PDA

View Full Version : Ouch.

Nidge
20-06-2006, 19:03
Pulled my back on Sunday morning whilst boxing in the gym, yesterday at work it was giving me some hassle, one of the girls in the office is a trained sports massuer, she said I'll sort you out tonight, this was yesterday and before you lot start jumping to conclusions she's not like that:cool: :cool:

Anyway last night she came round with a massage table, she told me to strip down to my boxers, I got on the table she started massaging my back, within 20 minutes the pain had gone, she was well good at what she does. When I got up this morning the pain had about gone, went into work this morning just sorting some paper work out when she came into our room, she said how are you after last night? Do you want me to come round tonight and sort you out again?:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: It made the lads talk in the workshop.:D :D :D :D

What is it with sports massuers and what spot do they hit to take the pain away?

willie
20-06-2006, 19:47
what spot do they hit to
take the pain away?
The ????? spot.. :D

Chimaera
20-06-2006, 19:54
Ask Ramrod! :D

Nidge
21-06-2006, 05:12
Ask Ramrod! :D

Ahh of course he does things like this doesn't he?

Ramrod
21-06-2006, 06:24
She has probably just taken away the muscle spasm. The injury still has to heal. The healing will take time, during which you are at increased risk of re-injuring yourself because you can no longer feel the injury....try to be careful with your back for the next few weeks till it's healed.

---------- Post added at 06:24 ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 ----------

You're lucky I saw this thread, I'm hardly ever here now since I started my course! :disturbd: