PDA

View Full Version : Me Myself And I

Stuartbe
01-06-2006, 13:25
Hi all.

I just want to take this opertunity to thank all of you for the help and support you have given be over the past years. As many of you will know I am going through a hard time at the moment.

I did have an unfortunate incident last night that I wont go into, Its enough to say that I did not do anything silly.

I know its against the rules to start a thread like this but I had to make my feelings clear.

I cant deny that I still have feelings for Gem and it does no appear to be getting any easier for me. The "in need of some advice" thread gave me an outlet and a way to express myself, This has now gone :(

I think its time I stoped relying on the people on here and got on with my life, I have simply accepted that the pain is not going to go away anytime soon. I think I just need to take a big time out.

I wish you all the best and I hope that someday soon I can return when I am better.

Thankyou all once again for your help and support.

All The Best

Stu.

etccarmageddon
01-06-2006, 13:33
I think part of your problem is you need people a little more than you should - as I've said before there's only really 1 person who you can count on and that can look after you all the time.

I think you crave attention a little and that's why you need this outlet - not necessarily a bad thing but something you need to be aware of.

I think you are in some ways an attention seeker which contradicts the impression that your an introvert computer user. Again, not an insult - just an idle thought.

I think you would benefit from councelling and self analysis - do your best to find out why you do things and what makes you tick. Who are you? Why do things upset you? What things upset you? What makes you happy? Do you like to be alone for long periods? Do you like your space or do you need a lot of company?

Neil
01-06-2006, 13:48
Please-we don't want a duplicate of the last thread.

Stu has said his piece, & that is for the moment the end of that.

Stu-we genuinely all wish you well, & are all here & available by PM, but I'm afraid we can't allow this situation to continue to dominate.

Unfortunately, after last night it has become apparent that we would need to watch this thread 24/7 & I'm afraid that can't happen.

As I said, we wish you all the best Stu. :tu: