PDA

View Full Version : Fitday.com

zing_deleted
17-07-2006, 10:56
www.fitday.com (http://www.fitday.com) is a calorie counter/database that im using as part of my diet to ensure my diet is going to plan.You can add activities so it calculates calorie usage to the full over your day :) you can add custom foods so you just add from the nutritional label so its as accurate as can be.Best of all its free ;) if your on a calorie controlled diet or just wanna see if your on a balanced diet have a look :)

bopdude
17-07-2006, 13:28
Nice link there matey, how's your diet coming on ? how much more have you gotto come off, don't go to extreems, don't wantya turning out to be half the man you used to be ;)

Hugh
17-07-2006, 16:07
Cracking link - thanks for this.

zing_deleted
17-07-2006, 16:53
Nice link there matey, how's your diet coming on ? how much more have you gotto come off, don't go to extreems, don't wantya turning out to be half the man you used to be ;)

ive lost over six stone want to lose another 3 and half.I am doing an hour weight training 5 mornings a week and some other training in between :) still gonna kickbox again :)

Hugh
17-07-2006, 16:58
ive lost over six stone want to lose another 3 and half.I am doing an hour weight training 5 mornings a week and some other training in between :) still gonna kickbox again :)

6 stone - holy cr*p, that's amazing - what weight are you now?

Well done, by the way - I am v impressed by your willpower to keep this up.

zing_deleted
17-07-2006, 17:04
I was huge dude im still over 15 stone 12 is my goal. Theres a pic of me at a lan party somewhere ill have to maybe post a compare

punky
17-07-2006, 17:12
I was huge dude im still over 15 stone 12 is my goal. Theres a pic of me at a lan party somewhere ill have to maybe post a compare

Congrats on the weight loss mate, that's truely impressive... I lost about 4 stone, and thought that was good...

I probably wouldn't go much further mate. I was going to stop at 15st and didn't appear fat... If I went down to 12st, I would have looked anorexic, and i'm guessing you probably would too.

Skatoony
17-07-2006, 17:28
Nice one zingle! You're really doing a good job there mate :tu:

zing_deleted
17-07-2006, 17:56

Congrats on the weight loss mate, that's truely impressive... I lost about 4 stone, and thought that was good...

I probably wouldn't go much further mate. I was going to stop at 15st and didn't appear fat... If I went down to 12st, I would have looked anorexic, and i'm guessing you probably would too.

I was 12 stone when i was 26 and I was fit and carried muscle :) im weight training at the mo and have seen results upper body. I still have a gut and I hate it you cant see it much clothed but its gotta go lol :)

homealone
17-07-2006, 18:14
amazing thought, if you do end up losing the 9 stone you have targeted, you will have lost what I weigh now :Yikes:

- well done for keeping up with it, btw :tu:

greencreeper
17-07-2006, 18:32
Well done so far, Zingle. I'd have a look at the site but I suspect bad things would be said about chocolate, and strawberry icing donuts :D I have put on weight - but I'm eating now, whereas in the past I could go 24hrs on a cheese roll. Old age for you. Stick with it, Zingle :tu:

zing_deleted
17-07-2006, 19:00
Thanks all for your kind words :)

ellie
17-07-2006, 19:11
Cool, Really well done you Zingy :) :tu:

(Oh n you do exist im my eyes btw :hugs: ..don't think im not watching ;) )

Macca371
17-07-2006, 19:46
Nice site and congrats zinglebarb. I've lost 4 stone this year and feel about 10x more confident, just a few more lbs to go.

zing_deleted
18-07-2006, 15:50
Cool, Really well done you Zingy :) :tu:

(Oh n you do exist im my eyes btw :hugs: ..don't think im not watching ;) )

awwwww :)

Chris
18-07-2006, 15:54
Superb mate, thanks for posting this. Missus T and I have just come back from a holiday laced with ice cream sundaes and takeaway food and are now anxiously comparing our latest holiday photos with some taken the same time two years ago. They make for uncomfortable viewing and the diets started this morning ...

zing_deleted
18-07-2006, 15:55
Superb mate, thanks for posting this. Missus T and I have just come back from a holiday laced with ice cream sundaes and takeaway food and are now anxiously comparing our latest holiday photos with some taken the same time two years ago. They make for uncomfortable viewing and the diets started this morning ...

wicked good luck dude :)

Tinky
29-07-2006, 10:29
I always find getting started is the hard part, begin the day well with all good intentions, then fall by the wayside later. I am not alone.

zing_deleted
30-07-2006, 14:34
well ive lost over 7 stone since early feb now so ive started lol lol

SnoopZ
30-07-2006, 15:51
well ive lost over 7 stone since early feb now so ive started lol lol

How much more do you want to lose mate ?

zing_deleted
30-07-2006, 16:17
3 stone :) I keep blowing my own trumpet on here though gives me confidence ;)

emgordon
09-08-2008, 13:34
I have been using Fitday.com programme for quite some time and it is great....really really useful......best available for sure.

I have a question for you.....

I have just started taking 10 - 20 gms of fibre per day in the form of Whole Psyllium Husks in order to reduce my total carb intake....as carbs less fibre equals the net carb result which is what I need to know.

However, there are no carbs in this product I am taking...... no proteins, fat or carbs ....it is purely fibre.

How can I add this into the equation on your programme? It is very important for me to be able to add this as it naturally reduces the overall results considerably.

I can't simply add 10gms fibre as I get the message that I have to enter carbs otherwise I can't get it to work.

So..........when I do try to test it by entering 10 gms carbs in order to achieve 10 gms fibre in the table, it confuses the daily percentages etc. as I am not taking the 10 gms of carbs.

I would very much appreciate your help.

Thankyou.

Nidge
10-08-2008, 06:58
www.fitday.com (http://www.fitday.com) is a calorie counter/database that im using as part of my diet to ensure my diet is going to plan.You can add activities so it calculates calorie usage to the full over your day :) you can add custom foods so you just add from the nutritional label so its as accurate as can be.Best of all its free ;) if your on a calorie controlled diet or just wanna see if your on a balanced diet have a look :)

I use calorie king, it's like the one you use.

LSainsbury
10-08-2008, 19:20
.I am doing an hour weight training 5 mornings a week and some other training in between :) still gonna kickbox again :)

Bloody hell Zing errr David F!

How on earth to find the time to fit all that in! What do you do for a job again? Unless you just get up at the crack of the sparrow!

tweetypie/8
10-08-2008, 20:43

good post zing.:tu: