PDA

View Full Version : Astra Aerial

Jules
22-07-2006, 20:40
Some kind person with nothing better to do snapped mine off a week or so ago, I am trying to get an electric one and failing that a rubber one, the problem I am having is that on the Astra it is a screw in connection not a push in one.

Does any one know were I can get the screw in type or a adapter so that I can turn a push in one into a screw in one?

AndrewJ
22-07-2006, 20:51
Some kind person with nothing better to do snapped mine off a week or so ago, I am trying to get an electric one and failing that a rubber one, the problem I am having is that on the Astra it is a screw in connection not a push in one.

Does any one know were I can get the screw in type or a adapter so that I can turn a push in one into a screw in one?

Have you tried a local Vauxhall dealership?

Failing that have a look in a Halfords or Carcraft if you have one near you.

Jules
22-07-2006, 20:58
Vauxhall will charge a fortune but I will give Halfords a try tomorrow, I didn't know Carcraft sold accessory's?

Druchii
22-07-2006, 21:03
The local scrapyard?

Matthew
22-07-2006, 21:15
eBay!

Jules
22-07-2006, 21:18
That is were I am looking at the moment Matt :)

AndrewJ
22-07-2006, 21:49
Carcraft sell cars in Rochdale well Castleton near me, but have another store like a motorparts store just next door to Rochdale mains swimming baths.

They are pretty good for getting bits and bobs from, also Robinsons who sell Subaru/Protons and motorbikes are excellent for parts aswell.

Given that walk into a chav road and rob one of theirs :rofl: