PDA

View Full Version : Tmobile balance number

Russ
19-12-2003, 12:15
One of the girls in the office has a Tmobile pay-as-you-go phone and wants to know if there is a code she can type in to the phone which gives her the balance? I'm sure there's something like *#100# and the Tmobile website is rubbish so can anyone help?

Paul K
19-12-2003, 12:28
Can she not get the balance by calling the top up number?

Russ
19-12-2003, 12:29
Well yes but if there's a quicker way of doing it, she'd prefer to do that :)

Stuart W
19-12-2003, 12:32
AFAIK, there is no *# number for credit display on T-Mobile (formerly one2one network)

Also, if it's a PAYG, be carefull!! they changed the way the automated "Press 1 for this, 2 for that" thing so if you are in the habit of scratching off the top-up then dialing 150 then 1,1,1 instead of crediting your phone, it changes your payment plan..... grr.

Nemesis
19-12-2003, 12:33
AFAIK, there is no *# number for credit display on T-Mobile (formerly one2one network)

Also, if it's a PAYG, be carefull!! they changed the way the automated "Press 1 for this, 2 for that" thing so if you are in the habit of scratching off the top-up then dialing 150 then 1,1,1 instead of crediting your phone, it changes your payment plan..... grr.
Just spoken to them .... If she dials 150, the balance will come up on the phone ...

DrAwesome
19-12-2003, 12:39
I normally ring 150 press #1 then #2 (its free) and the automated voice tells me how many mins left wasnt aware there was a code on the phone

(rushes out to buy a Nokia 3650 because they have a call log feature that tells you how much credit is left/spent with 5 clicks of the cursor)

Russ
19-12-2003, 12:40
Just spoken to them .... If she dials 150, the balance will come up on the phone ...

Yes she knew about the balance number but I'm sure I'd heard about a code you can type in which obtains the balance for you but then again maybe it's just on Vodafone.

If there was such a system I'm sure most people would prefer to have the balance come up on the screen rather than dialling a number and waiting to get through.

Nemesis
19-12-2003, 12:42
Yes she knew about the balance number but I'm sure I'd heard about a code you can type in which obtains the balance for you but then again maybe it's just on Vodafone.

If there was such a system I'm sure most people would prefer to have the balance come up on the screen rather than dialling a number and waiting to get through.
Well T-Mob just said to use 150, so I'm guessing that Voda and O2 are the only ones with a *special* Number.

Russ
19-12-2003, 12:58
Warning to self - don't use Tmobile pre-pay!!

Atomic22
19-12-2003, 19:56
tmobile prepay is excellent
just dial 150 to hear the woman tell you your balance its that simple........
if you have a siemens mobile put 150 on speed dial for one of your number buttons on the phone (mine is 5) then all you do is press that button...it then says tmobile on screen then you press call....so all that takes 2 button presses only.....not the usual 5 on the average nokia the population of britain has to use