PDA

View Full Version : what are Telewest doing...

debragrant
29-08-2006, 08:00
I moved house last friday (25th) so I phoned TW to tell them and sort out installation at my new place.

Told they would stop service at my current address on 25th and come round and install at my new address on 26th in the afternoon - great.

WRONG!!!

Got a phone call friday saying there had been a canncellation for the morning of the 26th and would I like it. No I said which they said was fine.

So what happens:

10:30am Sat 26th TW turn up telling me the same thing, there was a cancellation. I had just moved in there was NO WAY they could install then. They said they'd do the cabling outside then come back in the afternoon, fine I thought.
They never came back!!!!

I was on the phone for 1/2 hour (mobile) and when I finally got through the installation department had closed. There were no notes from the installers saying what had happened so I had to tell the lady everything, (at this point I was totally ****ed off). She had to fill in a form and said that the installation dept would phone me back first thing Monday.
No they didn't, so I phoned them up and was told that it would be up to 5 days before I get a phone call. How can it take 5 days for someone to call me back to arrange for an installation.

christine
31-08-2006, 16:47
a communications company that cant communicate say no more

debragrant
01-09-2006, 08:14
phone up yesterday first thing in the morning, say that in the notes it says something about cabling problems outside which are not sorted, oh apparently they had the wrong mobile number for me - so unlikely.

Getting installed 8th Sep (have to take day off work)