PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having bad probs tonight? (23/09/06)

alcaholjunkie
23-09-2006, 22:21
I'm in the grimsby area.

From somewhere between 14:30 and 15:00 NTL cable TV went completely, as well as broadband. The broadband has been intermittent though (besides one point where the modem couldn't get any signal from NTL for about an hour or so)

Anyone else in the grim area have the same or similar problem? (also anyone else from other areas?)

Only just got back online, and couldn't find anything about this on here so was just wondering what areas were affected ^_^

Hopefully whatever problem(s) NTL were having have now been fixed. ^_^

I can't remember what else I was about to say now... well, back to drinking for me ^_^

*edit*

Seems like it's sorted now anyways. Someone else from the grim area (cleethorpes) didn't habe no problems, So i'm guessing it might of been Immingham (where I am).

Simongc
24-09-2006, 07:02
I'm in the grimsby area.

From somewhere between 14:30 and 15:00 NTL cable TV went completely, as well as broadband. The broadband has been intermittent though (besides one point where the modem couldn't get any signal from NTL for about an hour or so)

Anyone else in the grim area have the same or similar problem? (also anyone else from other areas?)

Only just got back online, and couldn't find anything about this on here so was just wondering what areas were affected ^_^

Hopefully whatever problem(s) NTL were having have now been fixed. ^_^

I can't remember what else I was about to say now... well, back to drinking for me ^_^

*edit*

Seems like it's sorted now anyways. Someone else from the grim area (cleethorpes) didn't habe no problems, So i'm guessing it might of been Immingham (where I am).

I'm in Warwick and lost all broadband from about 5pm until this morning! The ready light on the modem (NTL 250) just kept flashing. Phoned BB help number and they weren't aware of any problems in the area. I already have an engineer coming out on Tuesday to look at my completely dead phoneline so arranged for him to look at broadband problem too. However, switched modem back on just now and it was working OK.

Anyone else locally have this problem?

Cheers,

Simon

Nedkelly
24-09-2006, 09:20
No problems in my aera must only be in Immingham ;)

AmAtoL
24-09-2006, 10:00
Must have been something major, as my TV and broadband dropped at around 11 last night. It's back on now.