PDA

View Full Version : Why do guys go for less attractive girls?

Prezo
13-07-2006, 20:02
I'm not saying always but it is something that I have noticed. It's not personality thing coz I have seen it happen when the guy doesn't really know either girl yet picks the less attractive one.

Girls, is this something that you have experienced?

Guys, can you shed any light?

Scrubbs
13-07-2006, 20:07
maybe they only look unattractive to you ?
beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

Druchii
13-07-2006, 20:08
Or the fact that in my previous experiences the lesser-good looking girl tends to be the nicer one... It's held true in all my life so far (not very many years... but still)

Probably has something to do with being less intimidated by them as well, and feeling a little more secure?

DocDutch
13-07-2006, 20:11
Or the fact that in my previous experiences the lesser-good looking girl tends to be the nicer one... It's held true in all my life so far (not very many years... but still)

Probably has something to do with being less intimidated by them as well, and feeling a little more secure?

wise words there Druchii :)

Wicked_and_Crazy
13-07-2006, 20:17
I'm not saying always but it is something that I have noticed. It's not personality thing coz I have seen it happen when the guy doesn't really know either girl yet picks the less attractive one.

Girls, is this something that you have experienced?

Guys, can you shed any light?

maybe your shallow!

sarahlouise45
13-07-2006, 20:28
It's what's on the inside that counts anyway! ;)

AndrewJ
13-07-2006, 20:29
Yip those who walk the streets looking like something from a magazine are generally those who are highly strung. Those who are more down to earth and level headed are the ones who I and others find they can settle down with.

Halcyon
13-07-2006, 20:29
Maybe it's becuase some girls think they are too good looking and love themselves too much.
I would much prefer to go out with someone who isnt overly attractive but that has a good personality and enjoys being herself, not trying to look like something she may not be. Following the media's image of beauty is pointless in my opinion.....we should just all be individual and be ourselves.
A good personality is worth much more.....plus if you truly like someone I think you will find them attractive anyway.

Pia
13-07-2006, 20:36
I think it's because they are threatened by other men, and if they go with a minger she is less likely to cheat;)

Hugh
13-07-2006, 20:41
I think we may all be reading too much into this - we are talking about men, remember.

Most men go on the 99 slaps in the face, 1 sh+g rule - they tend just to go for it, not go for a over b (imho). :dunce:

idi banashapan
13-07-2006, 20:47
not out of choice!!!!! :)

I think most blokes would go for the 'less' attractive of the pick for the reason that the 'most' attractive would be expecting someone to try and pull them. to this 'breed', it is a game, and one where they feel they can reject and carry on to the next. the 'lesser' attractive girls still like to be pulled, be would not play it like a game quite as much and would not reject as often as the 'more' aesthetically pleasing woman.

therefore, in conclusion, men are scared of rejection (generally). we are wimps! perhaps we underestimate our 'range' of pulling if you will, or perhaps we know how women work a little better than we let on!!!

Chimaera
13-07-2006, 21:01
Because we are happy with our looks, and not spending time and money trying to maintain an artificial image - therefore we have more time to devote to the simpler things in life (i.e. men) :D

Hugh
13-07-2006, 21:02
Or we could have just forgotten our glasses (spectacles, not beer goggles).

---------- Post added at 20:02 ---------- Previous post was at 20:01 ----------

Women have many faults,

Men only two

Everything they say, and everything they do. :p:

Russ
13-07-2006, 21:06
Perhaps because less attractive women are cheaper to maintain?? :spin:

Hugh
13-07-2006, 21:19

Oooooh, quick, run and hide! :Yikes:

Russ
13-07-2006, 21:20
Not at all - we've had the odd dig at men in this thread, so in the interests of equality, I'm giving them something back ;)

Hugh
13-07-2006, 21:22
Not at all - we've had the odd dig at men in this thread, so in the interests of equality, I'm giving them something back ;)

Equality - treating everyone equally well, not treating everyone equally badly - imho

Maggy
13-07-2006, 21:26
Because they are intimidated?They think they aren't good enough?They fear rejection? :shrug:

Or they think they are on to a sure fire thing? :tu:

I have to say I never noticed this phenomenon.Quite the reverse in fact.:erm: but that was far away and long ago.

Maybe men in general have grown up and matured? Finally. :scratch: :idea: :tu:

EDIT:Well now I've just seen Russ's posting which rather undermined my attempt at being generous to men...:(

Skatoony
13-07-2006, 21:43
Perhaps because less attractive women are cheaper to maintain?? :spin::rofl:

Pia
13-07-2006, 21:51
I reckon it's cos you can have a conversation with girls like myself that doesn't revolve around Top Shop or hairstyles:D

And, we don't take as long to get ready to go anywhere so that's a bonus:D

ZrByte
13-07-2006, 21:55
This just plain isnt true in my experience, I often see very attractive girls with guys who look like they have just fallen out of the extras auditions for lord of the rings. My best mate is with a girl out of his league if you ask me and I actually think my current girlfriend is out of my league too.
Im with my girlfriend because of how much I liked her when we where friends, how well we got on (and still do) and I would like to think she is with me for the same reasons.
I dont think ugly and attractive can really be used as words to describe someone anyway, as the saying goes.... One mans trash is another mans treasure.

Escapee
13-07-2006, 21:58
I tend to go for the ones who look friendly, there's nothing worse than the stuck up ones who either turn their nose up or look to see their mates opinion before engaging you in conversation.

I don't tend to go for skinny blondes like most of my mates, if I have a type they are usually large breasted, big bum, brunette and often with black skin.
Saying that very few of my girlfriends look similar, I have only been out with 2stunners, and they turned out to be the most horrible women I have ever met.

Give me a friendly, fat bird any day. (Escapee ducks)

I have also had the 'Too nice to sh*g syndrom' I know you girls will find that hard to believe, but I have actually backed off from very attractive women when getting the vibes in that situation. They may be attractive, but they get damned annoyed if you turn them down!:D

Russ
13-07-2006, 22:05
EDIT:Well now I've just seen Russ's posting which rather undermined my attempt at being generous to men...:(

Uh oh, humour bypass alert :D

And I was only giving as good as I was getting ;)

I reckon it's cos you can have a conversation with girls like myself that doesn't revolve around Top Shop or hairstyles

And, we don't take as long to get ready to go anywhere so that's a bonus

Shuttit you - you don't belong in this thread coz you're a megababe :)

Pia
13-07-2006, 22:22
Shuttit you - you don't belong in this thread coz you're a megababe :) That's rubbish, i say i'm qualified to comment cos i'm not one of these pretty girls with a mullet hairdo and a supermodel's body and waaay too many trends in one outfit. I am probably what they might call a plain jane, and i can assure you, that does not turn heads...

My last proper boyfriend is very good looking, i was always a bit worried that he was too good for me, so i guess if you look at it like that, a girl being with a handsome fella might not be good for her self esteem.

Russ
13-07-2006, 22:24
i say i'm qualified to comment cos i'm not one of these pretty girls with a mullet hairdo and a supermodel's body and waaay too many trends in one outfit. I am probably what they might call a plain jane, and i can assure you, that does not turn heads...

Who on earth wants a woman with a supermodel's body? Curves rule :)

DaggaDagga
13-07-2006, 23:01
Fat birds try harder.

Russ
13-07-2006, 23:03
At what? Bowling?

Nugget
13-07-2006, 23:04
At what? Bowling?

Eating cake and not exercising ;)

Obviously, apart from the ones that have medical reasons for being larger, who can't do anything about it :)

Pia
13-07-2006, 23:09
Eating cake and not exercising ;)

Obviously, apart from the ones that have medical reasons for being larger, who can't do anything about it :)
I soo wish i never read that when eating a tiramisu trifle:disturbd:

DocDutch
13-07-2006, 23:25
if you love some1 what does it matter what she looks like...I thought its the person inside of the girl/boy that you love that counts...

and okay in some women it does count to have a platinum card ;)

Pia
13-07-2006, 23:30
Yeah but.. people always say it's what's on the inside that counts..

But being good looking must be a good starting point, otherwise you might not notice them in the first place.
I'm not shallow, but i couldn't go out with somebody who was a proper minger, there's have to be some chance that i'd find them attractive!

Halcyon
13-07-2006, 23:31
Your eyes may play a little part in picking out who you go for but then I think it is your heart that takes over and it is this part that just seems to dominate everything. You cant control it as your heart decides who it goes for.

Anonymouse
13-07-2006, 23:43
Getting back to the thread title: one reason is that if a girl is more physically attractive, any bloke who generally doesn't have much luck with girls anyway will tend to assume she's already in a relationship. That's the whole point of attractiveness; you don't usually get to the finer points - sense of humour, common interests, intelligence - until you've established a mutual attraction...shallow but sadly true.

Of course, it works both ways; sometimes a beautiful girl will have trouble finding the right bloke because she's beautiful - blokes think 'nah, she's gorgeous, I've no chance', so beauty can be a double-edged sword. As a corollary, the 'less' attractive girls (and, BTW, I agree with Robert Heinlein: there are no unattractive ladies; there are only some who look better than others, assuming we're talking purely about physical attractiveness) concentrate more on personal qualities and attributes, viz. the finer points I mentioned. This can result in a deeper relationship, on both sides, so that's one answer to the question...but in truth it takes a great deal of moxie to ask any girl out. In fact I can't remember the last time I did. Not that I lack the courage per se, but because I'm on a crappy shift and don't get much opportunity. :(

Druchii
13-07-2006, 23:47
Getting back to the thread title: one reason is that if a girl is more physically attractive, any bloke who generally doesn't have much luck with girls anyway will tend to assume she's already in a relationship. That's the whole point of attractiveness; you don't usually get to the finer points - sense of humour, common interests, intelligence - until you've established a mutual attraction...shallow but sadly true.

Of course, it works both ways; sometimes a beautiful girl will have trouble finding the right bloke because she's beautiful - blokes think 'nah, she's gorgeous, I've no chance', so beauty can be a double-edged sword. As a corollary, the 'less' attractive girls (and, BTW, I agree with Robert Heinlein: there are no unattractive ladies; there are only some who look better than others, assuming we're talking purely about physical attractiveness) concentrate more on personal qualities and attributes, viz. the finer points I mentioned. This can result in a deeper relationship, on both sides, so that's one answer to the question...but in truth it takes a great deal of moxie to ask any girl out. In fact I can't remember the last time I did. Not that I lack the courage per se, but because I'm on a crappy shift and don't get much opportunity. :(
Last time i asked one out was today. Best damn feeling i've had in years. And i have to agree, i do feel alot less intimidated when you can tell they are down to earth rather than New Look this and w/e that.

(i really don't know any shop names do i? Tend to switch off when people talk about it)

Chrysalis
14-07-2006, 01:08
simple answer as you get older appearance becomes less improtant factor, and attratice to one person can be unattractive to another.

lauzjp
14-07-2006, 01:33
I soo wish i never read that when eating a tiramisu trifle:disturbd:

lol! :drunk:

Whenever I get down about being a size 26 / having terrible hair / bad teeth / whatever, my other half cheers me up by getting me chocolate or ice cream or something! bless him. :D

I have seen it both ways - a girl we know is really pretty, but she always goes out with guys you really wouldn't think she'd glance twice at. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder. ;)

kronas
14-07-2006, 02:17

ive been wanting a girl for ages, never been in a relationship, however any girls i do know are just treating me as the 'freind type' oh and ugly men do get nice looking girls :D

i guess im too timid, quiet, wierd, etc

---------- Post added at 01:09 ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 ----------

Because we are happy with our looks, and not spending time and money trying to maintain an artificial image - therefore we have more time to devote to the simpler things in life (i.e. men) :D

hmm i like older women ..... anyway i hate that 'fake' look too much makeup, eyeliner, the ruddy green or coloured stuff on the eye lids that puts me off, pink cheeks :disturbd: unless the pinkness is natural :naughty:

---------- Post added at 01:15 ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 ----------

That's rubbish, i say i'm qualified to comment cos i'm not one of these pretty girls with a mullet hairdo and a supermodel's body and waaay too many trends in one outfit. I am probably what they might call a plain jane, and i can assure you, that does not turn heads...

listen luv whatever anyone says your a very attractive girl, ive learned onething, whoever your trying to impress just be yourself, i personally can look past someone by their looks, heck the other day i just started a bit of a conversation off with an elderstateswoman, granted its not something i normally do, but i find that older women (grannies :D) often are more approachable for some light hearted conversation, whilst if i find a woman hot, or like something about them i just become very shy and well ya know :(

---------- Post added at 01:17 ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 ----------

and okay in some women it does count to have a platinum card ;)

a couple of platinum cards help ;)

i dunno, im just one of those nice nice guys, i like to have a laugh and a joke, rude ones count too ;) but i can never approach someone, then my chances disappear, what can i say, what can i do, things like that go over and over in your mind..

Graham M
14-07-2006, 07:43
Personally I wouldn't kick "one of those girls that looks like a model" out of bed for farting but I doubt there would be any more depth to the relationship than that.

handyman
14-07-2006, 10:46
Shuttit you - you don't belong in this thread coz you're a megababe :)

We don't agree on much Russ but you are correct, Pia is hot :)

You should be happy with your looks, your a stunner as well.

etccarmageddon
14-07-2006, 11:13
Personally I wouldn't kick "one of those girls that looks like a model" out of bed for farting but I doubt there would be any more depth to the relationship than that.the novelty of looks wears off after a few weeks/months - then the reality sets in. a sexy woman is sexy for more than just 'model looks'. I've associated with beautiful women and not so beautiful.

The beauty thing gives you a bit of a buzz when you take them to TGI's on a fri night and you see other men react in a way that lifts your ego - when a couple of weeks later the same girl acts like an ass and goes off on a cocaine bender and turns out to be a compulsive liar etc the beauty thing means zero. Also to be bluntly honest, girls with 'model looks' tend to make less effort in bed and expect to be chased by their men.

In my experience beautiful girls are often shallow and waiting for Brad Pitt and they complain about being treated badly when they only date beautiful men! They also tend to be more likely to have a poor sense of humour from my experience.

There are many exceptions.

A few months back I met a girl of exceptional looks - so much so that I ripped the **** out of her with some of my conversation but then discovered that she had a great personality and a really sweet person.

Generally if I see/meet someone who I believe fancies themselves too much I will take the **** as looks should not mean status.

basa
14-07-2006, 12:34

Must ...... resist ......... vulgar connotations !!! :disturbd:

Pia
14-07-2006, 12:44
when a couple of weeks later the same girl acts like an ass and goes off on a cocaine bender and turns out to be a compulsive liar etc the beauty thing means zero. Also to be bluntly honest, girls with 'model looks' tend to make less effort in bed and expect to be chased by their men.

You sound like you've had a bit of experience with that there:disturbd: :rofl:

Stuart
14-07-2006, 12:58

You'd better hope Clarie doesn't read that..

etccarmageddon
14-07-2006, 12:59
You sound like you've had a bit of experience with that there:disturbd: :rofl:yes!

Hugh
14-07-2006, 13:08
yes!

What!

You didn't tell us you were a model! :erm:

sarahlouise45
14-07-2006, 13:36
So if guys go for less attractive girls then why haven't any of my boyfriends been 'lookers'??? :erm:

danielf
14-07-2006, 13:38
So if guys go for less attractive girls then why haven't any of my boyfriends been 'lookers'??? :erm:

Do you *really* want us to answer that? :erm:

sarahlouise45
14-07-2006, 13:43
Do you *really* want us to answer that? :erm:

Well this thread is getting at the point that good looking guys go out with less attractive girls.... I'm not that attractive so simply wondered why this theory hadn't worked out for me?! :confused:

TheBlueRaja
14-07-2006, 14:04
I have the perfect answer to this thread and it can be summed up in one word.

Nikki

(If you know Big Brother you will know exactly what im on about)

Hugh
14-07-2006, 14:11
I have the perfect answer to this thread and it can be summed up in one word.

Nikki

(If you know Big Brother you will know exactly what im on about)

Absa-bloomin-lutely!!! good point, extremely well made.

8 year old mind in a mid-twenties body (and yes, I know she had problems when she was younger, but that doesn't excuse (imho) the "everything is about me, and if it isn't, why isn't it" attitude. :dunce:

Pia
14-07-2006, 14:13
8 year old mind in a mid-twenties body

I'd say it was more like an 8 year old mind in a 12 year olds body. She has no womanly features at all, and she can only fill a bra cos it's pure silicone, which was paid for by the NHS.

TheBlueRaja
14-07-2006, 14:17
I'd say it was more like an 8 year old mind in a 12 year olds body. She has no womanly features at all, and she can only fill a bra cos it's pure silicone, which was paid for by the NHS.

http://www.mommyneedscoffee.com/images/uploads/catty.jpg
;)

TheNorm
14-07-2006, 14:18
...which was paid for by the NHS.

What!!! You are joking, I hope...

Jules
14-07-2006, 15:10
Well speaking as a overweight minger I think I will have a wander down the street and wait for all the men to start chasing me :D

Pia
14-07-2006, 15:11
...which was paid for by the NHS.
What!!! You are joking, I hope...
LOL at the cat!! Well it's true!!

Yeah the boob job was paid for by the NHS cos she claimed it was causing problems, the fact that she'd been anorexic and had no boobs:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 14:11 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

Here's a link, it might be the Mirror but it's still true http://www.mirror.co.uk/bigbrother/news/tm_objectid=17105942&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=big-brother-exclusive--nik-s-nhs-bust--name_page.html

Russ
14-07-2006, 15:12
You'd better hope Clarie doesn't read that..

Not applicable! She's been sacked :erm:

Pia
14-07-2006, 15:16
Not applicable! She's been sacked :erm:

:Yikes:I have no idea which way to take that:spin:

---------- Post added at 14:16 ---------- Previous post was at 14:14 ----------

You live in Wales. 'Nuff said:shrug:

:jk:

Russ
14-07-2006, 15:19
:Yikes:I have no idea which way to take that:spin:

It means Clarie and I are no more - she's busy galavanting around Asia :spin:

Pia
14-07-2006, 15:21
Anyway, i think from the thread title: Why do guys go for less attractive girls?

...It doesn't say these guys are nice looking. So the answer could be that they are mingers aswell:shrug:oops:

Jules
14-07-2006, 15:22
Sorry to hear that Russ you had been together a while

Russ
14-07-2006, 15:35
It's cool - I keep asking her to post back here just to prove I didn't "do a brookside" :disturbd:

TheBlueRaja
14-07-2006, 15:37
Sorry to hear that Russ you had been together a while

Jealous?

Russ
14-07-2006, 15:39
Punctuated incorrectly ;)

dilli-theclaw
14-07-2006, 15:42
I have on one occasion decided not 'to go for' a girl becuase I thought she was too good looking and out of my reach.

Of course after a couple of months she asked ME out... I got engaged to her, but she went a bit odd (boiling bunnys in saucepan type odd) and left me in the end.

I'm married to a nice lovely woman now so I'm quite happy.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it shouldn't matter WHAT the lady looks like - you won't know unless you try.

sarahlouise45
14-07-2006, 15:44
You live in Wales. 'Nuff said:shrug:

:jk:

That is very true....maybe it's time to move on hehe...?!?! ;)

Nugget
14-07-2006, 15:49
It's cool - I keep asking her to post back here just to prove I didn't "do a brookside" :disturbd:

What? You cancelled her? You sick puppy :disturbd:

Russ
14-07-2006, 15:51
What? You cancelled her? You sick puppy :disturbd:

That's one way of putting it.....:erm:

ikthius
14-07-2006, 16:09
because they are nicer girls to get on with.

and to be honest, whatever girl is going out with whatever guy, is up to them. I know that when I love someone I don't care what other people think about the partner, as long as she feels the same as me.

ik

sarahlouise45
14-07-2006, 16:29
because they are nicer girls to get on with.

and to be honest, whatever girl is going out with whatever guy, is up to them. I know that when I love someone I don't care what other people think about the partner, as long as she feels the same as me.

ik

Very well said! It is about the two individuals and those two alone. Who cares what other people think? Why even bother to think what other people think? As long as you love eachother and care for one another isn't that all that matters??? :)

Nugget
14-07-2006, 17:19
Very well said! It is about the two individuals and those two alone. Who cares what other people think? Why even bother to think what other people think? As long as you love eachother and care for one another isn't that all that matters??? :)

Well, preferably they're rich as well ;)

gaffer_gump
14-07-2006, 17:23
Odd topic..

And in my opinion it's because there are more of them, stands to reason really..

Russ
14-07-2006, 17:35
I'm a bit puzzled by this topic too. I wasn't aware that a noticeable amount of blokes go for less attractive women - in fact I thought a lot of women moan that men place too much reliance on looks?

orangebird
14-07-2006, 17:39
I think you're being a bit mean to girls that are very attractive. My ex boyfriends girlfriend before me (lost yet?) was absolutely and utterly beautiful, tall, naturally slim - Thai mum & English dad, and got the best of both of their looks. And she also happens to be one of the most caring, sweet genuine individuals I've ever met in my life.

Stuart
14-07-2006, 17:46
I don't know that most blokes do go for less attractive women. I think it's a matter of taste. I know some blokes who go for absolutely stunning women, and some who are just happy with a women they get on well with, and may or may not be worried about her looks.

One thing I have found though is that "dumb blondes" aren't always that dumb. I've known quite a few who work to maintain that image, but they know exactly what they want, and normally get it.

---------- Post added at 16:46 ---------- Previous post was at 16:42 ----------

I think you're being a bit mean to girls that are very attractive. My ex boyfriends girlfriend before me (lost yet?) was absolutely and utterly beautiful, tall, naturally slim - Thai mum & English dad, and got the best of both of their looks. And she also happens to be one of the most caring, sweet genuine individuals I've ever met in my life.
Actually, my post wasn't intended to say that. While I know some girls who are stunning in both looks and bitchiness, not all attractive girls are like that.

I know a few very attractive girls who are also very nice. On the flip side, I know some not-so-attractive girls who are nice, and some who are nasty.

The same thing applies with men.

Jules
14-07-2006, 19:08
Jealous?

Explain yourself young BR

TheBlueRaja
14-07-2006, 19:47
I thought you were having a dig at somebody - when in fact you werent.

Lets just call it a bald moment :D

Given the fact that i am, awww forget it... ;)

Pug205Tim
14-07-2006, 20:07
A simple answer to this topic, they're not confident enough, i dont mean over cocky, but show a bit of confidence and you'll get somewhere, Me myself have never had a serious relationship with what i would call a minger, whilst its true they may be better at talking too, they bore me. I need that spark that i only get from someone who's physically attractive.
The same can be said on the other side of the fence though, if your confident you'll get a man, doesn't matter if you look like bradd pitt, or angelina jolie, you skulk around with your head hung and have no confidence you'll never get noticed. I wouldn't say i'm ugly as ****, but i'm no way near as good looking as some people, it doesn't stop me pulling the fit birds.

Jules
14-07-2006, 21:09
I thought you were having a dig at somebody - when in fact you werent.

Lets just call it a bald moment :D

Given the fact that i am, awww forget it... ;)

Thats ok it is easily done :)

---------- Post added at 20:09 ---------- Previous post was at 20:08 ----------

I wouldn't say i'm ugly as ****, but i'm no way near as good looking as some people, it doesn't stop me pulling the fit birds.

Pictures as proof please :D

Pug205Tim
14-07-2006, 21:15
Lol Pics of me, or the birds?

Maggy
14-07-2006, 21:20
I've long since given up wondering why one person goes out/lives with another..I try to just accept things as they are. :angel:

I do believe that there are so many people in the world that to find someone that's right for you means you have to get out and meet the rest of the world.Being shy about it is a waste of time.So what if someone rebuffs you?It's not the end of the world as there are millions of people to choose from but you have to look them in the eye to see them.Thinking someone is too good for you is silly or thinking you are not good enough for them is just as daft.

So deciding just on looks alone is one way to sort people out.However if you expand your search(as in google) you can find someone who suits you down to the ground.

BUT YOU HAVE TO TALK TO THEM FIRST. :tu:

If you are looking for a partner that is.:erm:

If you are just after sex I guess you only have to get 'lucky' once.:naughty:

Jules
14-07-2006, 21:49
Lol Pics of me, or the birds?

You! lol

Russ
14-07-2006, 21:50
Ewww, this is starting to sound like Lea from BB letching over young Glyn :D

Jules
14-07-2006, 21:51
Do you want a slap Russ!! it is a innocent request :naughty:

Pug205Tim
14-07-2006, 21:53
ahaha i did warn you i'm far from good looking
http://www.myspace.com/mista_teesdomain

Jules
14-07-2006, 21:55
Oh I am off to letch....

I mean LOOK :angel:

Ok girls go have a look it is worth it :D

Pug205Tim
14-07-2006, 21:58
lmao, easy! Sorry got my eye on someone anyway, i never stay single for long! ;) *gets big head*

Jules
14-07-2006, 22:00
Noooo not me I am very happily attached and living in lots of sin :) But there are a lot of very nice ladies on here :)

Resists urge to comment on the big head part ;)

Pug205Tim
14-07-2006, 22:05
LOL! Comment away!

Oh and btw i was talking about the head on my shoulders, nothing x rated please, t'is a public forum!!

Jules
14-07-2006, 22:06
I couldn't possibly it is a family forum and I can feel Russ breathing down my neck lol

Pug205Tim
14-07-2006, 22:07
Haha oh you are on about what i'm thinking then! tut tut! pure filth!

Druchii
14-07-2006, 22:08
LOL! Comment away!

Take it to PM in that case then...

Russ
14-07-2006, 22:13
I couldn't possibly it is a family forum and I can feel Russ breathing down my neck lol

I can assure you I ain't gonna be doing that :erm:

Jules
14-07-2006, 22:14
Very funny Russ you know what I mean!

Pia
15-07-2006, 01:07
LOL! Comment away!
Take it to PM in that case then...
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2006/07/7.jpg

Maggy
15-07-2006, 01:43
This thread has taken a very strange direction....:disturbd:

sarahlouise45
15-07-2006, 01:45
This thread has taken a very strange direction....:disturbd:

Indeed it has....:confused:

kronas
15-07-2006, 01:54
anyone want to see a naked picture of me, im hawwt :D

SnoopZ
15-07-2006, 01:56

I'll pass thanks! :)

---------- Post added at 00:56 ---------- Previous post was at 00:56 ----------

Indeed it has....:confused:

Hello you..... hows the shower ? :disturbd:

sarahlouise45
15-07-2006, 02:04
Hello you..... hows the shower ? :disturbd:

Different thread entirely but it's still broken! Waiting for landlady to come round and sort it - hopefully tomorrow! :(

SnoopZ
15-07-2006, 02:06
Different thread entirely but it's still broken! Waiting for landlady to come round and sort it - hopefully tomorrow! :(

lol yer sorry about that, i lost the other thread. Hope you get it sorted soon. :)

kronas
15-07-2006, 02:08

i was talking to the ladys, unless your gay :D

SnoopZ
15-07-2006, 02:11

lol i'm not gay. :)

Maggy
15-07-2006, 02:13

Well you are just desperate...:PP:

anyone want to see a naked picture of me, im hawwt

Really kronnie you are just going to have to sort out some better pick up lines..;)

sarahlouise45
15-07-2006, 02:16
lol yer sorry about that, i lost the other thread. Hope you get it sorted soon. :)

No worries hun and thanks!!! Better be done soon...my mate is getting annoyed with me using her shower all the time at the moment!

kronas
15-07-2006, 02:19
Well you are just desperate...:PP:

i admit it luv :p:

Really kronnie you are just going to have to sort out some better pick up lines..;)

"Was your father a thief? Because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes." :p:

lol i'm not gay. :)

i dont mind being teh gay pinup :D

Druchii
15-07-2006, 02:24
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2006/07/7.jpg
So, where is my spike encrusted one then? I refuse to fight without it!

Pia
15-07-2006, 03:37
"Was your father a thief? Because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes." :p:
Hahahahahah i can't believe that, someone has actually seriously said that to me before, along with; "is your dad a baker, cos he's baked a nice set of buns"

:disturbd::disturbd::disturbd:

Pug205Tim
15-07-2006, 09:46

Pics up then or stfu!

etccarmageddon
15-07-2006, 11:17
Hahahahahah i can't believe that, someone has actually seriously said that to me before, along with; "is your dad a baker, cos he's baked a nice set of buns"

:disturbd::disturbd::disturbd:you'll tend to find as the lads get older they come out with better comments than that - the prob is you're 21ish so you have lads of around that age group who are immature prats. us men grow up around the 30 mark!

Pia
15-07-2006, 12:00
you'll tend to find as the lads get older they come out with better comments than that - the prob is you're 21ish so you have lads of around that age group who are immature prats. us men grow up around the 30 mark!
Well i was about 17 when i heard that, i haven't heard anything quite so bad lately!:D