PDA

View Full Version : 1mb To 2mb Not Working :(

Rowan
15-09-2006, 10:19
OK I heard alot that NTL Broadband members on 1mb where getting upgraded to 2mb and I couldnt wait.

Then I looked at this months bill and its came up on it 2mb, so they must have upgraded it as last months was 1mb.

But I done an online speed test there at it came up "963kbps" and upload of "86kbps"

So by the looks of it things havent changed cause thats roughly 90-120kB/s download and 8-11kB/s upload, which is my normal.

Does anyone know why my net speed hasnt upgraded or anything??
I live in Glasgow, Scotland if its any info.

Cheers

SnoopZ
15-09-2006, 10:48
OK I heard alot that NTL Broadband members on 1mb where getting upgraded to 2mb and I couldnt wait.

Then I looked at this months bill and its came up on it 2mb, so they must have upgraded it as last months was 1mb.

But I done an online speed test there at it came up "963kbps" and upload of "86kbps"

So by the looks of it things havent changed cause thats roughly 90-120kB/s download and 8-11kB/s upload, which is my normal.

Does anyone know why my net speed hasnt upgraded or anything??
I live in Glasgow, Scotland if its any info.

Cheers

The billing often gets upgraded first so don't fret. The upgrade is due to be completed by the end of October if i remember correctly. You will get yours eventually. :)

Ragunboneman
15-09-2006, 17:09
True, I had my bill at the begining of June which showed 4MB....
The 2-4Mb upgrade came through 30th June.

Jules
15-09-2006, 17:17
I think your always charge a month in advance so you could be getting it very soon :)