PDA

View Full Version : Trouble sending text messages (On The Orange Network)

MadGamer
25-05-2006, 21:46
Is anyone else having trouble sending text from an orange phone tonight? I am and it important too.

Stuartbe
25-05-2006, 21:48
No problems for me on Orange PAYG. Just sent one to my m8.

MadGamer
25-05-2006, 21:50
No problems for me on Orange PAYG. Just sent one to my m8. Strange thing is i have credit on my phone and the number is correct.

Druchii
25-05-2006, 22:19
Strange thing is i have credit on my phone and the number is correct. MG, pm me what you want sent and where, i can send it you, sorry if its too personal, but i have craploads of free texts, if its short enough i can add to text back to your phone.

MadGamer
25-05-2006, 22:23
Strange thing is i have credit on my phone and the number is correct. MG, pm me what you want sent and where, i can send it you, sorry if its too personal, but i have craploads of free texts, if its short enough i can add to text back to your phone. Dont worry about it, i will try tomorrow :)

Druchii
25-05-2006, 22:24
Dont worry about it, i will try tomorrow :) Ok, no problems, for now you could send them from the O2 website for free :)

www.o2.co.uk, sign up (free) and send 10 texts a month free. And it is reliable.

nffc
25-05-2006, 22:53
Off topic but i can't believe you're showing off that chassis. The spec is good but the chassis is ugly.

Pia
25-05-2006, 23:14
MadGamer try sending it as a MMS that sometimes works...

If not then try www.cbfsms.com they are a non-risk free sms site:D

I'm not having problems with texts tonight, but phone calls aren't coming through:shrug:

MadGamer
25-05-2006, 23:58
MadGamer try sending it as a MMS that sometimes works...

If not then try www.cbfsms.com they are a non-risk free sms site:D

I'm not having problems with texts tonight, but phone calls aren't coming through:shrug: ok cheers, will look at that. :)