PDA

View Full Version : Account Suspended and now Dodgy Connection

jakeanders
02-06-2006, 23:13
Early this afternoon my internet connection just cut out completely, ringing ntl technical support they told my that someone from customer services had suspended my service and put me through to them (well actually and interesting ring of calls ensued but it ended up with customer services). They told me they had no idea why our account had been terminated and after about 15 minutes on hold (no exaggeration, I'm very patient) she came back on the line and told me they had managed to reinstate it but still had no explanation of why it had happened in the first place.

Since then my connection has been decidedly dodgy and just wondered if anyone around here knows why any of this is happening, if they are linked and whether they have something to do with the speed upgrade going on, the problem with the customer database that ntl tell you about when calling customer services or indeed neither.

Thanks
Jake

Chris W
02-06-2006, 23:15
There are lots of people having problems tonight... may be nothing to do with your account being supsended/ reinstated

---------- Post added at 23:15 ---------- Previous post was at 23:15 ----------

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=47630

jakeanders
02-06-2006, 23:18
Ah, sorry. I thought that thread was for the problems last week... guess they are back again...

DigiDragon
03-06-2006, 18:03
I rang CS earlier today to downgrade to 4MB. It was done straight away, but then later I found that I had no connection at all. When I rang back I was told that my account had been suspended!!! The CS woman could find no explanation of why I was suspended, and unsuspended me.

My connection is okay now, but it just seems strange that I was suspended for no reason. Maybe the Downgrade and Suspend buttons are next to each other...