PDA

View Full Version : Pizza!!

Jerrek
03-01-2004, 03:01
Pizza. What do you like on your pizza?

I don't like classic Italian pizzas with 1/2 topping. I like a good American-style pizza that breaks under the 9 toppings I want.

sun-dried tomatoes, black olives, feta cheese, green pepper, jalapeno peppers, and red onions

Very tasty. :D

Marge
03-01-2004, 03:06
Hot and spicy with extra pepperoni

However the nicest pizza I had was actually in Italy, basic one of cheese and tomato and it was the dogs :tu:

Jerrek
03-01-2004, 03:11
I had pizza in Milano and in Venice, and it was pretty much what you had, plain. Very boring.

Charlie_Bubble
03-01-2004, 03:13
Having lived in Italy for 3 years as a wee nipper I have yet to find a better tasting pizza since I left. There was a little pizza place on Rheindhalen in Germany that did pretty good ones, if a little bit sloppy. However there is a small pizza place in Brighton which comes pretty damn close to the originals. I always eat there whenever I visit Brighton.

I like anything with Pepperoni on, or 'American Hot' pizzas as they tend to be called in a lot of places. If I order one as a takeaway I always get one with pepperoni, pineapple and jalapenos on it. Strangely enough I had one earlier, minus the jalapenos this time, bit of a dodgy stomach at the moment and didn't want to push it over the edge! :)

Charlie_Bubble
03-01-2004, 03:14
I had pizza in Milano and in Venice, and it was pretty much what you had, plain. Very boring.

Should have got one from around Naples! You can't trust the northern italians to make a decent one! :)

Jerrek
03-01-2004, 03:15
Sadly, I wasn't able to visit southern Italy.

I had pizza for supper tonight, hence this thead. And the ingredients were those mentioned earlier. :D

Very tasty :D

Marge
03-01-2004, 03:23
Should have got one from around Naples! You can't trust the northern italians to make a decent one! :)

Yep have to agree, I went to Sorrento

Graham
03-01-2004, 03:24
Can I do the Good King Wenceslas pizza joke now?

Marge
03-01-2004, 03:26
Can I do the Good King Wenceslas pizza joke now?

course you can !!!

Graham
03-01-2004, 03:29
course you can !!!

Thanks Debsy!

How does Good King Wenceslas like his Pizza?

Deep pan, crisp and even!

Thank you! You've been a wonderful audience...! :smokin:

Marge
03-01-2004, 03:38
can't move here for fear my sides are going to split :erm:

and on that note

night all :wavey:

paulyoung666
03-01-2004, 09:11
if anyone shops in asda try there chicken maple bacon carbonara pizza , :drool: , nuff said :)

squiggs1982
03-01-2004, 09:47
Yep have to agree, I went to Sorrento

Yup, Sorrento for me too. The pizzas there are amazing! It's like heaven all packed into a circle on your plate...or something! :D

luftys
03-01-2004, 11:21
I hate Pizza :Yikes: I eat most other foods but not that :sick:
Give me a dead chicken or a live one and I will eat it but not PIZZA :sick:

paulyoung666
03-01-2004, 11:29
I hate Pizza :Yikes: I eat most other foods but not that :sick:
Give me a dead chicken or a live one and I will eat it but not PIZZA :sick:

well thats that covered then :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bex
03-01-2004, 11:53
mmmmm pizza....i now have a craving for cold pizza mmmmm (best hangover cure in the world....)
i like the vegetable supreme from dominos......mmmm
or ham and pineapple
or pretty much anything really i lovvvveeee pizza

lemarsh
03-01-2004, 11:59
Personally, I love Pizza, but not with a Tomato Base.

Always go for a Cheese & BBQ Base, and then add Peperoni and Spicy Chicken.

BBQ is much nicer, and now I only get the occasional look of disbelief when I order.

But what happened to Prawns - I always had prawns on my Pizza not you cannot get them for love nor money on a Pizza:sulk:

paulyoung666
03-01-2004, 15:40
Personally, I love Pizza, but not with a Tomato Base.

Always go for a Cheese & BBQ Base, and then add Peperoni and Spicy Chicken.

BBQ is much nicer, and now I only get the occasional look of disbelief when I order.

But what happened to Prawns - I always had prawns on my Pizza not you cannot get them for love nor money on a Pizza:sulk:

i am almost certain you can still prawns an asda pizzas :shrug: :)

Bex
03-01-2004, 15:41
i am almost certain you can still prawns an asda pizzas :shrug: :)
don't you get prawns on the seafood pizza? :erm: or you could buy some prawns and add them on?

Bex
03-01-2004, 20:45
i tell you, you lot are mean, been craving pizza allday,so now am going tohave tohave pizza .....and whyisnt my space barworking :erm:

paulyoung666
03-01-2004, 20:48
i tell you, you lot are mean, been craving pizza allday,so now am going tohave tohave pizza .....and whyisnt my space barworking :erm:

just had one of them frozen freschetta ones , yummy , not making you drool too much am i bex :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: , all that lovely cheese and tomato :p :p :p :p

Bex
03-01-2004, 20:51
just had one of them frozen freschetta ones , yummy , not making you drool too much am i bex :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: , all that lovely cheese and tomato :p :p :p :p

well our pepperoni and texas bbq pizza are on their way from dominos as we speak.......mmmmmmmmmmm

(the meanies wouldnt let me order veg supreme)

Russ
03-01-2004, 20:51
The only pizza I'll eat is a cheese and ham without the tomato base, so it's like cheese on toast with ham. Sounds boring but I like it :D

And in the Pizza Hut on Leicester Square it tastes OSSUM!

Maggy
03-01-2004, 20:55
Hubby hates melted cheese and tomatoes so you can guess what we NEVER have in this house.

Don't know if I fancy turkey soup now even if it is homemade. :td:

Incog.

paulyoung666
03-01-2004, 21:07
Hubby hates melted cheese and tomatoes so you can guess what we NEVER have in this house.

Don't know if I fancy turkey soup now even if it is homemade. :td:

Incog.

bloody hell incog , your not still eating the turkey are you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dave Stones
03-01-2004, 21:31
well our pepperoni and texas bbq pizza are on their way from dominos as we speak.......mmmmmmmmmmm

(the meanies wouldnt let me order veg supreme)

i like you, you buy from my employer :)

i work at the place yet i cannot abide pizza or anything to do with it... go figure :erm:

And in the Pizza Hut on Leicester Square it tastes OSSUM!

pizza hut? PIZZA HUT? :afire:

sorry we get anti-pizza hut conditioning every day...:eek:

Mal
03-01-2004, 22:15

i work at the place yet i cannot abide pizza or anything to do with it... go figure :erm:

pizza hut? PIZZA HUT? :afire:

sorry we get anti-pizza hut conditioning every day...:eek:
Dominos or Pizza Hut? Dominos or Pizza Hut? Hmmmm...

No choice, Pizza Hut anytime. :D

Russ
03-01-2004, 22:17
Dominos are nice but they don't do deep pan; if they did then they'd be my number 1 :)

kronas
03-01-2004, 22:18
ah yes pizza i eat quite a but of that (when i eat) theres the place near me which makes really nice pizzas iver tried all the varietys off the menu including the combinations and everyone is mouthwatering and certainly is exceptional in taste and presentation lots of toppings cheese meant veg whatever you choose :)

pizza hut pizza is nice but its too expensive for me i get pizza cheaper but better taste and more toppings :D

Bex
03-01-2004, 23:13

thanks dave:D

pizza hut is good too but prefer dominos

and kronie you better start eating properly

lemarsh
03-01-2004, 23:56
Has to be Pizza Hut - and stuff crust at that.

But why did they stop doing the stuffed crust with Pepperoni?

That was smashing :D

Stuart
04-01-2004, 00:44
Both are good (I particularly like the Buffet Pizza Hut do on weekdays), but for pizza I slightly prefer Dominos.

Damn B*st*rds have recently re-arranged their delivery areas near me though, and now they won't deliver to my house :grind:.

homealone
04-01-2004, 00:58
Both are good, I particularly like the Buffet Pizza Hut do on weekdays

me too - a little bit of everything was nice;)

Julian
04-01-2004, 01:27
Pizza has been known to be consumed up to 3 times a week chez me. :D

I tend to buy a thin crust pizza from a supermarket then add to the toppings.

A typical one would include:

Ham, Pepperoni, Salami, Spicy beef, Pineapple, CHILLIES, Mushrooms, Red onion and lots of cheese. :drool:

Maggy
04-01-2004, 13:42
bloody hell incog , your not still eating the turkey are you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yep!
No one can face turkey after Boxing Day so I freeze the carcase until anyone fancies turkey soup.It's just that I seem to have made rather a lot of it this year. :)

Incog :)

Dave Stones
04-01-2004, 14:05
Dominos are nice but they don't do deep pan; if they did then they'd be my number 1 :)

they do at mine ;)

paulyoung666
04-01-2004, 16:05
Yep!
No one can face turkey after Boxing Day so I freeze the carcase until anyone fancies turkey soup.It's just that I seem to have made rather a lot of it this year. :)

Incog :)

rather rather too much of it , pity you could have done turkey curry for a change :shrug: :)

kronas
05-01-2004, 05:11
Both are good (I particularly like the Buffet Pizza Hut do on weekdays), but for pizza I slightly prefer Dominos.

never had a dominos there isint one around here :shrug:

and kronie you better start eating properly

ill try sis :D

i have been trying and have been sucessful recently but the last week or two i have been less then sucessful :rolleyes: