PDA

View Full Version : Return of the King

Jerrek
17-12-2003, 08:27
Excellent, excellent movie. Brilliant ending.

I saw The Fellowship of the Ring Extended Edition at 1:30pm, The Two Towers Extended Edition at 6pm, and Return of the King at 10:30pm.

Did anyone else that did the trilogy get the gift package? It is thingy with three individual frames, one from each movie reel, embedded in some hardened clay. It is about 8" x 4". Very nice of New Line Cinema. :)

The Diplomat
17-12-2003, 09:41

I saw The Fellowship of the Ring Extended Edition at 1:30pm, The Two Towers Extended Edition at 6pm, and Return of the King at 10:30pm.

Did anyone else that did the trilogy get the gift package? It is thingy with three individual frames, one from each movie reel, embedded in some hardened clay. It is about 8" x 4". Very nice of New Line Cinema. :)

Released here today I think.... My son has just left home to go to UCI and watch it. :)

Scarlett
17-12-2003, 09:55

you sir are a CAD of the highest order!!:D :D ,

I was looking forward to being able to brag about being the firest to see it and you've beaten me to it. On top of that you got to see all three in one go as well (something the local cinema were not allowed to do :cry: )

I don't even have time to watch them on DVD first:cry:

ZrByte
17-12-2003, 14:08
Just gotten back from seeing it now :D
Kickass 10/10, though 3hrs + is a bit excessive.

If you enjoyed the other 2 you will enjoy this.

downquark1
17-12-2003, 14:12
I see it tommorrow - I want saruman back :cry:

Well, I'll just have to get the extd DVD

Ramrod
17-12-2003, 14:14

:cry: