PDA

View Full Version : I need help asap

Sony Ericsson
22-06-2006, 22:40
Well tonight was a crap night. :(

It all started with my partners brother. He threatened to kick my pregnant girl in the stomach and said I hope your baby goes to hell. I ignored this as he is only 15 and meh 15 year olds say stuff.

I went downstairs to make sure my gf was ok and I had found out he had took the Sky card out the box with the intention of breaking it. The Sky account is in my name. He went in to the garage with the card so I followed him and ask for the sky card back. He gave it me and I said to him dont threaten my gf or the baby. My gf then came into the garage. He was holding a spade and was moving towards me so all I did was push him back for my safety. He then dropped the spade and threw a punch at me.

He missed and tried again so I had to restrain him and put him on the floor. I then said to him are you going to stop and he said no. I then asked again and he did not answer so I let him go. He threw another punch at me which I blocked and I threw him on the floor again and this time put him in a choke lock. I told him again to stop and he started to gag. I let him go straight away. And I exited the garage with my gf. He then sat up smiled and started to shout w**ker at us. I ignored it.

Now I had come back up stairs and his mother had come home about 15 minutes later. She had gone out somewhere. And he had wedged something up the door and took the PC apart for what ever reason. He told his mom I had hit him and she has believed this. MY gf went down to try and say what had happened but she just started to yell at my gf and told her I had no right to attack him.

My gf tried to say he attacked me first but once again she was having none of it. My gf came running upstairs in tears.
Bear in mind she is eight months pregnant and due on 18th July. She will not listen to us at all and refuses to even come talk to us.

Since we moved in my gf brother has threatened, stole from me and thrown punches and yet I get the blame for anything.

When he steals she says no he aint yet we find our stuff in his school bag or his room

What can we do?

Will the council help out at all?

I feel real upset and my gf is so stressed out.

gaffer_gump
22-06-2006, 22:50
Hes 15, he feels like your in his space.. you are in a way.

He has reached the point were he has to flex his pecs so to speak, you will never win in a fight, his mum will always back him up and rightly so, yeah the council will put your gf up as an emergency but I don't know about you.

Either way I think you have to leave to keep the baby safe as It looks like the problem is with you and not the gf..

Sorry if it's not what you wanted to hear..

zing_deleted
22-06-2006, 22:52
If you have a job and enough for a bond move out.failing that when he is at school get yoru gf to talk to her mum(her mum is his mum yeah?)and explain what has happened. Is there a father there? if not then he sees you as taking top mans place

LemonyBrainAid
22-06-2006, 22:52
I hope you don't mind me saying this but your brother is a right ****.

What he said was extremely evil... I doubt the council will help you but I'm pretty sure the fuzz will.

Chimaera
22-06-2006, 23:12
Try and contact the council housing department tomorrow morning, explain the situation and see if they can offer you anything. My nephew had a similar problem and the council were able to offer them a flat, for which they were very grateful. You don't know until you ask.
P.S. I know it's naughty and all that, but could you get your girlfriend's Mum to say she doesn't want either of you living there? You would get help a lot sooner if you were going to be made homeless, especially your g/f.

Sony Ericsson
22-06-2006, 23:23
Try and contact the council housing department tomorrow morning, explain the situation and see if they can offer you anything. My nephew had a similar problem and the council were able to offer them a flat, for which they were very grateful. You don't know until you ask.
P.S. I know it's naughty and all that, but could you get your girlfriend's Mum to say she doesn't want either of you living there? You would get help a lot sooner if you were going to be made homeless, especially your g/f.

We have a letter from her mum stating she dont want us here

AndrewJ
22-06-2006, 23:30
Get a camera and video this little ****s behaviour.

Sony Ericsson
22-06-2006, 23:40
Get a camera and video this little ****s behaviour.

I have never been so angry though. Thats the first fight I have really had.

I am 6 foot 1 and 14 stone he is about 6 foot and about 11 stone at a guess. I threw him on the floor like a rag doll. I never knew my own strength and feel real bad now to :(

budwieser
22-06-2006, 23:52

I am 6 foot 1 and 14 stone he is about 6 foot and about 11 stone at a guess. I threw him on the floor like a rag doll. I never knew my own strength and feel real bad now to :(

Punch the **** out of him and tell him to learn some respect!
Tell him to grow up and stop hiding behind his Mothers apron strings.
Convince him that to show respect is more manly and grown up than throwing the tantrums that he is.
Tell him to get a life.!
Tell his Mother to grow up or else she will regret the way her son is growing up, if he ever does.
:mad: :td:

Russ
22-06-2006, 23:53
Hmm...deja vu....

daz300
23-06-2006, 00:12

you never know till you think your gf is going to get hurt what you can do . .
just stay away from him for now and rember he is a kid you are a man . i wish you all the best and hope you get to move out soon daz300

zing_deleted
23-06-2006, 00:14

Punch the **** out of him and tell him to learn some respect!
Tell him to grow up and stop hiding behind his Mothers apron strings.
Convince him that to show respect is more manly and grown up than throwing the tantrums that he is.
Tell him to get a life.!
Tell his Mother to grow up or else she will regret the way her son is growing up, if he ever does.
:mad: :td:

How can getting violent teach respect? anyone who thinks that being able to win a fight or be stronger and tougher than some one else demands respect is sorely mistaken

Stephen
23-06-2006, 00:14
Hmm...deja vu....Glad I'm not the only one....

Paul
23-06-2006, 00:26
Hmm...deja vu....
Hmm, yes, who was Buffy's ex again ;)

Sony Ericsson
23-06-2006, 00:32
Hmm, yes, who was Buffy's ex again ;)

Riley

dilli-theclaw
23-06-2006, 00:34
Hmm...deja vu....
Hmm, yes, who was Buffy's ex again ;)You don't think....... NAH..... couldn't be.....

danielf
23-06-2006, 00:36
emo kid?

Sony Ericsson
23-06-2006, 00:38
http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/member.php?u=11912

danielf
23-06-2006, 00:43
http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/showpost.php?p=651807&postcount=1 ?

Sony Ericsson
23-06-2006, 00:45

Poor bloke

nffc
23-06-2006, 01:07

Poor bloke
Stop wallowing in self-pity.

Paul
23-06-2006, 04:27
Poor blokeNah, just an attention seeker who told a lot of stories. :dozey:

Sony Ericsson
23-06-2006, 09:08
Nah, just an attention seeker who told a lot of stories. :dozey:

Perhaps you never gave h im the benefit of the doubt

dilli-theclaw
23-06-2006, 09:10
Nah, just an attention seeker who told a lot of stories. :dozey:

Perhaps you never gave h im the benefit of the doubtOn the other hand perhaps we did..... Perhaps the 'person' (and I use that term loosly) kept crying wolf.

Sony Ericsson
23-06-2006, 09:11
On the other hand perhaps we did..... Perhaps the 'person' (and I use that term loosly) kept crying wolf.

Can you prove that or are you just assuming?

Graham M
23-06-2006, 09:12
Feels like someones struck a nerve

dilli-theclaw
23-06-2006, 09:13
On the other hand perhaps we did..... Perhaps the 'person' (and I use that term loosly) kept crying wolf.

Can you prove that or are you just assuming?Yes I can and no I'm not. Enjoy the rest of the day.

Sony Ericsson
23-06-2006, 09:14
Feels like someones struck a nerve

Not really. I could not care less. But dilligaf1701 is talking like he knows him. I am just asking if he has any proof that the other guy cried wolf

---------- Post added at 08:14 ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 ----------

Yes I can and no I'm not. Enjoy the rest of the day.

Prove it then. I am waiting :)

dilli-theclaw
23-06-2006, 09:18
Prove it then. I am waiting :)I said I could proove it I didn't say I was going to. It's got NOTHING to do with you. Also it's off (supposedly your) topic.

Yes I know this 'person' - although I think aniimal is more appropriate.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Sony Ericsson
23-06-2006, 09:21
I said I could proove it I didn't say I was going to. It's got NOTHING to do with you. Also it's off (supposedly your) topic.

Thats the trouble with the internet today

To many bullies and cliques. Lets hope one day certain people grow up

dilli-theclaw
23-06-2006, 09:22
I said I could proove it I didn't say I was going to. It's got NOTHING to do with you. Also it's off (supposedly your) topic.

Thats the trouble with the internet today

To many bullies and cliques. Lets hope one day certain people grow upAs you say we can hope that certain people grow up. But on the other hand I doubt those people have the capacity.

Hadn't you better get back to your 'problems' now?

Saaf_laandon_mo
23-06-2006, 09:30
So is there any implication that Sony Erricson could be someone else and he's making this up? Who needs epsidodes of Eastenders or Corrie, when you can get gripping storylines like these threads on the cable forum :)

etccarmageddon
23-06-2006, 09:35
how do we know Sony is that other former poster?

(some people are obviously cleverer than me!)

Sony Ericsson
23-06-2006, 09:35
So is there any implication that Sony Erricson could be someone else and he's making this up? Who needs epsidodes of Eastenders or Corrie, when you can get gripping storylines like these threads on the cable forum :)

And how would you want me to prove this happened?

Saaf_laandon_mo
23-06-2006, 09:41
And how would you want me to prove this happened?

You dont have to mate, and to be honest i dont really care... I was just wondering why people are assuming you might be someone else, thats all.....

Sony Ericsson
23-06-2006, 09:46
You dont have to mate, and to be honest i dont really care... I was just wondering why people are assuming you might be someone else, thats all.....

I wish I was someone else at this minute.

At least someone else may have there own place

dilli-theclaw
23-06-2006, 09:48

I wish I was someone else at this minute.

At least someone else may have there own placeWell why don 't you get yourself down to the local CAB then? They at least can assess your situation better and give you impartial advice.

Sony Ericsson
23-06-2006, 09:49
Well why don 't you get yourself down to the local CAB then? They at least can assess your situation better and give you impartial advice.

I am going council in 10 minutes as first port of call.

dilli-theclaw
23-06-2006, 09:52
Well why don 't you get yourself down to the local CAB then? They at least can assess your situation better and give you impartial advice.

I am going council in 10 minutes as first port of call.If your local council is anything like as crap as mine then I'd take yourself - your GF and a blanket and threaten to stay if they don't sort you something out..... they LOVE that.

It's worth noting that when I was after housing from MY council they wouldn't entertain me until AFTER my misus had had the baby.

Anyway if you don't have any joy from them you should still go and see the CAB they've been able to sort out my local council for me before.

Sony Ericsson
23-06-2006, 09:55
If your local council is anything like as crap as mine then I'd take yourself - your GF and a blanket and threaten to stay if they don't sort you something out..... they LOVE that.

It's worth noting that when I was after housing from MY council they wouldn't entertain me until AFTER my misus had had the baby.

Anyway if you don't have any joy from them you should still go and see the CAB they've been able to sort out my local council for me before.

Oh we will. Council is just on the way.

Saaf_laandon_mo
23-06-2006, 09:55
Sod the CAB, go on Trisha!

dilli-theclaw
23-06-2006, 09:59
Sod the CAB, go on Trisha!Nah it went downhill when it went on five! - if you want REAL abuse go on Jeremy Kyle :)

Jules
23-06-2006, 10:06
I think the Cab and the council are the places to be heading as has been said already

orangebird
23-06-2006, 10:26
I think that NOT HAVING A BABY UNTIL YOUR ABLE TO DEAL WITH ALL ASPECTS OF LOOKING AFTER A CHILD SUCH AS FEEDING HOUSING ETC BY YOURSELF would have been the best choice. Hey ho. :rolleyes:

etccarmageddon
23-06-2006, 12:55
huh now come on birdy ala orange, you know as well as I do that the council insist you get one in the oven first in order to get yourself a council house and benefits is the same, you need to get knocked up so your giro and rent is sorted.

:D

what kind of idiot would sort housing etc out first!

Stuart
23-06-2006, 12:57
I think that NOT HAVING A BABY UNTIL YOUR ABLE TO DEAL WITH ALL ASPECTS OF LOOKING AFTER A CHILD SUCH AS FEEDING HOUSING ETC BY YOURSELF would have been the best choice. Hey ho. :rolleyes:

In fairness, it could have been an accident. Not evey pregnancy is planned.

orangebird
23-06-2006, 13:00

There is NO excuse to get pregnant in the 21st century if you don't want to. And there are plenty of choices if you should happen to have an 'accident'.

Chris
23-06-2006, 13:01

pwn3d! :D

Stuart
23-06-2006, 13:14

There is NO excuse to get pregnant in the 21st century if you don't want to. And there are plenty of choices if you should happen to have an 'accident'.

Even with modern contraception, accidents can still happen. Regarding the options after conception, well, I personally agree with you (and have a friend who aborted her baby because she could not afford to keep it), but there are people who (for whatever reason) object to abortion. Adoption is another answer, but as I understand it, giving up her baby can have a massive effect on a woman.

Gareth
23-06-2006, 13:53
So is there any implication that Sony Erricson could be someone else and he's making this up? Who needs epsidodes of Eastenders or Corrie, when you can get gripping storylines like these threads on the cable forum :)Exactly... Eastenders is only broadcast 3 times a week, whereas we get great stories like this one, or this (http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/showpost.php?p=764707&postcount=1) one every other day.

Sony, have you ever considered a career as a script writer?

nffc
23-06-2006, 13:56
how do we know Sony is that other former poster?

(some people are obviously cleverer than me!)

You can tell.

jtwn
23-06-2006, 14:06
I'm not sure exactly what is going on here ( :dunce: ) but let me just say that we have some reallly weird people about nowadays.

If it isn't just porkies, the most inconsiderate thing for you to do would be to bring an innocent baby into the world right now, abort it and sort your life out first. Remember its not YOUR baby, its THEIR life.

Orior
23-06-2006, 14:06
I'm still cheesed off that people can have babies any time they like, but if they want a dog they need a licence.

Stuart
23-06-2006, 14:07
No, they don't.

orangebird
23-06-2006, 14:11
I'm still cheesed off that people can have babies any time they like, but if they want a dog they need a licence.

Not any more.

What cheeses me off, is there are some people in this world who would give anything to have a baby. Anything, but it's just not possible. Then there are your uber-fertile chavs/chavettes/scrotes/pikey/plain dumb asses who have no direction in life, no job, no decent housing and couldn't keep a houseplant alive, let alone rear a child, but they pop them out like bloody rabbits. They should be sterilised. :afire:

Timeless Stew
23-06-2006, 14:11
Is Sony-Eriksson getting neutered?....errrr I meant banned?

orangebird
23-06-2006, 14:15
Is Sony-Eriksson getting neutered?....errrr I meant banned?
Hopefully both, and not before time I might add.

Sony Ericsson
23-06-2006, 14:21
And now to make matters worse my chain got ripped off my neck in the fight and he took. I never noticed till this morning.

I have looked everywhere for it and we even phone his mum and all she said was. It could be anywhere. Yeah I never take it off and I heard something snap while we was fighting in the garage.

It was a Birthday present off my dad for my 18th birthday so it means alot to me. So until it is returned I have removed there sky c ards, internet and I am not paying the rent until my chain is found.

---------- Post added at 13:21 ---------- Previous post was at 13:19 ----------

I can see the idiots have woken up

orangebird
23-06-2006, 14:24
<snip> yawn.
I can see the idiots have woken up

That would be you then, yes?

Timeless Stew
23-06-2006, 14:25
I recommend one of these:

http://www.joanallen.co.uk/ad_uk.html?p=metal_detectors_exactad2&s=ga_01

jtwn
23-06-2006, 14:30
People aren't idiots for telling you the truth. You just don't want to hear it.

Sony Ericsson
23-06-2006, 14:36
That would be you then, yes?

You have obviously made up your mind. So why bother

dilli-theclaw
23-06-2006, 14:37
How did you get on at the council and cab?

Saaf_laandon_mo
23-06-2006, 14:43
did the chain have Chav emblazed on a medallion on it....

Sony Ericsson
23-06-2006, 14:47
did the chain have Chav emblazed on a medallion on it....

Was that your attempt to be funny

Out of all the forums I have asked for help with this is the only one that has had retards answer

orangebird
23-06-2006, 14:53

Out of all the forums I have asked for help with this is the only one that has had retards answer
How did you get on at the coucil/CAB?

danielf
23-06-2006, 14:53

So why do you keep coming back? :shrug:

Sony Ericsson
23-06-2006, 14:55
So why do you keep coming back? :shrug:

I have to defend myself. Bullies never win

Saaf_laandon_mo
23-06-2006, 14:58

nor do bullie sh*tters ;)

Timeless Stew
23-06-2006, 14:58
I found your chain, it's here

http://www.bsgrafix.com/images/longchain.jpg

it needs cleaning....So how did you get on with the council?

danielf
23-06-2006, 14:59

Ah, right. Well, I have to say, I'm impressed so far :rolleyes:

So how did you get on at the council/CAB?

Nugget
23-06-2006, 14:59

The problem here is that, when you post something like this, people are less inclined to help you anyway :shrug:

Sony Ericsson
23-06-2006, 15:00
nor do bullie sh*tters ;)

Can you prove that I am?

If not be quiet and stop assuming

---------- Post added at 14:00 ---------- Previous post was at 13:59 ----------

The problem here is that, when you post something like this, people are less inclined to help you anyway :shrug:

Do you see them helping me?

I thought not. They are just trying there hardest like little idiots to get me banned

Nugget
23-06-2006, 15:03
Do you see them helping me?

I thought not. They are just trying there hardest like little idiots to get me banned

But to continue insulting people is more likely to get your access restricted anyway :shrug:

The simple fact is that, as far as we know, no-one on here is actually qualified to help you - that's why the council and CAB were suggested. How did you get on?

Chris
23-06-2006, 15:11

Maybe because you haven't previously been banned from any of the other forums. Although I'd find that hard to believe.

Angelus, we are hereby bored of playing with you and you are now officially busted and banned. Again. Bye bye, troll.