PDA

View Full Version : Aaagggghhhhh

gazzae
30-06-2006, 19:27
I am so ****ed off.

Recorded the football this afternoon was watching away until 4 minutes into extra time the recording ends. Any time I have recorded something on a Sky channel that has overran its always recorded so why didn't it work on ITV?

TheBlueRaja
30-06-2006, 19:32
ITV didnt update their schedule properly by the look of it. Its upto the broadcasters and not Sky to ensure that the recordings continue.

I presume you have Sky+.

Its a pain in the ass but im afraid there is nothing you can do about it other than complain to ITV.

gazzae
30-06-2006, 19:34
Thought as much, ITV are so ****e at everything.

dilli-theclaw
30-06-2006, 19:34
Also - if it's something really important - change your sky+ settings to add an extra 10mins at the end of a recording. (presuming you're on sky+)

gazzae
30-06-2006, 19:47
Also - if it's something really important - change your sky+ settings to add an extra 10mins at the end of a recording. (presuming you're on sky+)

Would have still missed a big chunk even with that.

Wicked_and_Crazy
30-06-2006, 23:13
ITV didnt update their schedule properly by the look of it. Its upto the broadcasters and not Sky to ensure that the recordings continue.

I presume you have Sky+.

Its a pain in the ass but im afraid there is nothing you can do about it other than complain to ITV.

They couldnt update the schedule before it started recording as they didnt know it was going to extra time. Unless they transmit an end signal at the end of the programme, im not sure how that works

TheBlueRaja
01-07-2006, 12:58
They couldnt update the schedule before it started recording as they didnt know it was going to extra time. Unless they transmit an end signal at the end of the programme, im not sure how that works

I *think* they can update in real time (i.e. during the show), im sure its happened before with certain programs.

Could be wrong there though.