PDA

View Full Version : Yoo Games??

bigitup_j
11-12-2003, 17:59
This morning, i pressed the interactive button...and it went straight to the Games menu! the interactive button took me to the games menu, everytime.
i noticed, at the bottom of the menu an option for yoo games (or something like that). i pressed in, and went to the full tv screen, like when you select two way tv...but nothing happened.
this evening it's all working now, but the yoo games option has been removed.
i know ntl are meant to be launching yoo media games soon...so is the service about to be launched??
(hope so! :cool: )

Ramrod
11-12-2003, 18:25
This morning, i pressed the interactive button...
Don't you think that was a little foolhardy? :disturbd: :D

LostintheNW
11-12-2003, 18:30
I have a yoome game on the menu at the moment, its the Tetris one, although it doesnt seem to work when I press the red button to continue - has anyone else got this working?

Sorry if this is old new, this is the first time in ages I have been into the interactive due to the fact its normally crap and just crashes!

bigitup_j
11-12-2003, 18:40
the tetris game still works

possible link with potential new yoome service????

asdf
11-12-2003, 20:09
I noticed there is a new "ntl today" section on Interactive, or has it been there for ages?

bigitup_j
11-12-2003, 20:24
been there for a few weeks
and is pretty good and has some very useful info sometimes.

asdf
11-12-2003, 21:24
Was thinking that. It lists the guest channels and the like. Seems like ntl took someones idea on board and actually set up something useful :D

bigitup_j
12-12-2003, 14:26
well...i have been informed that the Yoome Games option was a test and the service is launching very soon. and also tons of etv services are coming to all ntl digital areas next year!!