there so it's all academic isn't it? ;)
Oh i see..... it's a pi55 up contest not a pi55ing contest.... couldn't tell the difference for a second :p

I think neither of you 'contenders' are going to be there because you're both full of bluff..... oh well, we'll never know :p

well being male im sure a pi$$ing contest would be easier to win.... :erm:

i dont need to be there, you can all bow down to my obvious greatness by proxy :D:cool:

i'll get me coat... :erm:

homealone
04-01-2004, 22:46
well being male im sure a pi$$ing contest would be easier to win.... :erm:

hmm - I'm not so sure, it depends on the rules, shirley;)

for example

you & a female lie on your backs, at the same height, naked, close to each other, head to head - person who can pee forwards the furthest wins:erm::D

Chimaera
04-01-2004, 23:04

for example

you & a female lie on your backs, at the same height, naked, close to each other, head to head - person who can pee forwards the furthest wins:erm::D
OMG Gaz that's terrible!!!:eek:
You KNOW the sort of high class gathering we are expecting!!!!
Not sure where your little game would end up anyway!! :rolleyes:

homealone
04-01-2004, 23:15
OMG Gaz that's terrible!!!:eek:
You KNOW the sort of high class gathering we are expecting!!!!
Not sure where your little game would end up anyway!! :rolleyes:

it was just an 'off the cuff' - or at least over the shoulder remark? - is there a problem;)

Nor
04-01-2004, 23:17
Might have misread this but I was wondering what the 60th **** was :)

Shaun
04-01-2004, 23:56
Well I've been coerced into comming, yet another good meet. Wonder how much we can get off for a group booking?? :naughty:

Suppose I'd better go and e-mail that kinky one ;)

Stuart
05-01-2004, 00:18
Carrier bags from a certain shop perhaps?? :naughty:

(M&S of course!)
Maybe we could have some S&M bags instead?

Paul K
05-01-2004, 00:33
Maybe we could have some S&M bags instead?
Do you have plenty to go around Stu? :naughty:
I vote for cabbages :p

Chimaera
05-01-2004, 10:51
Do you have plenty to go around Stu? :naughty:
I vote for cabbages :p

And the prize for the most surreal post on this thread goes to...... :rolleyes:

Was there any alcohol involved Paul??

Paul K
05-01-2004, 12:13
And the prize for the most surreal post on this thread goes to...... :rolleyes:

Was there any alcohol involved Paul??
Unfortunately not :p
Since the thread is getting a little long now it might be a good time to remind people interested in going that they can use the
manchester_beware@hotmail.com email address to confirm their interest in going to Manchester. That way we can keep track of the number of people wanting to be there :)

Marge
05-01-2004, 12:55
Tried to book the day off but have been refused :cry:

Will have to think of a cunning plan :shrug:

Chimaera
05-01-2004, 13:35
Tried to book the day off but have been refused :cry:

Will have to think of a cunning plan :shrug:

Gosh!!!! Debsy!!! You feeling alright???

Can't you just FEEL that sore throat developing - the one that will be AWFUL come the weekend of the 7/8 February?? :naughty:

Marge
05-01-2004, 13:39
Gosh!!!! Debsy!!! You feeling alright???

Can't you just FEEL that sore throat developing - the one that will be AWFUL come the weekend of the 7/8 February?? :naughty:

I'm sure I just won't be able to get out of bed :shrug:

Mayfly
05-01-2004, 17:03
I live quite near Manchester. Can new members come to this party?

Dave Stones
05-01-2004, 17:13

for example

i dont even want to THINK about where you got that idea...:erm::eek:

i was basing my hypothesis on the fact that we have a hosepipe attachment built-in :D

homealone
05-01-2004, 17:27
i dont even want to THINK about where you got that idea...:erm::eek:

i was basing my hypothesis on the fact that we have a hosepipe attachment built-in :D

which has to remain under full voluntary control to achieve the trajectory required - in the (imaginary;)) scenario I suggested, I'm not sure if I could prevent the 'automatic' system from overiding the voluntary one & causing 'directional anomalies':D

Dave Stones
05-01-2004, 17:29
i have enough control to override any directional anomalies ;)

plus, i could regulate the pressure of the liquid in order to remove said anomalies and make the trajectory more accurate...

tehre is still something about coming up with an idea about peeing on each other that is unsettling though... :erm:

homealone
05-01-2004, 17:35
i have enough control to override any directional anomalies ;)

plus, i could regulate the pressure of the liquid in order to remove said anomalies and make the trajectory more accurate...

tehre is still something about coming up with an idea about peeing on each other that is unsettling though... :erm:

nooooo, not on each other, just in a forwards direction. The idea of lying down was to even out the anatomical advantage of the 'attachment' you mentioned and make it a fairer contest.;)

Apologies for going so :notopic:

Chimaera
05-01-2004, 17:52
Of course Mayfly - the more the merrier! :D

Just email to confirm! ;)

Chimaera
05-01-2004, 17:54
I'm sure I just won't be able to get out of bed :shrug:
Just so long as you can get out of bed long enough to meet us! ;)

homealone
05-01-2004, 17:55

well the criterion for the last one was, any member of NTHW who isn't banned & the OP says 'all members'.

I would email the confirmation addy Paul repeated in post #62 & see what they say.

:welcome: to the forum by the way.:wavey:

Gaz

<edit> as confirmed by Chimaera, while I was typing:)

Chimaera
05-01-2004, 18:16
well the criterion for the last one was, any member of NTHW who isn't banned & the OP says 'all members'.

I would email the confirmation addy Paul repeated in post #62 & see what they say.

:welcome: to the forum by the way.:wavey:

Gaz

<edit> as confirmed by Chimaera, while I was typing:)
Perhaps Mayfly wants to see your party game Gaz! :rofl: :eek:

homealone
05-01-2004, 18:39
Perhaps Mayfly wants to see your party game Gaz! :rofl: :eek:

I think I'll keep 'stum' on that now:blush:

Gaz

Chimaera
05-01-2004, 18:42
I think I'll keep 'stum' on that now:blush:

GazThat's ok Gaz - we will have fun reminding you on the night!!! :D

Now - where's that whisky bottle??? :rolleyes:

kink
05-01-2004, 18:43

Well...... Mayfly, of course you can come.... but i'm a little worried about your signature...... I assume that you're born so that leaves the eat, mate and die bit..... and if you're planning to do that at our meet... well, things could get a little more interesting than we'd anticipated :erm: :naughty: :D

Dupre
05-01-2004, 20:43
Alchohol eh... i may come. Why the village? is there something i should know?

out of interest, who the hell are you people? LOL

Maggy
05-01-2004, 20:52
Apologies but it's a bit far to go for a ****up.

I'll be thinking of you though. :luv:

Incog. :)

kink
05-01-2004, 21:03
Alchohol eh... i may come. Why the village? is there something i should know?

out of interest, who the hell are you people? LOL

Why The Village? We all went there before and had a really great time..... less rabble rousing than a lot of other places too :erm:
But then again... we don't have to stay there..... we're not limited by location.... as long as we have good company :D
And so far...... so good.

Who are we? Did you not see the picture??? :rofl:

http://www.screamingmiranda.com/Rumble.jpg

Just Sumochim and Sumokink and their supporters ;)
Personally, i think Chim's going to win.... i mean, look at the size of those man-breasts :eek: :p

Apologies but it's a bit far to go for a ****up.

I'll be thinking of you though. :luv:

Incog. :)

Thanks Coggy.... would have been great to see you, maybe another time :)
And feel free to think about us...... but try not to think of what we might be doing :erm: :naughty:

Paul K
05-01-2004, 21:59
I'm sure Kink and Chimaera would be the first to greet you there :)
and the email for anyone that needs to use it is
manchester_beware@hotmail.com :)

Mayfly
05-01-2004, 23:13
Well...... Mayfly, of course you can come.... but i'm a little worried about your signature...... I assume that you're born so that leaves the eat, mate and die bit..... and if you're planning to do that at our meet... well, things could get a little more interesting than we'd anticipated :erm: :naughty: :D

Well let me think about this for a moment.

Eat - Yes I plan to do plenty of this at the party, if I attend
Mate - well this question depends on whether there are any other mayflies at the party
Die - As a Mayfly only has a very short life span I simply canââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t answer this question.

A big thank you to anyone else who has answered my first post.

Mayfly
06-01-2004, 17:30
Even though I donââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t really know a lot of you yet, I would like to come to the party at Manchester. I am actually quite badly disabled, I have Cerebral Palsy and would need someone to come with me who knows me. Would it be okay if my brother came to help me even though he isnââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t a member of this forum. With his help I can manage to walk better and getting up/down steps will not be a problem, he could also help me to do other important things e.g.. buying drinks

Dupre
06-01-2004, 18:05
oh... if hes gonna be buying drinks... j/k

i dont think youll find anyone has a problem with that. IF they can put up with an a-hole like me they can deal with a non-boardie :naughty:

Colin
06-01-2004, 18:12

for example

Wow, was that impromtu(sp??) or is this a practice that goes on in parts of this world that my fragile little mind has not been exposed to yet

Chimaera
06-01-2004, 19:27
Mayfly - yes bring your brother - the more the merrier!! :beer: :drunk:

Dupre - who said you were an a-hole?? :ghugs:

(scally - yes!)

homealone
06-01-2004, 19:38
Wow, was that impromtu(sp??) or is this a practice that goes on in parts of this world that my fragile little mind has not been exposed to yet

purely hypothetical, in my case, but I can't speak for everyone;):D

Mayfly
06-01-2004, 20:41

(scally - yes!)

Thank you, My brother will be pleased that he can come with me because this will give him a good excuse to a have night out in Manchester.

kink
06-01-2004, 20:52
Thank you, My brother will be pleased that he can come with me because this will give him a good excuse to a have night out in Manchester.

Mayfly..... it will be a pleasure to spend the night with you AND your brother :naughty: ;)
The more the merrier when the clock strikes midnight.... that will be when my new year really starts and perhaps it will bring me more luck than the last year.
How about i promise to buy you a drink? I have a feeling that i might owe you one ;)
I'm staying an extra night..... have a four-poster suite booked for the sunday night... fancied a treat :) Well.... another year older.... and live life while you can. I plan to enjoy it..... well, the little bits of it i can call my own :)

Dupre
06-01-2004, 21:23

(scally - yes!)

no point denying it :-D i may as well embrace my a-hole-ness

Paul K
08-01-2004, 11:50
no point denying it :-D i may as well embrace my a-hole-ness
Errm I'll let you embrace your a-hole ta :naughty: :p

Chimaera
08-01-2004, 12:23

Best save that for Canal Street eh?? :naughty:

Colin
08-01-2004, 12:25

You know, since joining this site i believe the tone has been dispicably bought down by a certain few
Not only did i read the other day about 2 people activally embracing naked, whilst openly urinating on each other. :shocking:

But now i the cuddeling of bottom openings without any embarrassment. :shocking:

I have to say, I LIKE IT :naughty: :naughty:

Paul K
08-01-2004, 12:31
OK, that's, my room booked and transportation arranged. Let's just hope I survive the journey ;)

Mayfly
08-01-2004, 12:38
I was just wondering are we suppose to book our own hotel rooms or are Kink & Chimaera going to make a group booking which may be cheaper once they know how many people are coming?

Nemesis
08-01-2004, 12:41
how many people are coming?:eek: don't you mean going :D

Mayfly
08-01-2004, 13:07
:eek: don't you mean going :D

Errrrr........... yes

kink
08-01-2004, 17:55
I was just wondering are we suppose to book our own hotel rooms or are Kink & Chimaera going to make a group booking which may be cheaper once they know how many people are coming?

Hi mayfly :)
I've added you to the mailing list now that you've emailed the manchester_beware@hotmail.com address and i'm sorry for not letting you know the details sooner but have had something personal to deal with and haven't been on the forum :erm:

However, to make up for that, i've booked a hotel room for you and your brother in the same hotel as the rest of us. So your place to sleep, if you should NEED to sleep :naughty: is assured.

Sorry for the delay.... will explain on msn :)

Chimaera
08-01-2004, 21:27
OK, that's, my room booked and transportation arranged. Let's just hope I survive the journey ;)
SURVIVE THE JOURNEY??????

It's a VERY long walk Paul - lets just hope the company lives up to expectations - and you remember to bring those refreshments out of your fridge! ;) :p

Mayfly
08-01-2004, 21:40
Hi mayfly :)
I've added you to the mailing list now that you've emailed the manchester_beware@hotmail.com address and i'm sorry for not letting you know the details sooner but have had something personal to deal with and haven't been on the forum :erm:

However, to make up for that, i've booked a hotel room for you and your brother in the same hotel as the rest of us. So your place to sleep, if you should NEED to sleep :naughty: is assured.

Sorry for the delay.... will explain on msn :)

Sleep?? Sleep?? No, I must admit I donââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t think that many of us are planning to do much sleeping that weekend. Eating, DRINKING a lot but not sleeping :zzz: :nono:

Oh and Thank you Kink for booking me a room!!

Stuart
08-01-2004, 22:07
:eek: don't you mean going :D
Not if they're lucky.....

Stuart
08-01-2004, 22:09
BTW, I should now be OK to go. Still need to book a room & transport though...

kink
10-01-2004, 12:52
BTW, I should now be OK to go. Still need to book a room & transport though...

Hello No. 2 :naughty:
Ooer!! An alignment of 3 little stars may occur on the 7th February!!
At last :naughty: ;)

Stu....... have added you to the mailing list and sent the hotel details to you.
There's still plenty of time to work out the finer details.... that's why we posted so early :)
So don't worry stu..... chim and i will look after you.... you're special to us :D

Paul K
10-01-2004, 17:13
Hello No. 2 :naughty:
Ooer!! An alignment of 3 little stars may occur on the 7th February!!
At last :naughty: ;)

Stu....... have added you to the mailing list and sent the hotel details to you.
There's still plenty of time to work out the finer details.... that's why we posted so early :)
So don't worry stu..... chim and i will look after you.... you're special to us :D
Ah we meet again Stu ;) Glad you're coming mate :) Anyone know where we can buy some fudge? :naughty:

Chimaera
10-01-2004, 17:16
Ah we meet again Stu ;) Glad you're coming mate :) Anyone know where we can buy some fudge? :naughty:
Don't worry Paul - I'll bring some from Thornton's - am very fussy what goes in my mouth - any orders?? :naughty:

Paul K
10-01-2004, 17:44
Don't worry Paul - I'll bring some from Thornton's - am very fussy what goes in my mouth - any orders?? :naughty:
:eek: Errrm no comment ;) Might head to Thorntons too to add to my white chocolate supply :naughty:

Chimaera
10-01-2004, 17:52
:eek: Errrm no comment ;) Might head to Thorntons too to add to my white chocolate supply :naughty:
Gosh Paul - do Thorntons do that sort of Adult Novelty Chcolate?? :naughty:

Paul K
10-01-2004, 23:24
Gosh Paul - do Thorntons do that sort of Adult Novelty Chcolate?? :naughty:
Novelty? Mmmm will ask if you like;) Anything in particular :naughty:

dodgyboy
19-01-2004, 02:19
Bumpy ;)

Paul K
19-01-2004, 11:02
Bumpy ;)
:eek: Subtle :naughty:
Don't forget that if your interested in going to Manchester to meet up and help the ladies celebrate the email address is:

kink
19-01-2004, 17:02
Well paul... we have a small but elite group :naughty: ;) and it looks like that's about it :D

It's not a problem.... but my fiance, Dr Plummer ;) , is unable to make it :cry: but he has offered to buy a round of drinks for all of us so that we can toast the happiness that he and i feel at the forthcoming event :D

I say... get your glasses ready to toast :beer: Dr and Mrs Kinki-Plumber :p

Marge
19-01-2004, 17:20
Kink

Have just sent email to confirm, whoops I forgot :erm:

Mayfly
19-01-2004, 17:21
Well paul... we have a small but elite group :naughty: ;) and it looks like that's about it :D

It's not a problem.... but my fiance, Dr Plummer ;) , is unable to make it :cry: but he has offered to buy a round of drinks for all of us so that we can toast the happiness that he and i feel at the forthcoming event :D

Congratulations on the engagement. I hope the two of you will be very happy together & have a long and happy marriage with lots and lots of children!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

handyman
19-01-2004, 17:26

I have been away from this site toooo long this is not making any sense at all :spin:

kink
19-01-2004, 17:34
Kink

Have just sent email to confirm, whoops I forgot :erm:

You shall be added my sweet... better late than never :D

I have been away from this site toooo long this is not making any sense at all :spin:

if you ever get to make sense of any of it.... you couldn't let me know what it all means could you? :shrug: :spin: ;)

Dupre
25-01-2004, 20:03
i hope theres gonna be some sweet sweet pu... errr i mean some nice women going to this ;-) or at least easy ones. LOL

Paul K
25-01-2004, 20:15
i hope theres gonna be some sweet sweet pu... errr i mean some nice women going to this ;-) or at least easy ones. LOL
Ermmm Dupre please use the manchester_beware@hotmail.com to register your participation in the Manchester meet and on someone elses behalf:
"Get your mind out of the gutter and it's just a load of old dogs and we fecking bite :mad:"

MetaWraith
25-01-2004, 20:29
sorry i can't make it, but i'm sure the event will be a blast, have fun ya'll :)

handyman
25-01-2004, 21:09
sorry i can't make it, but i'm sure the event will be a blast, have fun ya'll :)

Ditto i'll try make the next one :-)

Dupre
26-01-2004, 11:53
why do i feel like im either gonna be eaten for breakfast or b****** by the local population? :(

Bifta
26-01-2004, 11:55
why do i feel like im either gonna be eaten for breakfast or b***** by the local population? :(
Bummed?

Paul K
26-01-2004, 12:35
why do i feel like im either gonna be eaten for breakfast or b***ed by the local population? :(
Keeping your options open then? Just wondering what's being eaten for breakfast now :naughty:
By the way I've been informed that you should be grateful if you get breakfast after getting b***ed by the local population ;)
Hopefully you posted in mis-judged humour as we may find some people taking offence to your post ;)

bopdude
26-01-2004, 13:21
Hold the fort young lady, there maybe a late entry in the three legged race :p have got the pass out from the dragon so all thats left is to get the time off work and BINGE....0 :drunk: more drunken antics, * off to find his drinking head somewhere under the stairs :walk:

Hope to see you all there :)

homealone
26-01-2004, 13:33
Hold the fort young lady, there maybe a late entry in the three legged race :p have got the pass out from the dragon so all thats left is to get the time off work and BINGE....0 :drunk: more drunken antics, * off to find his drinking head somewhere under the stairs :walk:

Hey that's good news, bopdude, it needs someone quiet & sensible to come & keep the rest of us in order ;)

bopdude
26-01-2004, 14:07
Hey that's good news, bopdude, it needs someone quiet & sensible to come & keep the rest of us in order ;)
Of course I fit that desciption to a tee.... for the first 5 mins :p :wavey: hope your going homealone seems I remember you have a score to settle ..lol :D

homealone
26-01-2004, 14:16
Of course I fit that desciption to a tee.... for the first 5 mins :p :wavey: hope your going homealone seems I remember you have a score to settle ..lol :D

yup I'll be there - and no score to settle, all the bruises have gone now lol ;) Looking forward to it. :tu:

Dupre
26-01-2004, 14:25
:-D nothing is adverse from being a joke to me, i believe strongly in equal rights. If people want equal rights, im all for it as long as they are equal!

bopdude
26-01-2004, 14:39
:-D nothing is adverse from being a joke to me, i believe strongly in equal rights. If people want equal rights, im all for it as long as they are equal!
At the risk of looking stupid :shrug: did I miss something Dupre ? :D

Bifta
26-01-2004, 15:42
It comes across that Dupre is worried somewhat about someone forcing a homosexual experience on him .. I have only one thing to say about that, what makes you think that any gender would be remotely interested in you?

Chimaera
26-01-2004, 18:33
It comes across that Dupre is worried somewhat about someone forcing a homosexual experience on him .. I have only one thing to say about that, what makes you think that any gender would be remotely interested in you?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And great to see bopdude is coming - you did add a certain 'something' to the proceedings last time!! :eek:

kink
26-01-2004, 18:41
Bummed?
Grrrrrrrr.... came back especially to do this since i received an email about it earlier today :erm:

Let's be nice to Dupre..... i'm sure he was refering to getting rat-ar$ed i'm sure and he just got over verbal at the thought ;)

That's the most amazing news Bop :D I really hope you get the time off and if you do.... you'll make me a very happy woman..... well, if i'm lucky :naughty: :D

yup I'll be there - and no score to settle, all the bruises have gone now lol ;) Looking forward to it. :tu:

Dammit..... no scores to settle? and there was i about to bring my camcorder.... for a moment there i thought i might get my own version of the fight scene from Women in Love :eek: :rofl:

And no kicking me in the head this time please :D

I'm afraid my Welcome to the Fold email may have either scared him or got him over excited.... and anyway.... if neither gender is interested in showing him the pleasures that Manchester has to offer him.... i'm sure there might be someone who transcends the gender gap that could be available..... for the contents of his wallet ;) :D

Bifta
26-01-2004, 19:03
Does he know all there is to know about the crying game? :D

homealone
26-01-2004, 19:16
<snip>
Dammit..... no scores to settle? and there was i about to bring my camcorder.... for a moment there i thought i might get my own version of the fight scene from Women in Love :eek: :rofl:

And no kicking me in the head this time please :D

aww, don't let me put you off bringing your cam, Kink, opportunities for blackmail like this don't arise that often :p ;)

- and if it looks like happening again, we could do tag-team & give you a chance to get your own back;):eek:

Hmmm, 'Women in Love' - I wonder if I can fit a paddling pool in my bag - I'm sure someone else has already mentioned the mud :naughty:

Dupre
26-01-2004, 20:14
nuh uh... i was refering to the villages "reputation" as Elaine puts it ;-)

Mark W
26-01-2004, 21:17
mmmm...camcorder eh kink? :P you, camcorder and a 4 poster bed - how could i POSSIBLY stay away? ;) cant wait to see you again babes xx

and the rest of you motley lot of course ;)

Stuart
29-01-2004, 02:11
Well, I booked. Couldn't get into the Portland Street Ibis, so went for the Central Manchester Novotel...

bopdude
29-01-2004, 09:07
Well, I booked. Couldn't get into the Portland Street Ibis, so went for the Central Manchester Novotel...NOOOOOOOOO dont tell me no more room at the inn :( just when it looks like i'm getting the time off work, oh well will have to see what else is kicking about

* off to sift through thread for links :walk: unless anyone wants to go dutch :naughty: lol

Mayfly
29-01-2004, 15:06
Does anyone know what time we are all planning to meet up a week on Saturday? :D

handyman
29-01-2004, 15:23
Does anyone know what time we are all planning to meet up a week on Saturday? :D

I dont know for sure but if anything like the first one, anywhere from 2ish onwards ( are we bringing banana's ????? )

BOPDUDE on hm's addy cause i've been blocked for some reason :(

Chimaera
29-01-2004, 15:28
Well - as I have half an idea where I am heading this time - we should get there slightly earlier than last time! ;)
I'll have to consult with my passengers (Kink, Paul and Scastle) on times and let you know! :)
Bananas?? Who knows?

bopdude
29-01-2004, 15:51
Well - as I have half an idea :)
Bananas?? Who knows?
Ah ha just as i thought, only half an idea...lol sorry E, had to be done, and i hope it's banana's...lol

kink
29-01-2004, 19:02
mmmm...camcorder eh kink? :pp you, camcorder and a 4 poster bed - how could i POSSIBLY stay away? ;) cant wait to see you again babes xx

and the rest of you motley lot of course ;)

:eek: can't wait to see you too marky...... IF you can come :( but have made arrangements to see you on sunday regardless... and thanks to the camcorder, will be able to see you again..... and again...... and again to my heart's content :naughty: ;)

NOOOOOOOOO dont tell me no more room at the inn :( [Snippity snipped]...........
* off to sift through thread for links :walk: unless anyone wants to go dutch :naughty: lol

Well i would offer to share with you Bop.... but i may be sharing as it is..... and 3, in THIS case, would be a crowd :D
But if mark doesn't show... perhaps we can organise something? I shared with Bexy last time..... why not you? :pp

Well - as I have half an idea where I am heading this time - we should get there slightly earlier than last time! ;)
I'll have to consult with my passengers (Kink, Paul and Scastle) on times and let you know! :)
Bananas?? Who knows?

We'll consult this weekend and organise ourselves then..... am sure we'll have an msn pow wow and email everybody then with details..... if you haven't already emailed the address manchester_beware@hotmail.com please do, we won't be posting details on the thread... and that includes YOU bop :D

Ah ha just as i thought, only half an idea...lol sorry E, had to be done, and i hope it's banana's...lol

Bananas? It's an extra special occasion this time...... so i think we'll have to come up with something a little more interesting... something along the lines of..... bringing the biggest nuts you can find..... and a prize for the biggest? :naughty:

Chimaera
29-01-2004, 19:05
I'll bring the coconut then! :eek:

Bex
29-01-2004, 19:07
<snippity snip> I shared with Bexy last time..... why not you? :pp

yes i was the very silent room mate..:rofl:

camcorder again, ohh should be getting some decent footage then, sooo pleased you didnt have that last manc meet :blush:

really sad i am missing this one, but meeting up with a few of the .com'ers and got to work in the morning :( next time for sure :D
hope you all have a blast though

kink
30-01-2004, 11:27
yes i was the very silent room mate..:rofl:
Yes.... you were.... for me at any rate :naughty:

camcorder again, ohh should be getting some decent footage then, sooo pleased you didnt have that last manc meet :blush:

Well i'm not sure the footage i got from the Reading meet was any less embarrassing... for some ;)

Right.... so in the biggest nuts stakes... chimaera is bringing a coconut.... and i'm bringing........

Bop :naughty: :pp

And you can take that in any way you like :D

NB. As all who were at the last manchester meet will attest... he's the biggest nut of them all.... of course i meant it in that way, what else could i have meant ;) :pp

kink
02-02-2004, 11:37
Mayfly.... you were having trouble booking a hotel room and are waiting to see if there'd be any cancellations this week.... looks like it might be mine :erm:
Things are looking grim at the moment and thanks to circumstances beyond my control i may not be able to make the weekend after all.....

So possibly no camcorder or threat of blackmail :)

And if it comes down to it..... which it seriously looks like it might..... i'm sure you'll all have a fabulous time without me :)

Now you can all fight over who gets to share the four poster bed with Mark W :rofl:

The joy of emoticons..... i'm not really laughing :(

homealone
02-02-2004, 12:00
<snip>
Things are looking grim at the moment and thanks to circumstances beyond my control i may not be able to make the weekend after all.....
<snip>

The joy of emoticons..... i'm not really laughing :(

It's going to be a shame if you can't make it, but some things are more important, my thoughts are with you. :ghugs:

mr2gti
02-02-2004, 15:14
get some worrk done gary!

Dupre
02-02-2004, 20:18
i nearly bought a mk1 MR2, but decent examples are scarce around my area, so went for a Saxo VTS insead :-D

bopdude
02-02-2004, 20:45
Right.... so in the biggest nuts stakes... chimaera is bringing a coconut.... and i'm bringing........

Bop :naughty: :pp

NB. As all who were at the last manchester meet will attest... he's the biggest nut of them all.... of course i meant it in that way, what else could i have meant ;) :pp

KINK and you promissed not to tell ... lol, seriously though, I hope you are able to make it as it's looking like a 90% chance of my being there and as I recall young lady you owe me a :beer: or 2, so be there PLEASE

Paul K
04-02-2004, 21:28
Kink may not make the Manchester meet due to circumstances beyond her control :( and Mayfly can no longer attend due to work:( can those people still interested in the meet let us know via the email address and the thread please?

Chimaera
04-02-2004, 21:49
I'll be there! :wavey:

Chimaera

XX

Marge
04-02-2004, 21:50
Me and bb31 are going, not sure what time as in work but we'll be there at some point :wavey:

homealone
04-02-2004, 22:03
I'll be there! :wavey:

Chimaera

XX

me too :wavey: - if Kink can't make it, we should still celebrate her Birthday, and Chimaera's 'un-anniversary' in style :)

Paul K
04-02-2004, 22:12
me too :wavey: - if Kink can't make it, we should still celebrate her Birthday, and Chimaera's 'un-anniversary' in style :)
Totally agreed :) She will still be with us in spirit:)
Debs, have passed on your message mate :wavey:

Mayfly
05-02-2004, 00:57
Kink may not make the Manchester meet due to circumstances beyond her control :( and Mayfly can no longer attend due to work:( can those people still interested in the meet let us know via the email address and the thread please?

Sorry I canââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t make it you guys Hope you all have a brilliant night in Manchester and you all get totally pi$$. HAVE FUN!! :luv: :beer: :)

dodgyboy
05-02-2004, 13:33
Sorry to hear Kink and Mayfly cant make it :(

Worse news is... I'm still gong :D

See you on Sat!

Dupre
05-02-2004, 20:52
i STILL wish i knew who any of you people are :)

Chimaera
06-02-2004, 21:09
RIGHT!!!!!!!

For all of you people still coming to Manchester - we are aiming to get to the hotel bar to commence proceedings at 4pm! And I have high hopes of getting there this time because I have a proper set of instructions! ;)
So - see you all there! :drunk:

homealone
06-02-2004, 21:33
RIGHT!!!!!!!

For all of you people still coming to Manchester - we are aiming to get to the hotel bar to commence proceedings at 4pm! And I have high hopes of getting there this time because I have a proper set of instructions! ;)
So - see you all there! :drunk:

Thanks Chimaera :waving:

getting there no problem, for me either - only 2½ hours on the train :tu:

- getting back is a bit different - 4½ hours :eek: - I've got a choice of a bus to Sheffield or a train via York to get a connection via Doncaster to Grimsby/Cleethorpes. :rolleyes: So I'll be looking to get away sharpish - :erm: aiming for 'lunchtime' ;)

on another note - I will perhaps be the only one going that way, then, as Grimsby Town are playing Oldham on Sunday - and Oldham are going to let 1500 Grimsby fans in for free, so I may get trampled, as well :D

bopdude
06-02-2004, 21:46
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Enough said, I can't go due to work, have to be in Blackpool in the early pm so once again :bigcry: to all that are going old and new, enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the first ( but take lots of asprin ) ;) you'll need it

homealone
08-02-2004, 13:47
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Enough said, I can't go due to work, have to be in Blackpool in the early pm so once again :bigcry: to all that are going old and new, enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the first ( but take lots of asprin ) ;) you'll need it

you're not wrong, there Bop, I decided as I was still up at 7am, it wasn't worth going to bed, so came home on the earliest train I could get - 5 hour journey was a pain, though :(

We talked **** in the bar till about 9, went out & had a buffet style Chinese meal (YUM:) ), then went to Praha, down Canal Street & had a dance, then back to the hotel & talked more **** till they threw us out about half 3. Like I said, was still awake at 7 ;)

Thanks to Chimaera, Paul, Scastle, DuprÃÃâ€*’©, Dodgyboy, Debsy42 & bb31 for helping to make it a memorable & most enjoyable night out - not forgetting that it is Kink's birthday today - one of the reasons for the celebration, so many happy returns. :)

- I'm off for a kip now :zzz:

Marge
08-02-2004, 16:21
Gaz don't know how you stayed awake, I didn't get up till 2.15 this afternoon :erm:

Thanks to all for a very good night and the twinkle toes of yourself and Scastle :dmonk:

Debs off to bed for more sleep and paracetamol :cry:

Dupre
08-02-2004, 17:24
Gaz don't know how you stayed awake, I didn't get up till 2.15 this afternoon :erm:

Thanks to all for a very good night and the twinkle toes of yourself and Scastle :dmonk:

2:15?!?!? i just got up at 5:15...

homealone
08-02-2004, 17:46

i think i may have slept a little on the train;). It was quite funny, as there had been a Blink 182 gig in Manchester on Saturday night and the train had loads of fans who had obviously had as little sleep as me.:)

Shame you've got a bad head, Debs :sorry: - was great to meet you, though:)

- first thing my wife said was 'why are you covered in glitter?' :eek: :angel:

@ Dupre - and you did'n't have a drink :Yikes:

Dupre
08-02-2004, 20:13
doesnt stop me being a little tired from getting in at 5am.

Marge
08-02-2004, 20:28
doesnt stop me being a little tired from getting in at 5am.

So you didn't get back to your car to find it propped up on bricks then ;)

Dupre
08-02-2004, 20:29
yup, and wheres those pics of steve in a dress? post them to the forum ;-)

Marge
08-02-2004, 20:35

Have to see what Dodgy says cos he threatened violence last night if they become public :eek: but have to say he looks rather lovely

Paul K
08-02-2004, 20:48
Well, I'm home:) Stu is nearly home now but someone is still on the road for about another 30 mins :( Waay too many miles in one day :eek:
Was good to meet some more new faces and it was a good weekend:) Even if it was a little chilly :pp Glad everyone has gotten home safely so far, was fun meeting you all:)
Just hope we didn't wake M up with her birthday texts :eek:

Marge
08-02-2004, 20:55
Glad to hear you're home, was thinking about y'all today hoping you all got home safe. I think I've got hypothermia in my toes but we definately had a good time. Roll on the next one :tu:

Paul K
08-02-2004, 21:21
Glad to hear you're home, was thinking about y'all today hoping you all got home safe. I think I've got hypothermia in my toes but we definately had a good time. Roll on the next one :tu:
Well thankfully we are just waiting for Stu to report in but I do recall saying to someone your choice in footware may be a little on the chilly side :eek:
Glad you all had fun:) Next time I think I'm wearing my thermals :D and hopefully we will all be able to attend :)

Bex
08-02-2004, 21:39
glad you had a good time......we are, hopefully scheduling a big meet for the end of march in birmingham (blame frank was his choice of venue ;):pp)

and for all of us who didnt make it can we have photo's please??

Chimaera
08-02-2004, 22:12
Yes - a great time was had by all - I got back home about half an hour ago!!
Thanks to EVERYONE who came - I had a GREAT time!!! ;)
Can't wait for the next one!
(and don't worry about the driving Paul!!)

bb31
08-02-2004, 22:56
glad u all got home ok, nice to meet u, probably will tag along to the next one with debsy 42 :wavey:

Stuart
08-02-2004, 22:59
Well, I am back. At 9:21, I was still on the tube to London Bridge.. Have just got home about 10 minutes ago...

You could say it was a looong journey..

Am knackered now, so I might not be on for long..

Anyway, I had a brilliant time. I already knew paul, and sort of knew Homealone, Debsy & Chi through MSN, but it was nice to meet everyone.. Must go to Manchester again, but might see if I can stay 2 nights (440 miles in two days is enough for anyone).

Homealone, and Debsy, you are wicked dancers..:D

Marge
08-02-2004, 23:03
Poor Stu, can't believe you have only just got home, big hug for you chuck......

Not such a bad dancer yourself btw ;)

Make sure you have an early night, I bet you won't need rocking to sleep tonight ;D

Stuart
08-02-2004, 23:05
Glad you all had fun:) Next time I think I'm wearing my thermals :D and hopefully we will all be able to attend :)
Next time, I must remember a jumper...

Marge
08-02-2004, 23:13
Next time, I must remember a jumper...

lol thats about as warm as it gets up here :erm:

Dupre
09-02-2004, 00:01
can we have the next one on the bahama's or something? ANYWHERE BUT COLD RAINY MANCHNESTER!

Stuart
09-02-2004, 00:05
can we have the next one on the bahama's or something? ANYWHERE BUT COLD RAINY MANCHNESTER!
London? :D

Marge
09-02-2004, 00:18

I quite agree Dupre but spare a thought for us cold, rained on Manchester folk :rolleyes: I keep asking recruitment when NTL is expanding to the Bahamas but get the usual "coming soon" :erm:

Dupre
09-02-2004, 00:54
i think Liverpool would be a good place ;-) less chance of picking a lesbian...

Marge
09-02-2004, 00:59
i think Liverpool would be a good place ;-) less chance of picking a lesbian...

Yep sounds good to me :tu: (not the lesbian bit tho, oh you know what i mean :erm: )

Mayfly
09-02-2004, 01:06
Really glad you all had a good night in Manchester, I did think about you all on Saturday night. :( Next meeting †˜up northââ‚ƚ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ I will be there (not sure about the Birmingham, itââ‚ ¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s a long way from our house) but you never know (not sure I could drag my brother that far LOL) :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINK!!!! Hoped you had a brilliant day mate xxxx :) :)

kronas
09-02-2004, 01:08
good to see everyone had a good time, its a shame i could not make it, maybe next time :D

bopdude
09-02-2004, 08:06
Glad to see you all had a good time, some by the sound of it more than others :naughty: dodgeyboy in a dress, now that we would pay good money to see on the forum :D after all its only fair .. lol for those of us that could not make it :pp

Anyhoooo glad you all enjoyed it, well done Chim for finding your way :rolleyes: and looking forward to the next one, wherever it may be

dodgyboy
09-02-2004, 11:01

I forgot you werent drunk for that particular conversation :(

Other than that, thanx to all for a great night out, hopefully see you all at the next one :D

dodgyboy
09-02-2004, 11:02
dodgeyboy in a dress, now that we would pay good money to see on the forum :D

You're a sick man :D

you would be if you witnessed them

bopdude
09-02-2004, 11:53
You're a sick man :D

you would be if you witnessed them
:shrug: what and you only just realised.....lol, but who was it wearing the dress :confused: :D

Dupre
09-02-2004, 15:45
I dunno about anyone else, but im still shagged out from saturday night.

as for being scared of meeting, you mean you werent scared of meeting me, from my sig?

NEARLY 2x the posts of Steve too... *damn youngsters*

DrAwesome
09-02-2004, 18:45
I quite agree Dupre but spare a thought for us cold, rained on Manchester folk :rolleyes: I keep asking recruitment when NTL is expanding to the Bahamas but get the usual "coming soon" :erm:

You could try applying for an NTL job csr post in India.

dodgyboy
09-02-2004, 18:47
what and you only just realised.....lol, but who was it wearing the dress

It was a nice dress though, albeit a bit tight round the chest :)

as for being scared of meeting, you mean you werent scared of meeting me, from my sig?

We were more scared when we heard your accent ;)

NEARLY 2x the posts of Steve too... *damn youngsters*

I'm working on it :D
Kronas and Ramrod better look out for me on the top poster list soon, I've had nearly 10 posts this week alone :eek:

And as for being young...
I had an easy paper round

Marge
09-02-2004, 20:49
We were more scared when we heard your accent ;)

I thought we were going to have a "ferry cross the mersey" singsong :tu:

Stuart
09-02-2004, 21:53
I thought we were going to have a "ferry cross the mersey" singsong :tu:
Calm Down! Calm Down! Eh? Eh?