does anybody know any good sms sites
for sending text messages on the net?

I used to use O2 - but it seems to be all wierd and funny now
and never seems to work

I would consider paying to use it

anyone had any experiences/run ins etc?

downquark1
10-12-2003, 17:50
www.breathe.com used to give free messaging - then they realised they could charge extortionate amounts for it :(

SMHarman
10-12-2003, 18:56
Orange subscribers can send a limited number from orange.co.uk

Lycos do (for all networks) also...

http://sms.lycos.co.uk/mobile/personal/login.jsp?target_url=/mobile/message_center/message_center.jsp

Seb
12-12-2003, 11:22
A reliable site that my friend uses is www.cbfsms.com, i think you can send unlimited number of texts!

peachey
12-12-2003, 11:24
A reliable site that my friend uses is www.cbfsms.com, i think you can send unlimited number of texts!

cheers

will check it out

Stuart W
12-12-2003, 13:53
BE WARNED!!!

If you send texts using this service, any one you text will get further texts advertising products and deals from all sorts of companies.

SMHarman
12-12-2003, 15:32
BE WARNED!!!

If you send texts using this service, any one you text will get further texts advertising products and deals from all sorts of companies.

Penis enlargement / prescription drugs / hot teens / go up 2 cup sizes without surgery (have not seen that one for a while)????

peachey
12-12-2003, 16:55
BE WARNED!!!

yeah - that's a point

maybe I will just stick to the phone

Seb
12-12-2003, 19:14
BE WARNED!!!

No disrespect fella, but my mate has text me several hundred times from the website i recommended earlier in the thread, and i haven't received a single advertising text through!!

Colin
14-12-2003, 13:40
BE WARNED!!!

i use lycos. you can send the messages for free, and you get an inbox so people can also reply to them.

never heard of any problems with adverts with these before!!