PDA

View Full Version : Calling all 3G customers!

Russ
02-01-2004, 17:32
I'm soon going to be setting up a similar site to this but for customers of the mobile network provider '3' - it'll be the same kind of 'come and whinge' site.

I'm keeping the details under wraps for now but in the meantime I'd like to hear from anyone who'd be interested in using such a site, maybe people who can contribute their skills for things like web-page design etc. Ideally for obvious reasons it would help if they were existing 3 customers but perspective customers would also be welcome.

Bifta
02-01-2004, 17:40
If you need any design/development/graphic design help, PM me with what you're after and I'm sure I can fit something in around work

ic14
02-01-2004, 17:46
My cousin would be very intersested in a site like this, so would i.

etccarmageddon
02-01-2004, 18:00
I read your blog this morning - it appears all of the staff you spoke to have names that would suggest the call centre is not located within the UK.

if this is the case - it is certainly a poor advert for exporting jobs and good propoganda for keeping jobs within the uk.

good luck setting it up.

paulyoung666
02-01-2004, 18:36
I'm soon going to be setting up a similar site to this but for customers of the mobile network provider '3' - it'll be the same kind of 'come and whinge' site.

I'm keeping the details under wraps for now but in the meantime I'd like to hear from anyone who'd be interested in using such a site, maybe people who can contribute their skills for things like web-page design etc. Ideally for obvious reasons it would help if they were existing 3 customers but perspective customers would also be welcome.

it must have got bad russ :(

Jerrek
02-01-2004, 19:23
Having bad experiences with GSM's "3G?"

Stuart
02-01-2004, 19:35
Having bad experiences with GSM's "3G?"
I think it is more to do with crap customer services from 3 (the provider) rather than any technical problems with the GSM implementation of 3G.

LooeyUK
02-01-2004, 19:54
Russ, if you need any help with running the forums/cost of forums then give me a shout. l.brend@ntlworld.com

Russ
02-01-2004, 19:58
Thanks for all your offers guys, I'll get back to everyone in due course :)

Russ
04-01-2004, 17:04
Right peeps - some of you might have read what I put in my blog about the problems I've been having with 3, the third generation mobile phone network provider. More specifically, the problems I've had is with their pitiful customer service. I know that their network is new and there'll be one or two problems until it's up and running fully, so that's not my issue.

I've been so annoyed with how they've treated me, I've decided to set up www.3hell.com which is now ready for use. Obviously it will be more beneficial if you are a 3 customer in the way that nthw would be better aimed at NTL customers. It's designed to be used in a similar way and I'm hoping to get some 3 employees to join. The site is a bit basic at the moment and will be updated in the next few days but you get the idea of what I'm trying to do.

Unlike the only other dedicated UK 3G forum www.3g.co.uk, I am not looking to be bought out or to have any corporate partnership or investment, as is stated here (http://www.3g.co.uk/3GHomeAboutUs.htm).

Spread the word, if you know anyone who has a contract with 3, please tell them about www.3hell.com :)

Russ
18-01-2004, 11:33
OK peeps I've been playing around with vBulletin and have come up with this (http://www.3hell.com/adv_index.php) for the site. It's not live in this form yet as I feel it's still missing a certain 'something' - can anyone suggest anything I can do or add to it? In light of the recent letter I had from 3 I might very well change the logo as I feel it's out of place there and is pushing things down a bit...comments please?