PDA

View Full Version : Of To The Races

paul11974
29-06-2003, 01:21
ok im off to bed and to all those that r up late into the nite and r into the horses .please please please please pick a winner out for me at the GOODWOOD meeting tommorow .ermm today sunday ...................and look out for me on channel 908 ...im the one with the www.nthellworld.co.uk banner in my hand .........................all tips welcome for tommorows goodwood meeting www.racingpost.co.uk bye bye for now

cjll3
29-06-2003, 01:25
Don't ask me. Last time I went racing I back 5 losers and in the last race changed my mind and went for a different hourse, my original one romped home at 20-1 :(

The first horse I ever backed and won on, got to the betting counter and they announced a Stewards Enquiry :(

Lord Nikon
29-06-2003, 03:16
Originally posted by cjll3
Don't ask me. Last time I went racing I back 5 losers and in the last race changed my mind and went for a different hourse, my original one romped home at 20-1 :(

The first horse I ever backed and won on, got to the betting counter and they announced a Stewards Enquiry :(

Still give your opinions... that way we know what NOT to back :D (Just kidding)

paul11974
29-06-2003, 09:23
Originally posted by cjll3

could u take a look at the 5.30 fom me :cool: