PDA

View Full Version : Canteen Girl

akane1984
15-06-2006, 15:26
Hi, I am in work and there is this girl in my works canteen that used to be year below me in school went around with same people. After working here for bit we have now sort of introduced each other as for awhile it was " do i know her".

anyways, what am asking is for general advice on how can i go about giving mine or getting possibly her number? my only interaction with her is queue for break/lunch unless i can find an excuse to be in canteen :p:

grandmaster
15-06-2006, 15:47
Be upfront and ask her if you could take her out..

kronas
15-06-2006, 15:53
Be upfront and ask her if you could take her out..

i have to agree, just be calm and gentle, ask her out for a drink, if she says why just say you would like to get to know her, or build on the ' i remember you from school' thing and just progresswith some conversation.

as you said you had the same freinds pretty much so bring those up too.

Jules
15-06-2006, 16:05
I agree with all the above. Good luck and let us know how it goes :tu:

Fingy
15-06-2006, 16:26
Just be nice and friendly and ask her if she wants to go in to town for a drink to catch up some night. Maybe even a group thing with some of your old mates?

etccarmageddon
15-06-2006, 17:16
I advise the following line:-

"so how does I guy who hasn't had sex in 3 years get laid around here?"

Jules
15-06-2006, 17:20
Do you have a lot of luck with the ladies ET? :rofl:

etccarmageddon
15-06-2006, 17:25
ok, seriously now... firstly dont go in with ANY thoughts of asking her out or being with her in any way. as soon as you start thinking like that then it brings on the nerves.

then when you see her just chat and make her laugh and if it was me I'd say "so, do you come here often" and crap like that which if said in the right way makes a girl laugh. my mate often says "so where's your boyfriend taking you this weekend" - such and obvious line but it works everytime without fail - you find out if she has one or doesnt and you get her talking about the w.end.

---------- Post added at 16:25 ---------- Previous post was at 16:24 ----------

"why are you working here when you could be doing modelling work" usually gets a laugh as well.

Maggy
15-06-2006, 18:36
I think we should have a separate forum for the love lorn...Call it Dear CF...;)

Graham M
15-06-2006, 19:01
What a great Idea Coggy! Team!? :)

Nidge
15-06-2006, 20:05
Hi, I am in work and there is this girl in my works canteen that used to be year below me in school went around with same people. After working here for bit we have now sort of introduced each other as for awhile it was " do i know her".

anyways, what am asking is for general advice on how can i go about giving mine or getting possibly her number? my only interaction with her is queue for break/lunch unless i can find an excuse to be in canteen :p:

Be upfront mate and ask her out, don't beat around the bush get in there.

Jon M
15-06-2006, 20:09
I think we should have a separate forum for the love lorn...Call it Dear CF...;)
I thought it was called Dear VF ;) :monkey:

Gareth
15-06-2006, 20:11
Got any pics of this lass? Let's have a look, and we'll tell you if she's worth it :naughty:

Escapee
15-06-2006, 20:36
I ask for their email address these days, keep it light hearted and say "Whats the worst I can do, bombard your hotmail account with a mail every hour"

When they write down their email address casualy mention that they might as well write down their mobile number while they are at it.

It has worked a few times for me, but there is no hard and fast rule for women, What turns one on will turn another off.

tick
15-06-2006, 21:06
just ask her out .
simple or a slap either way easy

Druchii
15-06-2006, 21:15
just ask her out . simple or a slap either way easy These modern women these days, sometimes they give you the boot... In the groin :shocked:

kronas
15-06-2006, 21:19
These modern women these days, sometimes they give you the boot... In the groin :shocked:

yep..... either that or a dirty look, and im not talking about the naughty kind either :disturbd:

Druchii
15-06-2006, 21:25
yep..... either that or a dirty look, and im not talking about the naughty kind either :disturbd: As if to say "I'm sure i wiped you off my foot earlier"

bjorkiii
15-06-2006, 21:31
;) if all the below dont work get yourself a ball and pein hammer and open the boot jk oooh just ask her nicely would you like to accompany me in a light sherry one evening.

grandmaster
15-06-2006, 21:33
since she works in the canteen point to your dinner and say

"do you know what the best way to a mans heart is"

when she smiles just say "saw through his breast plates"

she'll laugh people will groan and you'll get her digits..

job done
lol

:D

kronas
15-06-2006, 21:38
you should walk over and say " i fancy something special to eat can you recommend something?"

*she gives recommendation

then you say

no, i think ill have you instead *wink, how about you and me go for a drink after work ?

grandmaster
15-06-2006, 21:40
you should walk over and say " i fancy something special to eat can you recommend something?"

then you say

no, i think ill have you instead *wink, how about you and me go for a drink after work ?

thats worse than mine lol :D:D:D:D:D:D

kronas
15-06-2006, 21:42
thats worse than mine lol :D:D:D:D:D:D

i think yours was worse ;) :D :D

tick
15-06-2006, 22:11

then you say

if you try that i think you are doomed !
just ask her out
p.p
have women ever fell for lines like that ???????????????

Druchii
15-06-2006, 22:34
if you try that i think you are doomed ! just ask her out p.p have women ever fell for lines like that ??????????????? Never for a relationship... Pulled one being stupid like that though, most strange. Guess she knew it was just me being stupid :p Had a good day or two with her ;)

After that, nothing. lol.

Pia
15-06-2006, 22:51
Awwwww i wish someone would ask me out and be all nervous about it:D:rofl:

I'd probably go along the lines of the funnyness mentioned, you need to have a bit of the gift of the gab to pull off a blatantly cheesy chat up line for it to work though.

Ask her for some of her crusty baps if all else fails:erm:

Hugh
15-06-2006, 23:00
re "I ask for their email address these days, keep it light hearted and say "Whats the worst I can do, bombard your hotmail account with a mail every hour""

mmmmm - scary:td:

Do you have many exclusion orders ? :D

Druchii
15-06-2006, 23:05
Awwwww i wish someone would ask me out and be all nervous about it:D:rofl: I'd probably go along the lines of the funnyness mentioned, you need to have a bit of the gift of the gab to pull off a blatantly cheesy chat up line for it to work though. Ask her for some of her crusty baps if all else fails:erm: Erm... Heey... Pia.

Lovely day is it not? *stumbles abit*

I, err, was w-w-wwondering if you're free this, erm, weekend?

From your stalker ;)

Pia
15-06-2006, 23:07
lol that was pretty funny Druchii:D:rofl: ;)

Druchii
15-06-2006, 23:09
You thought it was funny? I wasn't jok...

Yeah, pretty funny i guess :)

;)

Gareth
15-06-2006, 23:13

then you say

:DBlimey, now I know why your profile says "/me craves for sex :D"... with chat up lines like that I'm not surprised you're not getting any

;)

kronas
16-06-2006, 01:30
i never said i tried it :rofl:

Orior
16-06-2006, 21:13
Option B.

Bet her 10 pence that you can make her boobs wobble without even touching them. When she accepts the bet, just feel her boobs with your hands and gently play with them.

Okay you've lost the bet, but its well worth the 10 pence.

Nidge
16-06-2006, 21:17
Option B.

Bet her 10 pence that you can make her boobs wobble without even touching them. When she accepts the bet, just feel her boobs with your hands and gently play with them.

Or he could say, hey baby fancy the best 2 minutes of your life? You might not enjoy it but I'll make sure I will:D :D :D :D It either gets you a right hook or she'll take the bait.:D :D :D

homealone
16-06-2006, 21:32
ok try this :)

you need someone you know, who knows someone she knows & then you can suggest you all go out together. :)

Escapee
16-06-2006, 21:43
Option B.

I have tried a variation on that theme a few times.

"I bet if you let me feel your boobs I can guess your bra size" OK, you get the some who laugh and say I'm not falling for that taking it as a joke, you get the snooty ones who look down their nose at you in disgust. (After they look around to see their friends reaction. Notice how women always do that)

If your lucky you a get one who is a laugh and lets you have a guess. The last time I tried it I was right 38DD.

Gareth
16-06-2006, 21:51
How about this...

You walk up to her in the canteen and say, "Hello. My name is akane1984. Can I smell your ****?". To which she'll be shocked at your rudeness and say, "No!". You reply with, "Oh, it must be your feet then."

:rofl:

OK, you won't score, but at least you'll have broken the ice ;)

Halcyon
16-06-2006, 22:09
I think you need to use the fact you were at school together as your point of entry.
Ask her if she was at the same school and state the year you were there and that she seems familiar to you.
You and her will then put things together and she'l realise you were in fact at school together. From that point onwards ask if she would like to catch up on old times and go for a drink sometime to catch up.

At the end of the day you've got to do something.
I was in the same situation a few months back and the girl was on my mind constantly. If you don't do anything, your head will end up exploding as you will be constantly wondering what to do and what could have happened.
The worst thing that can happen is that she says No and then atleast you can move on.

Good luck :tu:

Jules
16-06-2006, 22:55
This is the funniest thread I have read in ages, I am amazed any of you lot have any luck at all with the girls! :rofl:

grubbymitts
16-06-2006, 23:04
This is the funniest thread I have read in ages, I am amazed any of you lot have any luck at all with the girls! :rofl:

Once I chatted up a girl who was going out with a friend of mine at the time. She asked my friend, "So, what do you like most about me?" and he answered, "Your brain!" Aghast, she turned to me and asked, "What about you?" Drunkenly, I replied, "I like your t*ts!"

That was 11 years ago. My friend is no longer in touch. The girl, well, we've been married 9 years now. :D

kronas
16-06-2006, 23:12

erm...... now thats a sore point.... :cry: :cry: :(

tick
16-06-2006, 23:40
well have you been out with her yet??????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????

Creative
16-06-2006, 23:45
erm...... now thats a sore point.... :cry: :cry: :(

Leave it alone and if you can't then there's creams for that. :D

:jk: Kronas.