PDA

View Full Version : Keira Knightley

gazzae
04-07-2006, 11:43
Do you think she has a weight problem?
I think she is stunningly gorgeous but can't help thinking she would look even better if she had slightly more meat on her bones.

https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2006/07/18.jpg

zing_deleted
04-07-2006, 11:47
she looks like a classic ectomorph she is lean but she doesnt show th etell tale signs of anorexia. She is a product of her body type and hubba hubba lol

gaffer_gump
04-07-2006, 11:50
Way too thin for me 'heh like she's gonna ask anyway' ;)

Paul K
04-07-2006, 11:50
Must .... not..... make ..... meat ...... on .... bones ..... based .... .remark ;) :naughty:
Having said that, she has always been a bit thin but yeah, a couple of pounds won't hurt her..... ;)

Well, I had to get one comment in didn't I ;)

punky
04-07-2006, 11:53
Does look very underweight...

All the blokes in the world can tell women they should be bigger than that, but they won't listen. Women's magazines, fashion and other dominant forces in their world will convince them otherwise.

I mean... Men.. What do they know about what makes a woman sexy, eh? ;)

Paul K
04-07-2006, 11:54
Couple of beers and a bottle of Chocolate syrup isn't it? :naughty:

zing_deleted
04-07-2006, 11:55
But some people are just born to be thin and others are born to be muscular or easily carry weight. Only a doctor could judge if she is mal nourished she could just have a fast metablosim

Nugget
04-07-2006, 11:56
Must .... not..... make ..... meat ...... on .... bones ..... based .... .remark ;) :naughty:
Having said that, she has always been a bit thin but yeah, a couple of pounds won't hurt her..... ;)

Well, I had to get one comment in didn't I ;)

Couple of pounds? Depends on how hard you throw 'em, I s'pose ;) :D

Xaccers
04-07-2006, 12:01
Her head does not look too large for her body (yet) so I'd say she's just very thin, but not too thin for her body frame.

dd2k
04-07-2006, 12:02
she could do with a bit more meat, that skinny just isnt apealing, although i wouldnt say no

there again she wouldnt say yes :(

gazzae
04-07-2006, 12:04
She definitely looks thinner now than when she was in The Hole (no jokes ;) ) and Bend it like Beckham. I think she looked far better then, but she is still gorgeous.

basa
04-07-2006, 12:10
She definitely looks thinner now than when she was in The Hole (no jokes ;) ) and Bend it like Beckham. I think she looked far better then, but she is still gorgeous.

Gorgeous ?? She looks like a cotton bud !!! :shocked:

Loads of much prettier and sexier women all over Britain. pffft ! :erm:

Stephen
04-07-2006, 12:17
She is a very pretty woman however I think she is too skinny for me.

Xaccers
04-07-2006, 12:38
She is a very pretty woman however I think she is too skinny for me.

She is indeed a very pretty woman but I think I'm not skinny enough for her!
Thankfully my gf is also rather good looking, and has much lower standards :D

smicer07
04-07-2006, 12:40
Too skinny, pretty clear she has anorexia.

Graham M
04-07-2006, 12:41
Hmm she looks like she'd snap :shocking:

Stephen
04-07-2006, 13:15
Too skinny, pretty clear she has anorexia.

Indded she is very skinny but still looks normal. If you have ever seen a real anorexic then you'd would be able to tell the difference between a very skinny girl and one that is very ill.

liamboyle06
04-07-2006, 13:20
She is far too thin for my liking, admt it, she is good looking at times, but a bit more beef wouldn't go a miss

handyman
04-07-2006, 13:26
I would not say no, but a tiny bit more beef would be preferable. She does seem a bit light up top ;)

Pia
04-07-2006, 13:34
Women should look like women, curves and all, not like anorexic flat chested boys...
:2cents:

Legendary_PSR
04-07-2006, 13:59
i can remember when i used to think she was so pretty.

Halcyon
04-07-2006, 14:15
Very skinny indeed.
I like women to have a few curves, it looks nicer and more natural.

homealone
04-07-2006, 14:31
Very skinny indeed.
I like women to have a few curves, it looks nicer and more natural.

like Kelly Brook at the same premiere

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/5143666.stm

- picture number 4 ;)

Jules
04-07-2006, 16:37
Oh dear she is way too thin as Homealone says Kelly has the right curves

Halcyon
04-07-2006, 16:53
Yep got to agree, she is much nicer.

TheBlueRaja
04-07-2006, 16:55
Who cares? I wouldnt chuck her out of bed on a cold night, or a warm one for that matter...

Come to think of it - i wouldnt chuck here out anytime of the day or night.

In fact - she could live im my bed and keep it warm if she wanted. :D

Jules
04-07-2006, 16:57
In all seriousness though wouldn't it be like cuddling a load of bones BR?

Paddy1
04-07-2006, 17:20
In all seriousness though wouldn't it be like cuddling a load of bones BR?

or a bicycle frame

Xaccers
04-07-2006, 18:05
or a bicycle frame

A Keira Knightley shaped bicycle though :naughty:

ikthius
04-07-2006, 18:13
She is an absolute stunner, a natural beauty...... that neds a few more pounds, not much though.

I like skinny girls, but she is just too skinny for my liking at hte moment. she has seemed more healthy.

ik

Pumpkin
04-07-2006, 21:25
Shes a lovely looking young woman and although always slim she is too thin now, she definitely needs lots of cookies ;)

Legendary_PSR
04-07-2006, 21:50
personally, i haven't found her attractive since the first PoTC film. i'll be interested to see how she looks in the second one

Wicked_and_Crazy
04-07-2006, 21:52
eewwwwwwwww she looks ill

kronas
04-07-2006, 21:57
im leaping to the defemce of her because ive always liked her....the first time i sw her was in the original pirates movie and i dont think she has a problem, its not for us to judge somebodys physical attributes in my opinon, lets talk about her acting attributes.

---------- Post added at 21:55 ---------- Previous post was at 21:54 ----------

i can remember when i used to think she was so pretty.

still is imo. always has been..

---------- Post added at 21:56 ---------- Previous post was at 21:55 ----------

Women should look like women, curves and all, not like anorexic flat chested boys...

i was one once.. ;)

---------- Post added at 21:57 ---------- Previous post was at 21:56 ----------

Who cares? I wouldnt chuck her out of bed on a cold night, or a warm one for that matter...

Come to think of it - i wouldnt chuck here out anytime of the day or night.

In fact - she could live im my bed and keep it warm if she wanted. :D

absolutely agree with you!

Marge
04-07-2006, 22:11
i was one once.. ;) (a flat chested boy)

so what size did the operation at Transform take you to ?????

I think figure-wise Keira looks healthy but too thin, her chest doesn't look right at all, where is the girls cleavage ????? Picture 5 on the link doesn't do her any favours whereas Kelly Brook looks perfection, just hope she never loses her curves......

Druchii
04-07-2006, 22:12
Women should look like women, curves and all, not like anorexic flat chested boys... :2cents: Well said Pia, and i'd have to agree, Kelly has this one right :)

Keira is lovely... Just not when she looks that thin/unhealthy :/

Legendary_PSR
05-07-2006, 00:44
i was one once.. ;)

ok ok, no need to show off just because you have breasts and i don't :(

kronas
05-07-2006, 02:24
so what size did the operation at Transform take you to ?????

operation.... its called fat....man boobs :D

---------- Post added at 02:24 ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 ----------

I think figure-wise Keira looks healthy but too thin, her chest doesn't look right at all, where is the girls cleavage ????? Picture 5 on the link doesn't do her any favours whereas Kelly Brook looks perfection, just hope she never loses her curves......

i expected better from you... i notice women are thin but so what, there are loads of women who are thin, its how some people are, others eat as much as they want yet gain no wieght, due to lifestyle diffarences....

Legendary_PSR
05-07-2006, 02:47
i dunno, i think she looks worryingly thin in that pic. i prefer my women to be a little more than just flesh and bones

Nidge
05-07-2006, 04:49

I agree with you Pia I like a woman with curves, woman who look like Charlote Church will do for me.:D

basa
05-07-2006, 09:08
Why a special thread just for 'skin and bones' Keira ??

We should have one for a real woman:

zing_deleted
05-07-2006, 09:37
is that ment to be Angelina Jolie? cuz it looks like her but looks airbrushed to me

Stephen
05-07-2006, 10:21
I agree with you Pia I like a woman with curves, woman who look like Charlote Church will do for me.:DI totally agree Charlotte is my idea of what women should look like :)

punky
05-07-2006, 10:33
whereas Kelly Brook looks perfection, just hope she never loses her curves......

Hey!! I'm trying to work here... Now all I can think about is you and Kelly Brook together admiring her curves :drool: ;)

I'm also quite partial to Kelly Brook too. Great minds and all that. I'm glad you've snapped out of Angelina Jolie phase. That woman manages to look both chav and pikey simultaneously. And lets not forget her lips which eclipses Mick Jagger's...

Stuart
05-07-2006, 10:42
Keira is certainly attractive, although, I don't personally find her as attractive as Parminder Nagra, who was also in Bend It Like Beckham.

I don't know if she is anorexic (I don't think she is, she doesn't have the hollow cheeks Anorexics often have - look at Saffron Burrows). I know a girl who has a figure like that, and she eats a lot (more than me sometimes).

She is a little too thin for me, though.

basa
05-07-2006, 11:05
I'm glad you've snapped out of Angelina Jolie phase. That woman manages to look both chav and pikey simultaneously. And lets not forget her lips which eclipses Mick Jagger's...

Oi !! :bsmack:

altis
05-07-2006, 13:35
We have a Nepali friend staying with us and he is teaching us some of his language. Curiously, I have no problem at all remembering that 'kierra' means banana.

;)

Angua
05-07-2006, 16:00
Does look very underweight...

All the blokes in the world can tell women they should be bigger than that, but they won't listen. Women's magazines, fashion and other dominant forces in their world will convince them otherwise.

It is actually because many "so called" designers use boys to hang their clothes on rather then "real" women as the clothes hang better :shrug:

Hence the total fashion distortion of what is a natural female shape.