PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!

Stalker
28-11-2003, 21:11
Hey all,

Anyone make any sence of this.....?

A letter gets put through my door with PaulSteve written on it (my name is paul but i dont know anyone called steve)

Inside, a scrap of paper says 'Fran Hughes' ......... ?!?!

Im really really confused :spin: can anyone help???!!!???!!!!!!!

§talk

Tricky
28-11-2003, 21:23
handwritten or posted?

Stalker
28-11-2003, 21:27
handwritten or posted?

handwritten

Bex
28-11-2003, 21:29
handwritten

weird....and its defo not someone playing a joke/practical joke on you?

Stalker
28-11-2003, 21:34
weird....and its defo not someone playing a joke/practical joke on you?

not that im aware of as it means absolutly nothing to me or my dad!?!?!?!

thought it could be an anagram or something.........

§talk

Bex
28-11-2003, 21:39
not that im aware of as it means absolutly nothing to me or my dad!?!?!?!

thought it could be an anagram or something.........

§talk

that was another thought i had (but couldnt be bothered to edit my last post)...anyone good with anagrams??

do u know anyone by that name? and was that all the note said?

Stalker
28-11-2003, 22:16
that was another thought i had (but couldnt be bothered to edit my last post)...anyone good with anagrams??

thats all the note said, and i dont know anyone by the name of steve, Fran or Hughes

§talk

Sociable
28-11-2003, 22:24
Just a thought did you know a fran or or any varient at school/college maybe and the Hughes is a married name?

Could be they saw your name somewhere and couldn't remember if the surname went with paul or steve and they are trying to trace old mates.

Other poss is they just posted the note in wrong door I often even get proper mail meant for next door and vice-versa (Think my postie is a tad shortsighted) LOL

Stalker
28-11-2003, 22:35
Just a thought did you know a fran or or any varient at school/college maybe and the Hughes is a married name?

Could be they saw your name somewhere and couldn't remember if the surname went with paul or steve and they are trying to trace old mates.

Other poss is they just posted the note in wrong door I often even get proper mail meant for next door and vice-versa (Think my postie is a tad shortsighted) LOL

wasn't done by a postman! was hand delivered by whoever wrote it!! done about an hour ago!

isnt nething to do with school.

§talk

Bex
28-11-2003, 22:38
i'm stumped....maybe it is just someone who has gotten confused, or is playing a joke :erm: if u get more i would start to worry though

Tricky
28-11-2003, 22:40

Excellent Internet Anagram system --> www.wordsmith.org