PDA

View Full Version : The 2006 Open

Orior
20-07-2006, 21:15
There are lots of Big Big names at the top of the leaderboard.

http://javascript.opengolf.com/leaderboard.sps?iTourNo=2006058&optsel=pos

But there is also one very very small name (Sk Ho). Do birth registrations in Korea get charged by the letter?

lauzjp
25-07-2006, 02:31
did anyone else cry at the sight of Tiger Woods bawling his heart out on the 18th on the final day? I thought it was so moving, glad he's back on form too.

Hugh
25-07-2006, 08:40
did anyone else cry at the sight of Tiger Woods bawling his heart out on the 18th on the final day? I thought it was so moving, glad he's back on form too.

I have to admit, it brought a lump to my throat and something got into my eye - but then, I am a soppy old git.

It was amazing to see the transformation from ice-cold sports automaton to tearful man - no one should be ashamed to show emotion (imho).

orangebird
25-07-2006, 09:16
Yep, I cried - get a bit welled up thinking about it now actually. Incredibly moving. :(

ZrByte
25-07-2006, 09:59
Im just glad its over now, didnt half make a mess of things round here since we where hosting part of it :disturbd: