PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Paul!!!!

Chimaera
23-12-2003, 23:58
Well - the title says it all!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!

Have a good one - and make sure you get 2 sets of presents!!

:birthday:

Florence
24-12-2003, 00:16
Happy birthday Paul double celebrations :D :birthday:

dieselking
24-12-2003, 00:25
Happy Birthday Paul :birthday: Hope u have a brilliant day!! :luv: :drunk:

homealone
24-12-2003, 00:27
Well - the title says it all!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!

Have a good one - and make sure you get 2 sets of presents!!

my wife was born on xmas day - she has 3 presents this year;)

Gaz

sorry

happy birthday Paul.

Bex
24-12-2003, 07:18
happy birthday babes...enjoy your day :D

chimmy you beat me to it, i purposefully got up early this morning :( :P

Chimaera
24-12-2003, 07:24

chimmy you beat me to it, i purposefully got up early this morning :( :P
Sorry Bexy - some of us were up late last night playing Santa's Little Helper (amongst other things!!!) :blush:

And remember - the early bird catches the worm!

Anyone seen the birthday boy then?? :beer: :drunk:

Nemesis
24-12-2003, 08:24
Happy Birthday Paul ....... beaten to it again .... have a good one :D

Chris
24-12-2003, 10:13
Happy birthday Paul! Hopefully your family and friends are expert by now at making sure you have your own special day even at this time of year. I for one will promise to try not to mention Christmas ... oops :disturbd: ;) :D

kink
24-12-2003, 10:28
Download Failed (1)

Happy Birthday Paul

I know you're not keen on birthdays.... esp this year..... but the gang will give you a good time on Saturday..... if you let us :naughty: ;)
It will be a momentous occasion even if you're not aware of it.... something to do with the first time gathering of the three lines :spin: ;)

Another year ahead of you..... just don't waste it :kiss:

[Snippity snipped]....

And remember - the early bird catches the worm!

Anyone seen the birthday boy then?? :beer: :drunk:

:eek: Chim? You calling Paul a worm then?? :erm: and on his birthday too :p ;)

Chimaera
24-12-2003, 10:32
Worm?? Me??? Never!!!!

Have no evidence to back it up anyway - but if any other forum members know something that I don't....:eek:

Just saying that you have to be up early to get the best....... oh never mind!! :erm:

kink
24-12-2003, 10:58
Worm?? Me??? Never!!!!

Have no evidence to back it up anyway - but if any other forum members know something that I don't....:eek:

Just saying that you have to be up early to get the best....... oh never mind!! :erm:

And you have proof that he's the best? :naughty: ;)

Peace Chim :tu: Paul's in Sainsbury's getting his breakie.... but heard him ask for Stella .... not sure if he knows the check Out girl personally or not :shrug: ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY again Paul :kiss:

Chimaera
24-12-2003, 11:18
He's three timing us then kink - best we make him PAY on Saturday!! LOL
And I thought he was a Strongbow type of man - well developed arms ......
Will find out at the weekend then! ;)
I've only got his word about how good he is too :eek:

(Happy Birthday again by the way Paul - best get this back on topic!)

Peace Chim :tu: Paul's in Sainsbury's getting his breakie.... but heard him ask for Stella .... not sure if he knows the check Out girl personally or not :shrug: ;)

Paul K
24-12-2003, 11:19

Now, now ladies no fighting :p Well, not unless there is a paddling pool, some baby oil and a camera involved :naughty:
Thanks for all the messages ladies and gents, after several texts, posts and calls I am prepared to admit to being 30 :D
Have a good day everyone and may you all receive that which you wish tomorrow :)
Anyway, where did you get that picture of me M :p That hat does not suit me LOL

Chimaera
24-12-2003, 11:30
Now, now ladies no fighting :p Well, not unless there is a paddling pool, some baby oil and a camera involved :naughty:
Thanks for all the messages ladies and gents, after several texts, posts and calls I am prepared to admit to being 30 :D
Have a good day everyone and may you all receive that which you wish tomorrow :)

Well you can't very well get away with lying about your age - it says 30 under yur pic!! :rofl:

And it's ladies that lie about their age - unless you want kink and I to start another rumour! ;)

Paul K
24-12-2003, 11:40

chimmy you beat me to it, i purposefully got up early this morning :( :p

Yeah yeah;) but then you know your birthday wishes arrived earlier than anyone elses :p

unless you want kink and I to start another rumour!
Another rumour? Hmmmmm ok I'm intrigued :p and Kink is away from her pc for a while so you are on your own now :naughty: Do I need to mention the fact you should be working at the moment? :D

kink
24-12-2003, 11:42
[Snippity snipped]......

and may you all receive that which you wish tomorrow :)
WHAT??? and get arrested??? No thank you.... :p

That's a piccy of me!! Sounds like the Stella didn't make it all the way home with you then :naughty: ;)

[Snippity snipped]......

And it's ladies that lie about their age - unless you want kink and I to start another rumour! ;)

Mmmmm.... could explain why everyone knows how old we really are then Chim.... :p :rofl:

kink
24-12-2003, 11:48
Coggy? My sweet :p

Would you like Chim and i to buy Paul a birthday pint for you? I know he's one of your little helpers :romance: so give us another excuse to ply him with drink.... BEFORE we drown him in his fantasy paddling pool... with a bottle of baby oil secreted where even the A&E doctors won't find it..... :naughty: ;)

Deal? ;)

Paul K
24-12-2003, 11:51

Would you like Chim and i to buy Paul a birthday pint for you? I know he's one of your little helpers :romance: so give us another excuse to ply him with drink.... BEFORE we drown him in his fantasy paddling pool... with a bottle of baby oil secreted where even the A&E doctors won't find it..... :naughty: ;)

Deal? ;)
Mmmmm :naughty: and you a medical information professional would know where the docs won't look :eek: :rofl:

downquark1
24-12-2003, 11:54

kink
24-12-2003, 11:54
Mmmmm :naughty: and you a medical information professional would know where the docs won't look :eek: :rofl:

Well..... even if the sun don't shine there...... i'm sure they can use a torch ;) :D

Oh yes and......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

dieselking
24-12-2003, 12:02
http://www.screamingmiranda.com/birthday.gif

Happy Birthday Paul

OMG!! Paul I never realised u were soooooo good lookin :naughty: :naughty: :luv: :blush:

kink
24-12-2003, 12:06
OMG!! Paul I never realised u were soooooo good lookin :naughty: :naughty: :luv: :blush:

Dammit!!!! THAT'S ME!!!! :cry: :rofl:

Right...... i feel a little creative moment coming on paul..... but it will have to wait till i get home..... :naughty:

You know that moment you've been dreading?...... Well...... you're 30 now and i think you can cope...... :D

Sorry mate..... no amount of grovelling will save you now...... fa nah fa nah ;)

dieselking
24-12-2003, 12:10

Opps Sorry Kink Is the frog suppose to be u??? :blush: :blush: :blush: :rofl:

Paul K
24-12-2003, 12:13

Right...... i feel a little creative moment coming on paul..... but it will have to wait till i get home..... :naughty:

You know that moment you've been dreading?...... Well...... you're 30 now and i think you can cope...... :D

Sorry mate..... no amount of grovelling will save you now...... fa nah fa nah ;)
Mmm well patience is a virtue I suppose :p and grovelling will wait till the weekend :D

OMG!! Paul I never realised u were soooooo good lookin
Well what can I say M has a gift that I shall be regretting later :rofl:

Maggy
24-12-2003, 12:13

Deal? ;)

by all means ply him with drink but be gentle with him. :)

Incog. :rudo:

Maggy
24-12-2003, 12:16
I think this says it all.

Paul K
24-12-2003, 12:28
I think this says it all.
Why thank you Coggy :kiss:
Lets face it though it's not as though I can ignore my age is it;)
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/irene.keeler/Hint.JPG
edited so you can see it instead of having to click the link LOL Well it is the season of giving :rofl:

Mick
24-12-2003, 12:44
Many happy returns Paul.

luftys
24-12-2003, 13:16
Happy Birthday Paul
live long and prosper

Paul
24-12-2003, 14:33
Happy Birthday Paul ( great name that ... :) )

Marge
24-12-2003, 15:15
Happy Birthday :wavey:

Paul K
24-12-2003, 16:32
Happy Birthday :wavey:
Ta :wavey: LOL Thanks all :) Still wating for a certain person to arrive home and work her charms on a picture :naughty:

Stuart
24-12-2003, 16:47
Shouldn't that be "Mwahahahaha"?

Happy birthday Paul. Must get drunk on Saturday...

Bex
24-12-2003, 21:04
hope you had a great day babes....have fun on saturday :beer:

Ramrod
24-12-2003, 21:19
Happy birthday Paul! It's all downhill from now!
...at least it was for me! :D :cry:

Paul K
24-12-2003, 23:09
hope you had a great day babes....have fun on saturday :beer:
I did I think LOL
Only one hour to go and I've escaped the wrath of M :naughty: Thanks to all the people who took time out of there Xmas build up to post today :wavey:
To my friends who posted, sent texts or called me :luv:
Have a great Xmas people, hope the new year brings happiness to you all :)

kink
24-12-2003, 23:31
Shouldn't that be "Mwahahahaha"?

Happy birthday Paul. Must get drunk on Saturday...

Mwahahahaha? No..... i was in a fa nah fa nah mood :p
Takes less energy up.... less growing of moustache to twiddle and melodrama ;)

Must get drunk? Ok..... Must bring digicam :naughty:

[Snippity snip]......
Only one hour to go and I've escaped the wrath of M :naughty:

.....[Snippity snipped]

I'm not sure i understand :shrug:
What makes you think that my wrath was limited to your birthday? :rofl:

Oh paul paul paul paul paul paul...... when will you ever learn?

Oh.... over the next few days i expect :naughty: or whenever i can spare the time ;)

Paul K
24-12-2003, 23:55
Mwahahahaha? No..... i was in a fa nah fa nah mood :p
Takes less energy up.... less growing of moustache to twiddle and melodrama ;)

Must get drunk? Ok..... Must bring digicam :naughty:

I'm not sure i understand :shrug:
What makes you think that my wrath was limited to your birthday? :rofl:

Oh paul paul paul paul paul paul...... when will you ever learn?

Oh.... over the next few days i expect :naughty: or whenever i can spare the time ;)
:rofl: :luv: I await your spare time with bated breath :p Have a good day tomorrow :)

dieselking
25-12-2003, 01:02
Did u have a good birthday Paul?? :)

Paul K
25-12-2003, 01:04
Did u have a good birthday Paul?? :)
It was fun in deed, thank you :wavey: Spent some time online, on the phone and with family so a good day. Thanks to all that were a part of it :luv:

dieselking
25-12-2003, 01:36
Do u get 2 sets of presents? :)

Paul K
25-12-2003, 01:40
Do u get 2 sets of presents? :)
This year yes, getting old LOL, most years not since I don't really expect them and I play the old *dunno what I want* game :naughty:
Thanks for the birthday wishes Sam :)

kink
28-12-2003, 16:11
Chimaera and i took paul out for a couple of birthday drinks last night.... scastle couldn't make it at the last minute due to personal reasons and we missed his presense :( Am sure paul could have done without being the only guy there :naughty: ;)

We were going to hit the town..... but just about made it to the first pub we came across when we left Kings Cross Stn :D
Desperation? Hell no...... :erm:

Paul being 'singled out' for attention at the beginning of the night.....

http://www.screamingmiranda.com/fingered.jpg

Chimaera and i counting our earnings... we were in Kings Cross after all ;)

http://www.screamingmiranda.com/earnings.jpg

Happy with the amount we earned? Oh yes....... :rofl:

http://www.screamingmiranda.com/happygirlies.jpg

Paul wondering how long his hell will last......

http://www.screamingmiranda.com/carlingman.jpg

Nope...... still there.....

http://www.screamingmiranda.com/smilie.jpg

Paul.... drunk...... oblivous...... but happy ;)

http://www.screamingmiranda.com/drunk.jpg

Happy Birthday Paul..... hope you didn't suffer too much :p

Ramrod
28-12-2003, 16:14
Nice pics! You all look .........normal :eek: ;) :D

What presents did you get Paul?

Paul K
28-12-2003, 16:20
Suffer? Naaaah :rofl: I notice that at least one photo never made it though :naughty:
Presents? Well on the 24th ;) I got a some clothes, some vouchers, the obligatory deodorant/ shower gel set and a number of phone calls and text messages :)
By the look of the pics though I needed to receive a waxing kit :p Well it was a long day but I had fun :D

Chimaera
28-12-2003, 16:21
Normal Ramrod??? Well yes, when you see some of the other 'characters' wandering round Kings Cross I suppose we are!!! :D

kink
28-12-2003, 16:24
Suffer? Naaaah :rofl: I notice that at least one photo never made it though :naughty:

.....[Snippity snipped]

You mean you didn't suffer? Damn it....... makes mental note..... *try harder next time.....* :naughty: ;)

homealone
28-12-2003, 16:46
Great pictures - thanks for sharing them :)

Paul - you are a lucky bloke, Kink said you could have done with not being the only man - while I bet you loved every minute of it;):D

Glad you all had a good time!:cool:

Gaz

Paul K
28-12-2003, 16:51

Paul - you are a lucky bloke, Kink said you could have done with not being the only man - while I bet you loved every minute of it;):D

Gaz
shhh;) What sane bloke wouldn't have enjoyed it :D

kink
28-12-2003, 16:58

Gaz
Loved it?? I should think so...... he took most of our earnings :eek: ;)

shhh;) What sane bloke wouldn't have enjoyed it :D

Ok.... you've just made my point for me..... Sane? :rofl:

You'll get over it..... one day ;)

homealone
28-12-2003, 17:14
Loved it?? I should think so...... he took most of our earnings :eek: ;)

I'm sure he deserved that as much as you ladies deserved to 'earn' them :naughty::D

Ok.... you've just made my point for me..... Sane? :rofl:

You'll get over it..... one day ;)

Sane or not - he has impeccable taste in women:drool: - looks like it's contagious:eek:

Chimaera
28-12-2003, 17:23
Aww - thanks homealone!

Watch out for details of the next meeting!! :eek:

kink
28-12-2003, 17:24
Sane or not - he has impeccable taste in women:drool: - looks like it's contagious:eek:
OI!!! He didn't catch it from us :grind: I swear..... those stories are just NOT true......we're very careful as far as infection control is concerned :naughty:

You, gary, my sweet..... must just be as insane as Paul is :naughty: :p

Paul K
28-12-2003, 17:57
Indeed I do :D and I realised it before we started drinking;)

homealone
28-12-2003, 18:06
Indeed I do :D and I realised it before we started drinking;)

LOL - "Standard! - Redundancy threat looms for magic bus drivers! - get your Standard":D

Paul K
28-12-2003, 18:10
LOL - "Standard! - Redundancy threat looms for magic bus drivers! - get your Standard":D
and the prize for the most surreal post in the thread goes to..... :rofl:

homealone
28-12-2003, 18:18
and the prize for the most surreal post in the thread goes to..... :rofl:

well street sellers of the Evening Standard shout "Standard - 'relevant headline' - get your Standard" and the magic bus......

- I'll just get me coat:D

Ramrod
28-12-2003, 18:54
Normal Ramrod??? Well yes, when you see some of the other 'characters' wandering round Kings Cross I suppose we are!!! :D
Yep. I used to spend time round there on a regular basis, at night :D

Chimaera
28-12-2003, 19:30
Yep. I used to spend time round there on a regular basis, at night :D(Is that really the sort of confession you should be making on here, Ramrod??) :eek:

I mean - I could have made £100 before I even met up with the others - and those were the offers I got just standing on the platform!!!!

Ramrod
28-12-2003, 19:32
(Is that really the sort of confession you should be making on here, Ramrod??) :eek:

:
....and I had a special outfit with me! :naughty:

kink
28-12-2003, 21:40
....and I had a special outfit with me! :naughty:
Ramrod...... me ole mucker..... i suggest you look in the photoshop thread over the next coming week or so..... there might be something you'll be interested in :naughty:

Just being helpful and pointing out something that might be useful ;)

Ramrod
28-12-2003, 22:48
Ramrod...... me ole mucker..... i suggest you look in the photoshop thread over the next coming week or so..... there might be something you'll be interested in :naughty:

;)Well, if I'm not wearing a gi I'll be most upset :D

dieselking
29-12-2003, 12:31
Awwwwwwww What nice photos :luv: Looks like u all had a good night!!!! :) :wavey: