PDA

View Full Version : Cancel BB - email access

LSainsbury
31-05-2006, 19:09
Hello,

One for the NRL'ers I think! When I cancel my broadband account - how long will I have access to the pop and webspace for? Is it a standard one month?

Cheers!

Chris W
31-05-2006, 19:30
it should be cancelled on the same date as the broadband connection. However, you can have the email address migrated to a pay as you go dialup account if you wish to retain it.

LSainsbury
31-05-2006, 19:51
OK thanks - but do I still get a period of use after I cancel it....? I mean - as soon as I phone up and cancel it won't be disconnected same day will it?

Chris W
31-05-2006, 19:53
It *should* be cancelled on the day your connection is disconnected- ie 30 days from when you phone up and give your notice.

However, it may remain active for longer than this, but there are no guarantees so don't rely on it at all.

If the disconnection is done properly your internet connection, email accounts and webspace should all be closed at the same time.

LSainsbury
31-05-2006, 20:05
OK - 30 days is the timescale I was looking for - thanks.

What happens with the equipment - ie BB router - do NTL collect it? Do I have to send it back? Can I still stay subscribed to CF 'cus I love you guys!!! (and girls...)