PDA

View Full Version : Fuji - GOOD Customer service

dilli-theclaw
23-12-2003, 09:43
Just as an example of GOOD customer service...

I finally got my new digicam yesterday (Fuji Finepix S304)

Which is brilliant apart from the lens cap keeps falling off when using the supplied adaptor ring.

So I emailed them last night around 11pm.

I recieved a phone call from fuji at 9:30 this morning they were polite - courteous and nice all round :)

They have posted out a replacement (modified to be a tighter fit apparently) part at no cost to me.

I know it should have worked properly in the first place - but it was nice to actually have a company give a sh*t about it's customers for a change.

I Think NTL could learn some lessons from fuji.

paulyoung666
23-12-2003, 09:48

Which is brilliant apart from the lens cap keeps falling off when using the supplied adaptor ring.

I recieved a phone call from fuji at 9:30 this morning they were polite - courteous and nice all round :)

They have posted out a replacement (modified to be a tighter fit apparently) part at no cost to me.

I know it should have worked properly in the first place - but it was nice to actually have a company give a sh*t about it's customers for a change.

good result , glad you got a camera for xmas in the end :tu:

luftys
23-12-2003, 11:43

Happy snapping :bigcry: I want a digcam :bigcry:

Some companys care about they customers,others just want your money

Ramrod
23-12-2003, 11:53
They all want our money. It's just that some companies are honorable as well.

paulyoung666
23-12-2003, 12:26
Happy snapping :bigcry: I want a digcam :bigcry:

dont know if this helps but woolworths are selling a kodak 2mp camera for £80 , cracking deal i reckon :tu:

luftys
23-12-2003, 21:03
dont know if this helps but woolworths are selling a kodak 2mp camera for £80 , cracking deal i reckon :tu:
thanks Paul :sulk: dont have any money left,all went on the kids :scratch: will have a look in the new year

dilli-theclaw
23-12-2003, 21:08
good result , glad you got a camera for xmas in the end :tu:

Thankyou :)