PDA

View Full Version : I have lost track....

DrAwesome
19-12-2003, 08:10
I have lost track of how many times i have re-boiled over and over again the kettle to make a cup of tea/coffee.

I have lost track of how many teas/coffees and food have gone cold.

I have lost track of how many times i have nuked luke warm/stone cold tea/coffee (which always has a different taste to it when it has been nuked) and food or simply either tipped the drink down the drain i wonder how many others have also done this?

Jon M
19-12-2003, 08:34
many, many times.. the biggest culprit being the situation where you turn on the kettle and find something to do in the mean time (usually computer related).. i always either forget totally or return after an hour or two.

Paul
19-12-2003, 12:07
I have lost track of how many times I have printed something at work and then been distracted and left the thing on the printer - then later found it's been binned and I have to print it again .......

luftys
19-12-2003, 17:52
i have lost track of how many times I have said I will ring someone back and did not :confused: and have missed something good

MadGamer
19-12-2003, 18:10
Im on my PC most of the time either using the Internet (ADSL :D ) or playing games . Such as (PES3). So i lose track of time completely. Oh yeah and that also goes for chatting on MSN.

Bex
19-12-2003, 18:48
like wna i lose track of time a lot......was on the train home this avo and became deep in conversation and completely lost track of time and nearly missed my stop....

i also find that my tea goes cold, but that's generally at work when i'm too busy dealing with customers, and chatting away to them (never come into my bank, you will end up there for ten minutes having a general convo with me)

Sociable
19-12-2003, 18:51
I've just lost track........

Comes with age sadly. LOL

Sociable
19-12-2003, 18:52
like wna i lose track of time a lot......was on the train home this avo and became deep in conversation and completely lost track of time and nearly missed my stop....

i also find that my tea goes cold, but that's generally at work when i'm too busy dealing with customers, and chatting away to them (never come into my bank, you will end up there for ten minutes having a general convo with me)

Welcome back hun how was London?

Bex
19-12-2003, 18:56
Welcome back hun how was London?

first off huni, you are soooo not old...i wish you lads of here would stop saying that :mad: :p

and london was grand......luckily one of my mates was on the course, and so we spent three days giggling and mucking around and generally entertaining the other 13 people in the group :erm: just got back knackered and have to work tomorrow and then do the xmas shopping (oh and i nearly ended up having a verbal punch up with someone :mad: )

Sociable
19-12-2003, 19:01
first off huni, you are soooo not old...i wish you lads of here would stop saying that :mad: :p

and london was grand......luckily one of my mates was on the course, and so we spent three days giggling and mucking around and generally entertaining the other 13 people in the group :erm: just got back knackered and have to work tomorrow and then do the xmas shopping (oh and i nearly ended up having a verbal punch up with someone :mad: )

LOL Sound's like fun. :)

And, as Indiana Jones put it.... "It's not just the years it's the mileage." :)

Bex
19-12-2003, 19:05
LOL Sound's like fun. :)

And, as Indiana Jones put it.... "It's not just the years it's the mileage." :)

age is relative my dear...... someone who is 22 could have a wise head on their shoulders, and be as mature as a 40 year old and then 40 year old could be incredibly immature...... :p

and yes london was fun.....sure you will read all about it when i finally get round to blogging :p

the next lad on here who says that they are 'old' is going to get a serious slap :p

Sociable
19-12-2003, 19:14
well put it this way my SON is one of those "Mature" 22 year olds, so does that give me examption from the slap LOL

Bex
19-12-2003, 19:16
well put it this way my SON is one of those "Mature" 22 year olds, so does that give me examption from the slap LOL

nope it doesn't sorry......is your son single? :naughty: sorry was joking

age really doesnt mean anything....its how you relate to people and how you get on with them, and talk to them and generally interact......i have friends who are 30+ years older than me, who i can relate to better than some of my friends my age......age is just how many years you have been on the earth, really it means nothing

yesman
19-12-2003, 19:31
the next lad on here who says that they are 'old' is going to get a serious slap :p
Is OLD :naughty:

Chimaera
19-12-2003, 19:36
*SLAP* LOL

Don't say that surprised you yesman!!

Bex
19-12-2003, 19:38

Download Failed (1)

slaps yesman......your not old :p hope you enjoyed that :naughty:

homealone
19-12-2003, 19:55
Well I've lost track of the number of times I have caught myself acting like I was 17.;)

I would define 'old' as when the body refuses to do what the mind wants it to.;) So far I'm not 'old' ( - note slap avoidance technique:) ) - but recovering takes a whole lot longer than it used to:D

Bex
19-12-2003, 20:01
Well I've lost track of the number of times I have caught myself acting like I was 17.;)

I would define 'old' as when the body refuses to do what the mind wants it to.;) So far I'm not 'old' ( - note slap avoidance technique:) ) - but recovering takes a whole lot longer than it used to:D
gaz great slap avoidance.... someone once told me that you reach an 'age' that you feel most comfortable with and kinda stick with it, but as gaz has rightly said sometimes the body can't keep up :p
gaz must say you dance like a 17 year old :p

:notopic: losing track.....ummm i've lost track of what this thread was originally about ;):p

homealone
19-12-2003, 20:11
gaz great slap avoidance.... someone once told me that you reach an 'age' that you feel most comfortable with and kinda stick with it, but as gaz has rightly said sometimes the body can't keep up :p
gaz must say you dance like a 17 year old :p

:notopic: losing track.....ummm i've lost track of what this thread was originally about ;):p

:erm: I should get more practice;) thankyou Bexy :kiss:

I've lost track of how many times I've woken up in the morning & thought - ouch my head! - oh no I was dancing again:blush:

Bex
19-12-2003, 20:15
:erm: I should get more practice;) thankyou Bexy :kiss:

I've lost track of how many times I've woken up in the morning & thought - ouch my head! - oh no I was dancing again:blush:

not a problem babes :kiss:

i have lost track of the amount of times i use those immortal words "i am never drinking again" or "i am never drinking again on an nthw meet" :rofl: