PDA

View Full Version : Award Winning LACK OF BROADBAND

Gopher
14-09-2006, 23:58
ITS ABOUT TIME YOU GOT IT UP AND RUNNING FOR THE HA3 AREA!!! EACH YEAR FOR THE LAST FIVE IT HAS BEEN MAYBE NEXT YEAR? THE BOXES AROUND MY AREA HAVE BEEN UPGRADED SO WHAT IS THE EXCUSE NOW?
Oops we spent the money on Virgin!!!!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

NO WONDER OTHER ISP'S ARE DOING SO WELL AROUND HARROW.

You cannot even offer the basics on your phone package such as CALLER DISPLAY!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

AntiSilence
15-09-2006, 00:02
Not a happy bunny then?

MovedGoalPosts
15-09-2006, 00:19
Of course you are venting your anger at ntl, not Cable Forum which is after all an independent web site aren't you ;)

But yes it is rather odd that some franschise areas havent't got the same level of service as others.

ADd
15-09-2006, 02:28
Not a happy bunny then?
http://bestsmileys.com/lol/5.gif

You could always email Ntl asking when they are considering upgrading the service in your area. Then email them once a month every month - you never know they might get fed up and do it....stranger things have happened. Or do a bit of market research for them, get signatures and send it to with email. Or you could go ADSL and sky tv, and not bother :)

Chrysalis
15-09-2006, 15:17
well if I understand it right for caller display etc. and of course digital tv they need to digitalise the area which at the moment is pretty much a no no everywhere, I think just to enable broadband its less work and has been done in some places, however the delays keep coming back, my sisters area was due to be bb enabled just after xmas last year and she is still waiting now the latest excuse been no permission from council for digging. My area is also another area which is analogue tv/phone only and no plans on changing it.

DaveC
15-09-2006, 15:22
Which area of Leics are you in then Chrysalis, I used to live in Loughborough and now in Rothley and they're both digital TV enabled.

Chrysalis
15-09-2006, 16:00
thats because you not in leics but leicestershire, im in le3

Nedkelly
15-09-2006, 16:26
Chrysalis i take it you live in the old metro /Lies cable aera that still has not digi yet.I belive that there is a small aera that still has analogue.It still has not been changed to digital yet:td:

Chrysalis
16-09-2006, 16:21
its a big area unless I am mistaken.

My old address was analogue only but did have bb.
My sisters address is analogue only
My current address is analogue only.
Their is 3 miles between me and my sister so I assume everything between us is analogue only.