PDA

View Full Version : Internet troubles in Luton area?

GuestUK
17-08-2006, 15:49
Hello, I have a bit of a difficult and awkward problem, but if anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it.

I'm away from home at the moment, but I rely on being able to access my computer from afar. At about half past 3 today (August 17th) all connections to the computer dropped and haven't returned.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could let me know if there are any internet troubles within the luton area at the moment, so I get an idea if it's an NTL problem or a different problem, and can then investigate that.

Thanks very much,

GuestUK.

haileris
19-08-2006, 19:37
Well hopefully they are fixed for you mate but yes there were issues in Luton/Flitwick area. Where I am there are still issues, and so my TV and broadband isnt working. Neither is my neighbours. NTL have kindly arranged for an engineer to call on Tuesday, so I'll only have had lost service for 5 days (assuming the fix it since its kind of obvious its a bigger fault than just 2 people but try telling them that!)
Luckily I have an ADSL line provided by work. :)

Oh well, Sky here I come, I still have a discount on my bill for the last time this happened!!

Cheers
D