PDA

View Full Version : Connection down.

DLUK
04-05-2006, 09:40
Just a quick check to save me ringing the less than useful customer services. Has anyone else lost their connection this morning? I'm in the Lower Earley area of Reading and the times don't fit with the service status announcement. Having to do this on dial up, painfully slow! My RDY light on the modem is not on steady and so I know it is unlikely to be my PC at fault.

jonbr
04-05-2006, 09:44
I'm in Bracknell and my connection is down. Was expecting to work from home this monring but ended up battling through rush hour trafic. Also not happy at finding I now have to pay to wait to talk to not very helpful CS in India!

MetaWraith
04-05-2006, 09:45
Just a quick check to save me ringing the less than useful customer services. Has anyone else lost their connection this morning? I'm in the Lower Earley area of Reading and the times don't fit with the service status announcement. Having to do this on dial up, painfully slow! My RDY light on the modem is not on steady and so I know it is unlikely to be my PC at fault.
You aren't the only one.
My modem was doing the repeated hunt sequence every few minutes. At least until I went to work. Lower Earley. RG6 here.

Status Page says all of RG post codes are down.

LSainsbury
04-05-2006, 09:57
Horra!! Status page updated:

http://www.ntl-isp.ntl.com/ServiceStatus/

melevittfl
04-05-2006, 10:31
I lost my connection as well (RG10). However, it's just come back.

GeoffW
04-05-2006, 10:36
I lost my connection in Reading too, I was just dialling the CS number when it came back.

The link speed is the same though.