PDA

View Full Version : Hotpoint dishwasher DF61

IanT
25-04-2006, 16:10
I've posted this elsewhere but no answer so have any of you got any ideas?
Our dishwasher won't fill with water. I've recently moved it and tho it worked before it wont work now. The solenoid valve is ok I've had that out and it works if you apply a supply but it doesnt get a supply from the machine.
I've had all the covers off and no loose wires so I'm lost - any thoughts?
Ta

Acathla
25-04-2006, 16:12
Take her out for dinner and hope that kind gesture gets her washing the dishes again :o

(seriously no ideas sorry) :(

Scrubbs
25-04-2006, 16:38
I've posted this elsewhere but no answer so have any of you got any ideas?
Our dishwasher won't fill with water. I've recently moved it and tho it worked before it wont work now. The solenoid valve is ok I've had that out and it works if you apply a supply but it doesnt get a supply from the machine.
I've had all the covers off and no loose wires so I'm lost - any thoughts?
Ta

probably the controller/programmer ( the round dial that you put your setting in)thats what tells the solenoid to operate. It is possible to change them but you have to remember what wire went where.:erm:

Valerie
25-04-2006, 16:44
Have you checked the outlets? My Bosch dishwasher stops working if the outlet becomes blocked.

IanT
25-04-2006, 16:58
Thanks all. I particularly like the one about taking her out for dinner. I'll tell her

Nidge
26-04-2006, 05:24
Mine usually gets blocked so I run it on a cycle of bleach, put the bleach in and leave it for 10 minutes then run it on a cycle.