PDA

View Full Version : help needed about moving house

luke gardiner
08-12-2003, 19:57
hey :)

Im moving house on friday and i rang NTL last friday to let them know i was moving on the 15th which they said was fine ect then i rang again this morning to let them know that i had to move earler now (have to be out by friday now) and he said that im not in a ntl area and i cant have it,then i pointed out that where am moving is down the road oppisite where i am now,not far at all,and that the last CS man said it was all ok and he asked me to go and look around the house and look for there gray box,which i found directly oppisite the road that goes to my new house as it was too dark to look around in front of the house for CATV covers,and he would ring me back 2morrow.

can ne1 tell me the chances of them installing it ?
or do you think i should get in touch with someone higher as CS didnt seem to know whether i could or not :s

I live in bicester (oxfordshire) if ne one can help it would be great ! :D

btw,i checked online and if i wanted a fresh install,they cant do it but if i am moving house i can take ntl with me...

Mick
09-12-2003, 17:14
Hi Luke,

Welcome to nthellworld.co.uk :welcome:

When you said you have checked online does that mean the online postcode checker?

If you have checked the house and it appears to be cabled then there should be no issues regarding installation.

Have ntl got back to you today? Sometimes they say they will but don't always, in anycase, I hope they can install your services in your new home, come back and let us have an update. Thanks. :)