PDA

View Full Version : Walkers Smoky Bacon Crisps

wilcoxm
05-05-2006, 01:21
Why can i not but a multipack at my local supermarket. I shop in the largest Tesco store in europe, but they do not sell all smoky bacon crisp multipacks.

Anyone else have this problem?

skyblueheroes
05-05-2006, 06:56
Yes, they are always out of BBQ and Chicken too.

Halcyon
05-05-2006, 09:57
Get some Pringles instead and a nice salsa dip. Lovely :)

Angua
05-05-2006, 10:44
Why do they always include Salt and Vinegar Download Failed (1) in the multipacks?

Tuftus
05-05-2006, 10:55
Why can I not find anywhere that sells Seabrooks crisps?

Jules
05-05-2006, 10:56
We have no trouble getting them in Leeds Tuftus

zing_deleted
05-05-2006, 11:13
Im on a diet and blooming hate threads like this cuz all they do is make me hungry :mad: ;)

ikthius
05-05-2006, 11:58
Why can i not but a multipack at my local supermarket. I shop in the largest Tesco store in europe, but they do not sell all smoky bacon crisp multipacks.

Anyone else have this problem?

if you make a petition up for this, I will back it 100% cause they are my favourite crisps.

it used to be Tudor gammon crisps, but they no exist anymore :(

I agree, everytime I go for multipack, it comes with flavours I hate, why not have a big multipack of same flavours the way Frazzles are?

ik

Maggy
05-05-2006, 12:18
I just wish I could find more of the Walkers ridged crips in the shops.The only place I can get them is in the Post office round the corner and then they never seem to have the Cheese and Onion ones when I visit.:(

I also agree about the multipacks.Especially as my hubby only eats plain and I can never buy a multipack of them.I have to buy 2 or 3 packs of six which costs more.:mad:

I think that they just can't sell the Salt and Vinegar ones on their own(yeurk!)so they stick 'em in the multipacks.:sick:

Chris
05-05-2006, 12:20
I see the Friday Afternoon Thread has got underway early this week. :erm:

Angua
05-05-2006, 12:35
Asda at Swindon sells huge packs of Cheese and Bunion flavour or plain thankfully.

Bring back Worcestershire sauce flavour they were yum! Download Failed (1)

Salu
05-05-2006, 12:37

...and turning out to be quite a hot potato....;)

Maggy
05-05-2006, 12:38

We are waiting for Nugget to wake up with a Friday Quiz...:)

Chicken
05-05-2006, 12:58
Why do they always include Salt and Vinegar http://www.smileyhut.com/misc_expressions/aak.gif in the multipacks?

either that or Prawn Cocktail http://www.100megsfree3.com/fwc493/SmileyDirectory5/F/BulletPukeL.gif

ikthius
05-05-2006, 17:55

...and turning out to be quite a hot potato....;)
let's fry and keep this on topic. :D

yip I only like smokey bacon and plain crisps.

I can buy a multipack of plain, but not smokey bacon...... why?

well, this afternoon, I had my rolls and smokey bacon crisps, with a can of irn bru and a galaxy to wash it down...... yummy

ik

Nidge
05-05-2006, 18:58
It's like the tomato sauce flavour crisps, you can only get them in ASDA.... I don't do ASDA it's way to expensive.

Salu
05-05-2006, 19:01
It's like the tomato sauce flavour crisps, you can only get them in ASDA.... I don't do ASDA it's way to expensive.

If you find ADSA expensive where do you shop?

btw.....ADSA is a word you can spell where you can make a spelling mistake and noone notices.....check back...

Nidge
06-05-2006, 16:38

btw.....ADSA is a word you can spell where you can make a spelling mistake and noone notices.....check back...

Morrisons, Last year I did my own survey between ASDA Tesco and Morrisons, I went to all the shops mentioned Tesco's bill was £95, Asda was £98, Morrisons £86, all this was for the same products but at Morrisons you came out with more because of the buy one get one free offers.

Halcyon
06-05-2006, 16:40
I tried the "Tesco Finest" crisps today. Very nice and very crispy too.
The taste was also more natural than Walkers crips.

Maggy
06-05-2006, 17:59

Morrisons, Last year I did my own survey between ASDA Tesco and Morrisons, I went to all the shops mentioned Tesco's bill was £95, Asda was £98, Morrisons £86, all this was for the same products but at Morrisons you came out with more because of the buy one get one free offers.

I find Morrison's is cheaper.However you have to be quick with the buy one get one free,buy 3 for the price of 2 etc as invariably when I get there the offers are sold out.Like with the 6 pack coke cans last week.Son was not pleased to be drinking Virgin cola instead.

Angua
06-05-2006, 18:06
New six pack which suits me is 4 Chilli for hubby and 2 cheese for me ;)