PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Presents

altis
16-12-2003, 17:20
How about we send each other Christmas presents this year?

Some may recall that I keep refering to th'engineer as th'ing (it's shorter and ingenieur is German for engineer). Remembering the Addams Family, I'd like to send him one of these for Christmas.

Download Failed (1) (http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/ProductDetails.aspx?product=WALHAN)

Any other suggestions for anyone else?

bopdude
16-12-2003, 17:29
LOL, so much time left to "shop" for so many peeps, the variations of pressies makes the mind boggle * runs to check list of peeps \ members against possible pressie list :)

Nemesis
16-12-2003, 17:32

Some may recall that I keep refering to th'engineer as th'ing (it's shorter and ingenieur is German for engineer). Remembering the Addams Family, I'd like to send him one of these for Christmas.

Download Failed (1) (http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/ProductDetails.aspx?product=WALHAN)

LOL, I can see this thread degenerating very very quickly ...... :D ;) :naughty:

Bifta
16-12-2003, 18:05

http://images.iwoot.com/medium/WALHAN_med.gif (http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/ProductDetails.aspx?product=WALHAN)

I wonder who could use one of these ...

iadom
16-12-2003, 18:49
Well, here is my contribution to the presents list. just need suggestions as to who is the biggest stirrer round here.:naughty: :) http://www.lifestyle-healing.com/images/food/wooden-spoon.jpg

Bex
16-12-2003, 19:48
LOL, I can see this thread degenerating very very quickly ...... :D ;) :naughty:

Only because you have a filthy mind :p;):naughty:

will have a look through some sites and see if i can find soemthing appropriate..... if anyone would like to give me a new pc or graphic card for xmas, would be much appreciated :p

iadom suggestions on a postcard? :p

iadom
16-12-2003, 19:53

will have a look through some sites and see if i can find soemthing appropriate..... if anyone would like to give me a new pc or graphic card for xmas, would be much appreciated :p

iadom suggestions on a postcard? :pWell I know where you can get some good floppy dics(sic) :D huge ones apparently.

paulyoung666
16-12-2003, 19:55

iadom suggestions on a postcard? :p

here you go bexy :D

Bex
16-12-2003, 20:04
Well I know where you can get some good floppy dics(sic) :D

OML u have a good memory :rofl:......well post a pic then :P;)

(what does 'sic' stand for?)

fankoo paul :luv:...great xmas pressie....but need to find someone to fit it for me now :shrug: lol

Flubflow
16-12-2003, 20:12

It is from latin I think. Basically, [sic] means that the preceeding quote is verbatim including the original spelling and grammatical mistakes.

Bex
16-12-2003, 20:13
It is from latin I think. Basically, [sic] means that the preceeding quote is verbatim including the original spelling and grammatical mistakes.

ahhhh ok...that makes sense now...always wondered what that means...maybe someone should give mea brain for xmas :blush:

paulyoung666
16-12-2003, 20:16

fankoo paul :luv:...great xmas pressie....but need to find someone to fit it for me now :shrug: lol

well next time i am near give me a shout and i will pop round :naughty: :D :D :D :D :D

Bex
16-12-2003, 20:20
well next time i am near give me a shout and i will pop round :naughty: :D :D :D :D :D
:naughty: thanks hun :p

my xmas pressie for you, paul, would be those lollies that paint your tongue bright colours...will make it more interesting when you constantly stick your tongue out at all of us ;)

iadom
16-12-2003, 20:27

I know it is Christmas, but I think that even the mods here would choke on picture like that.:eek:

Bex
16-12-2003, 20:29
I know it is Christmas, but I think that even the mods here would choke on picture like that.:eek:

:rofl: fair enough....maybe you could find me a new brain then? so i don't make silly spelling mistakes, which will later come back to haunt me (although i seem to remember being repped for it lol)..or new fingers so they can actually type effectively?

paulyoung666
16-12-2003, 20:45
:naughty: thanks hun :p

my xmas pressie for you, paul, would be those lollies that paint your tongue bright colours...will make it more interesting when you constantly stick your tongue out at all of us ;)

oh ok then i will firmly retract my :p for now anyway :) :) :) :) :) , shame really i liked my stickey out tongue , oh ok bex i will save it for you :)

Bex
16-12-2003, 20:47
oh ok then i will firmly retract my :p for now anyway :) :) :) :) :) , shame really i liked my stickey out tongue , oh ok bex i will save it for you :)

;) cheers hun, but really you don't have to retract it....it's nice not being the only one always sticking their tongue out in posts :p:p:p..just thought it would be nice for you to have pretty coloured tongue

paulyoung666
16-12-2003, 21:02
;) cheers hun, but really you don't have to retract it....it's nice not being the only one always sticking their tongue out in posts :p:p:p..just thought it would be nice for you to have pretty coloured tongue

ok then can i have a stripey one then please :)

Bex
16-12-2003, 21:03
ok then can i have a stripey one then please :)

you can have whatever you want, it's christmas after all ;):p:)

paulyoung666
16-12-2003, 21:19

stripey one for now please :naughty:

Bex
16-12-2003, 21:22
stripey one for now please :naughty:
:naughty:

well i tried to find a pic of a lolly to post for you, OML some of the websites that came back :eeek: anyway sending you a virtual lolly...stripey one of course

paulyoung666
16-12-2003, 21:25
:naughty:

well i tried to find a pic of a lolly to post for you, OML some of the websites that came back :eeek: anyway sending you a virtual lolly...stripey one of course

t/y it is very fruity :tu:

Maggy
16-12-2003, 21:30
Sorted mine already.

Incog.

paulyoung666
16-12-2003, 21:52
Sorted mine already.

Incog.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww why the papre bag chuck ??????????????????

gary_580
16-12-2003, 21:56

if anyone would like to give me a new pc or graphic card for xmas,

uh huh a GRAPHIC card huh!!! hmmm now who's got a filthy mind. :eeek:

luftys
16-12-2003, 22:47
WOW thanks bex :shocking: bet I dont get it

Nemesis
16-12-2003, 23:05
WOW thanks bex :shocking: bet I dont get it
.... and I'm supposed to have the filthy mind :eek:

Maggy
16-12-2003, 23:23
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww why the papre bag chuck ??????????????????

So I can truly be incognito of course. :rofl:

Incog. :)

paulyoung666
17-12-2003, 09:26
So I can truly be incognito of course. :rofl:

Incog. :)

pmsl @ that :rofl:

Scarlett
17-12-2003, 11:49
:rofl: fair enough....maybe you could find me a new brain then? so i don't make silly spelling mistakes, which will later come back to haunt me (although i seem to remember being repped for it lol)..or new fingers so they can actually type effectively?

Ive found a cheap one but it's amail order from russia, hope it gets to you in time...

Brain (http://www.bioscience.ru/Humor/Brains.gif)

luftys
17-12-2003, 15:04
.... and I'm supposed to have the filthy mind :eek:
Iam just warped that all :banghead: all that banging my head on a brick wall

Bex
17-12-2003, 20:17
uh huh a GRAPHIC card huh!!! hmmm now who's got a filthy mind. :eeek:

:blush: oppsi another spelling mistake which could get me in trouble :blush:

Ive found a cheap one but it's amail order from russia, hope it gets to you in time...
fankooo scarlett.....:luv:

iadom
17-12-2003, 21:46

:luv:Here you are Bexy. the perfect prezzie,;)
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2003/12/14.jpg

luftys
18-12-2003, 00:02
But you have to know how to spell to use it :confused: how can you use it if you dont know how to spell :disturbd:

iadom
18-12-2003, 11:26
But you have to know how to spell to use it :confused: how can you use it if you dont know how to spell :disturbd:To be honest, most of Bexy's gaffs are typo's....but they are often very funny...." huge floppy dics" is still my favourite:rofl:

luftys
18-12-2003, 14:47
To be honest, most of Bexy's gaffs are typo's....but they are often very funny...." huge floppy dics" is still my favourite:rofl:
That is because she still has a big old keyboard :rolleyes: and is to tight to buy a new one :banghead:

Lord Nikon
18-12-2003, 17:42
That is because she still has a big old keyboard :rolleyes: and is to tight to buy a new one :banghead:
:eek:

*tries to behave*

*tries to behave*

*tries to behave*

*fails*

You know, some women would kill for that attribute :D
:rofl: :rofl:

Maggy
18-12-2003, 18:54

*tries to behave*

*tries to behave*

*tries to behave*

*fails*

For you,you naughty person Lord Nikon.

Maggy
19-12-2003, 10:01
Trust 'Miss' to shut a thread down.

Incog. :D

Nemesis
19-12-2003, 10:38

*tries to behave*

*tries to behave*

*tries to behave*

*fails*

.... and some Men would kill to have a woman with that attribute :rofl:

altis
19-12-2003, 10:40
Here you go Incog. Have a USB Christmas tree to plug into your PC. Just what you always wanted :D

http://www.firebox.com/pic/p712ex1.gif (http://www.firebox.com/index.html?dir=firebox&action=product&pid=712)

gary_580
19-12-2003, 10:56

fankooo scarlett.....:luv:

lol, hard to spell with a wandering mind? :naughty: :naughty:

luftys
19-12-2003, 16:40
lol, hard to spell with a wandering mind? :naughty: :naughty:
Wat mind :shrug:

Sorry bex but that was to good to miss :blush:

Nemesis
19-12-2003, 16:41
Wat mind :shrug:

Sorry bex but that was to good to miss :blush:
I think someone is gonna be in for some pain :D

altis
19-12-2003, 16:57
Well, I'd like one of these for Christmas please...

http://www.jessops.com/images/products/penistd.jpg (http://www.jessops.com/search/viewproduct.cfm?PRODUCT=PENISTD)

... and I'd also like to see the shop assistant's face when she writes down the product code - someone in Jessop's has a sense of humour :p

luftys
19-12-2003, 18:48
I think someone is gonna be in for some pain :D
Bex put that gun down :Oh:

Anyone know how to treat shotgun wounds :cry:

Bex
19-12-2003, 19:43
To be honest, most of Bexy's gaffs are typo's....but they are often very funny...." huge floppy dics" is still my favourite:rofl:

well babes i am glad that i entertain you....my xmas pressie to you would then be to continue being amusing.......:p

*tries to behave*

*tries to behave*

*tries to behave*

*fails*

You know, some women would kill for that attribute
ok that made me laugh :rofl: and of course will not be answered ;) :naughty:

and nemmy....behave ;) :p :) (was gonna quote you but couldn't be arsed :p )

lol, hard to spell with a wandering mind?
gary you know me soooo well.......bexy and her one track mind are back ;)

Wat mind

well mr luftys, one thing i will point out is that "what" has an 'h' in it.....:rofl: and also i have a mind fankoo muchly.....i just don't engage it all the time :erm: :shrug: