PDA

View Full Version : Trade In

LooeyUK
29-12-2003, 14:05
Does anyone know what trade in price Game give you for Playstation 2 games?

imback
29-12-2003, 14:19
I always find gamestation give far better prices if you have one in your area. And the price would depend on how good the game is, how many of that game they have in stock etc etc

DrAwesome
29-12-2003, 15:35
I agree with imback Gamestation prices are competitive, alot of gamestation game stock are from Blockbuster rental stores (as Blockbuster own Gamestation) if i buy a second hand game from there i always check the surface of the disc just incase it looks like Torvil & dean have been skating all over it.

Sometimes you do get a better price trading in games and consoles at Gamestation (my local one anyway).

My local game store will only give you £45 for a Xbox console and £55 for a PS2 trade in when i asked the shop manager why he told me that they shift more second hand PS2s and games than xbox's. (must be an area demand thing :shrug: )

paulyoung666
30-12-2003, 11:22
i went to trade in a game the other day , went to game first then gamestation , gamestation were offering more trade in and there games were cheaper , says it all really :tu:

Ramsay2k
30-12-2003, 16:33
I definately recommend Gamestation. I bought FIFA 2004 yesterday from HMV for 39.99 then went into gamestation and saw it for 29.99, when I went back to HMV they said they no longer did cash refunds and I could only get HMV vouchers as a refund.

paulyoung666
30-12-2003, 17:04
I definately recommend Gamestation. I bought FIFA 2004 yesterday from HMV for 39.99 then went into gamestation and saw it for 29.99, when I went back to HMV they said they no longer did cash refunds and I could only get HMV vouchers as a refund.

would they have not price matched or dont they do that :(